Father's Day testers??? June 19th

Wasn't gonna test this mornin but i did..lo and behold bfn ..i mite have known.that's me out 4 this month af due 2norm.argh i give up !!!

BFN here too, not due on till tue or wed but think im out, not even the slightest hint of a line on the two tests thismornin :-(

good luck to everyone still yet to test, n congrats to those who got a bfp for daddys day! x

well it is 13DPO and i tested this morn couldn't help myself, got a very faint line, so i'm hesitantly hopeful... but i'm worrried it could be the last of the HSG trigger shot leaving my system. so i'll poas tomorrow, now a long day...

my husband saw the faint line but he doesn't follow these threads so he thinks it is like the opk, i'm not going to get his hopes up.

good luck to everyone

Fxed for you, pickle! :dust::hugs:

I tested this morning, too, BFN! Ah well, it's still early and before my AF, not really due Tues. or Wedns. Not even positive about that, either, so I'm keep my fxed for myself as well!

I think I'm out too, ladies. Got a :bfn: this morning and, I'll be real with you all, I was totally devastated. My previous children were basically 'one hit wonders' so figured we'd have the same luck. During this 2ww I had many symptoms (first tingly boobs, then cramping, then a twinge in my lower back and even crazy dreams several days in a row, which I thought was a sign because I rarely dream).

Right now, I feel like I'm having AF cramps so now I'm just waiting for her to drop in. (sigh). I'm honestly so bummed out that I dont want to try anymore. :nope:

Just venting,
QsWife

i tested first as soon as i woke up... BFN.
and now im cramping w/ light brown spotting.
i think im out.

12dpo

Ladies, you're not out til AF arrives. I also tested this morning knowing it was way too early and I got BFN! Ugh!

BUT, I was 16 DPO (5 days after missed AF) with my 2nd baby before I got even a FAINT positive! There is hope! :)

Well...BFN yesterday....refused to test today and holding out for tomorrow!!!! :witch: nowhere in sight, charts looking good for the most part....I'll be 18DPO so I better stinkin get a BFP!!!!

FX'd and :dust: to all the ladies still in it to win it!

Aww I'm rooting for you! I'm 19 dpo today as well - still no AF and no bfp :(

:baby: :dust: for us all

i tested this morning and got bfn af is due tomorrow so iam hoping she doesnt show fingers crossed xxxxxxxx

Well....I tested, got a BFN....AF was due the 17th, I'm 18DPO now so 2 days late. No sign of the witch. FF thinks today's temp is inaccurate (or it could be a sign that AF is finally going to show her ugly face). I feel more pregnant every day (symptoms are going away so that's weird) and yeah, I'm just super frustrated!

well it is 13DPO and i tested this morn couldn't help myself, got a very faint line, so i'm hesitantly hopeful... but i'm worrried it could be the last of the HSG trigger shot leaving my system. so i'll poas tomorrow, now a long day...

my husband saw the faint line but he doesn't follow these threads so he thinks it is like the opk, i'm not going to get his hopes up.

good luck to everyone

Im on that too, when did you take it and how much? Its one day for every 1000 you took. So 10,000-10 days.. <3 Good luck!

Good luck ladies !! Im one day late so far. But with the cramps im feeling i think she will show in a day or two

Hi all! I'm new here and WAS in a POAS Party with Babycenter. However; many woman there are just rude and discouraging so I decided to hop in here if that's okayy :)
I'm 10 DPO today and I also tested.
BFN :(
I'm hoping its too early for me.

Hi all! I'm new here and WAS in a POAS Party with Babycenter. However; many woman there are just rude and discouraging so I decided to hop in here if that's okayy :)

Its not over till AF shows up :) I hope you get you BFP

So sorry people were rude, hun. I don't understand why some people are so discouraging! I call people like that energy saps, I find when I'm around them I have an intense need to get away and recharge myself!

:hugs: I think you'll find nothing but support here! Fxed you get your BFP this week! :dust::dust:

megnJoe
used the 250 of prefilled ovidrel syringe. this is my first month with that and IUI.
good luck

Well ladies I am a little late in posting. I did test yesterday and a BFN. And am now CD 36 so late for my "norm" but have been having some super stressful things going on in life so I'm thinking just delayed ov again this cycle. and unfortunately I didn't use opk or temp this month so at this point I'm waiting for AF so I can get my crap together and figure out what's up with my cycles. Congrats to those with the BFP.. Good luck next month to the ones the witch got.

My friend lost the battle today...........
Rest in Peace Patrick <3 :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->