• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Good idea on PGD I've heard good things good success rates apparently

Kat F - I am all set on IVF with PGD one moment and the next scared of IVF and wanting to carry on trying naturally. This journey is hard.

How are you doing?

Mara I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you a massive hug. X

So sorry mara :( thinking of you...

Sweetkat I was burnt with an 8 week mc followed by dnc early this year and hated the thought of trying again.. but here i am exactly 4 weeks preg today my beta is 354! That's massive! Hoping the little fella stays strong

Kat F - that's fantastic :). Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you.

I'm so sorry mara, believe me I know how you feel, it's heartbreaking, stay strong, I hope you can try again when you are ready xx

So so sorry, Mara. Such a difficult result to get after a long couple of weeks of tests and betas. Thinking of you.

I'm not sure what's going on. My levels were checked today and we're 1695! Doctor is worried about ectopic. :( Why can't this just be normal. Either a normal pregnancy, or a normal miscarriage!?

Oh mara I'm hoping for a miracle for you xxx

Maybe one has made it and kicking on and the numbers dropped because the others passed on? I hope you get a scan with miracle news xxx

Mara I would definitely ask for an early scan. Like you say you are best of knowing either way. I'm crossing everything that this is your miracle and that somehow the beta was just an anomalie.

I'm not sure how early a heartbeat shows...I think you may see more if you can wait til 6 weeks but I totally understand that you would want to go sooner too. I would just hate for you to not gain anything from it and come back feeling worse. Wishing you all the best whatever you do!

Im sure you see one around 6 weeks but might be good to rule out eptopic, I had one at 5 weeks I think just to see if there was one or two. Then another one at 6.5 weeks for heart beat x

Had a scan today. They couldn't find anything. Nothing ectopic or in the uterus. I'm 5w2d so maybe a little early? But I'm pretty sure we saw our son on an ultrasound at 5w4d and a heartbeat at 5w6d. I have another scan next week...so I guess it's wait and see. Hcg went up to 2112 today.

Your hcg is sounding positive Mara. I've got no experience of a scan that early but everything crossed for you that it is just too early to see. I hope you see more next week.

Not long till Christmas...anyone got any plans for it?

Good idea on PGD I've heard good things good success rates apparently

Kat F - I am all set on IVF with PGD one moment and the next scared of IVF and wanting to carry on trying naturally. This journey is hard.

How are you doing?

I did IVF w/ICSI and then had all of our embryos PGS/PGD tested. I would highly recommend it. Both of our FET were successes the first time. We transferred 2 embryos each time and thankfully got 1 sticky bean with each transfer. Fx'ed for you, this is a scary stressful process for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->