Father's Day testers??? June 19th

AF got me yesterday...:cry:...well, on to the next cycle...will see some of you ladies in a couple of weeks' time, i guess.

Snowangel: Am so sorry about your friend. You and your friend's family are in my prayers. Hope you get your BFP.

Ciao,
Carol

well obviously fathers day was a little early for me as I got my BFP today @ 14dpo!! yippeee!!!! soooo excited!!

AF came yesterday.. But if we conceive this cycle it will be on our anniversary with a due date of DH bday!!! So this has gotta be my month right??? ;)

soo, af still hasnt arrived, and woke up this morning feeling rly sick! going to go and get a test at lunch, tho i tested yesterday morning and got a bfn so i dont no whats happening!

I am currently on cd32. I felt af coming a couple days ago and hasnt yet :shrug: Havent tested yet... but this is also my first cycle since losing my baby may 26th. I took a pg test after 2w6d and was neg so I know I am back in the normal cycle.... just dont have any clue when to expect :witch: if I get her!

I am currently on cd32. I felt af coming a couple days ago and hasnt yet :shrug: Havent tested yet... but this is also my first cycle since losing my baby may 26th. I took a pg test after 2w6d and was neg so I know I am back in the normal cycle.... just dont have any clue when to expect :witch: if I get her!

Sorry for your loss! Good luck hun. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->