• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far off but is anyone planning IVF/FET Oct/Nov time or waiting to start treatment?

Goingforit, we're all going to my mums for Xmas, my 4 siblings, partners and 5 grandchildren so going to be a hectic one as usual lol, how about you?

Mara, I hope you have an answer soon, sounds too early to see anything on a scan so fingers crossed for the next one

Afm, just waiting to start again!

Won't be long star! You can relax over Christmas and kick straight back into it next year.

Mara 2000 is probably why they didn't see probably too early...

I have my 2nd beta in the morning! I am nervous. I have lots of symptoms but you just can't get comfortable in this process...

Good luck Kat looking forward to hearing how it went! And Mara, probably too early...the rising HCG numbers are a great sign! Fx for you.

Dying to get to my 8 week ultrasound in the AM! Started experiencing some mild stomach cramps after finishing my dinner this evening which is a little freaky but I'm pretty sure it's from the food I ate. Ready to get some relief from the first trimester anxiety!

Thanks all! Well my beta was 2300! A doubling time of 36 hours. I am 4 weeks and 4 days. So glad it's progressing. Next beta in 4 days xx

I had a scan today (5w4d) and they found the sac and yolk sac in the right location! They also did another beta and it was 3936. Doctor said we can't rule out ectopic yet since 3 embryos were transfered, but things are looking ok! I seriously can't believe it. She said the odd beta last week was either lab error or vanishing twin. :shrug:

Oh mara I'm so pleased, that's great news, I know you have to rule out ectopic but so far so good

great news Kat & Mara!!

8 week scan today was perfect! excited to be released to my OB.

Great news Kat, Mara and Citts.

Kat fx for your next beta.

Mara I hope they can give you some reassurance and that all is now fine.

Citts can we see a scan pic? Had my scan today too at almost 9 weeks and it was beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG-20161213-WA0002-800x450.jpg
    IMG-20161213-WA0002-800x450.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
Congrats goingforit beautiful picture!!! I would attach the scan pic but it is so unclear I don't even know that it's worth it :-/. Hoping my OB's ultrasound technology is better than at my clinic's!

They found a heartbeat! 101-100bpm and measuring one day late (not surprising since the embryos were one day behind in growth). I can't believe it. Doctor said everything looks great, and there's no need for anymore betas.

Next appointment is on Dec. 29th. <3 :)

mara - I didn't want to read & leave without saying... CONGRATULATIONS!! That's the best news ever, GL!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->