Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. For some strange reason I am really hopeful for this cycle, but dont want to get my hopes up tooo much.
I heard yesterday that my friend I gave the last of my digi OPK's to fell pregnant the very month she used them!
There is a part of my that is so happy I was instrumental to her getting her BFP! but on the other hand why does she get her BFP afte just 3 months of TTCing!!! Its now 11 months and I still dont have a BFP!!
I really want this now more than anything else in the world!
I am getting to the point where I dont even mind if I dont get to wear the wedding dress I've bought!
I just so want a BFP now!!!!
Sorry for the rant!!

Hi Ladies,
I saw the FS this afternoon.
She confirmed that HSG showed my tubes are clear, CD3 bloods are within the normal range (didnt get the number though).
She says there is no reason for me to need any help falling preggers.
She says she will book me in for a follow up in 7months - that is if nothing happens before then.
At that point she will book me in for either IXY(?), IUI or IVF.
She also said that if I do fall pregnant, I should contact her and she will book me in for a 6 week scan!!! WOOHOO I would gratefully accept that Thanks!!!

IXY is really ICSI...Inter-cytoplasmic sperm injection. that is when they inject a single sperm into your harvested egg-then follow the rest of the IVF process.

I used to explain and authorize infertility benefits to members for an insurance company-thats why i know

Is that not what happens in IVF? it all sounds the same to me!! :shrug:

Ivf is similar but the sperm is mixed with harvested eggs and the do the work on their own to fertilize. Then they grow for a few days and are transferred. There is also another piece called assisted hatching Where a bit of the outer shell of the embryo is removed to aid in implantation.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies. For some strange reason I am really hopeful for this cycle, but dont want to get my hopes up tooo much.
I heard yesterday that my friend I gave the last of my digi OPK's to fell pregnant the very month she used them!
There is a part of my that is so happy I was instrumental to her getting her BFP! but on the other hand why does she get her BFP afte just 3 months of TTCing!!! Its now 11 months and I still dont have a BFP!!
I really want this now more than anything else in the world!
I am getting to the point where I dont even mind if I dont get to wear the wedding dress I've bought!
I just so want a BFP now!!!!
Sorry for the rant!!

Rant away. It's what we are all here for
Fx'd :dust:

I agree rant away. At least we can understand each other.
How is everyone today?
Faithmum have you tested again?
Bonnie- when will you test?
Fx'd for all of us!!

Morning ladies,
Thanks so much for all the support!!

I will fess up - I bought a stack of dirt cheap HPT's yesterday off ebay!! By dirt cheap I mean 20 HPT's for less than £3 and that is with the faster postage! Love ebay!!
I am planning on satisfying my POAS addiction from this weekend.
And just checked - it is the early 10mlU tests!!! YAY YAY so that should be able to pick up from pretty early!!

When is everyone planning on testing?

Well 8dpo today and good morning.
Big temp spike this am. Don't know if that means anything except that I stayed comfy last night? But I have not had a temp over 98 before. :shrug:
Testing.... I was stupid and did an OPK and 10mIU yesterday. I have one 10 test left so I am trying to hold out. I also have 5 IC, 2 dollar stores and a frer left. Hahah. I know my inventory! How sad.:wacko:
Up to 31 points on ff. :shrug:
Must do homework today :coffee::dohh:
I should wait till the end of the week to test.....should.

Hi ladies mind if I join in ,am 44 trying for my fifth ,have had ten losses in the last six years and am feeling really down ,give it my best shot last month and af is due today or tomorrow ,I see there are a few ladies around my age here as I have just read the whole thread ,hope it's ok to join ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies mind if I join in ,am 44 trying for my fifth ,have had ten losses in the last six years and am feeling really down ,give it my best shot last month and af is due today or tomorrow ,I see there are a few ladies around my age here as I have just read the whole thread ,hope it's ok to join ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome desperado:flower:-no membership fees required :thumbup:
Fx'd and :dust:
Are you testing or waiting?

All bfns and my temp has slowly been going down for a week so I am just waiting on af ,no more tests ,:hugs:

All bfns and my temp has slowly been going down for a week so I am just waiting on af ,no more tests ,:hugs:

:hugs:
So where do you live?
If you don'timd the questions:
Have you been to an FS-what do they say?
What have you been doing-anything besides BBT

I live in northern Ireland and have been to a gynae a few years ago and had all the tests so did my oh ,everything came back clear ,we were just told to keep trying ,have been on aspirin ,,fertilaid progesterone ,clexane injections and used ,opks bbt ,oh on macca and well man ,I think that's it's :thumbup:

Ireland is beautiful-i visited as a child-dublin, limerick, blarney stone. went to school for a day there...it was neat.

yes quite a list!
Im doing opk & bbt, prenatals...thats all so far but it is still early. oh i did try preseed this month and a soft cup after bd 1x
no docs yet.
not optomistic about this months because ov came early on day 11 so we were unprepared :shrug:

so welcome....and :dust:
it aint over yet!

Yea I also use softcups and the clear blue fertility monitor and pre seed and guiffasen and give oh horny goats weed wen he can't manage it :haha:

Yea I also use softcups and the clear blue fertility monitor and pre seed and guiffasen and give oh horny goats weed wen he can't manage it :haha:

Desperado - WELCOME! You crack me up!! You've got quite the arsenal of baby making materials don't ya girl. Sounds like you've been through a lot with the losses and I'm sorry for that. You will find so many wonderful like-minded women on these boards - I'm so glad you are here.

Skweek - I know the feeling about friends around you getting BFPs. No doubt you are truly happy for them but then you have this nagging feeling of "what is wrong with ME?" I remember trying for 2.5 years with DS and we were in our late twenties so friends and family were producing offspring like dang fruit flies!! Alas my BFP came and then 10 months later another came and that was twins so I swear it's either feast or famine sometimes! I'm rooting for ya and hope those new tests will bring BFPs!

Marathon Girl - I keep meaning to ask if you are a marathon runner. How are you doing? When are you testing? I tested again this morning and got a BFN! My guy is kind of funny in that he's got a science type brain and just does't understand why, if we do everything at the right time, I'm not pregnant. Even this morning with the BFN he kept staring at this stark white stick saying "I see a line - I swear I do - don't YOU see it?" It was so sad - to see him want something so badly. He's 49 and has never had kids and he swears he KNOWS we are going to have twins. I hope he's right but....

Bonnie - what's up girl? Are you in school? You mentioned something about homework. Don't worry much about not getting the bd in at the "right" spot. I swear I was taking a break and trying NOT to get preggers last January and avoided sex many days before the O time. AND that was the month I has a BFP. Honestly sometimes I think if I could only slip back into that mentality and NOT try so friggin hard that maybe.....

Fx'd for us all!

Bonnie - what's up girl? Are you in school? You mentioned something about homework. Don't worry much about not getting the bd in at the "right" spot. I swear I was taking a break and trying NOT to get preggers last January and avoided sex many days before the O time. AND that was the month I has a BFP. Honestly sometimes I think if I could only slip back into that mentality and NOT try so friggin hard that maybe.....

Fx'd for us all!

hiya faith,
yes i am taking two online classes towards my bs in healthcare management. the plan is for me to stay home with junior and finish school....next fall semester isn't looking so hot! :haha:
another 8 classes left after this semester-i had taken the summer and fall off (getting to know db :winkwink:) wishing now i had stuck to one class but it was actually cheaper taking two instead of one. my motivation has been sucked into the ttc world and my motivation is lacking:dohh:

i am considering not temping next cycle but i love the all information you get from it. idk-im really torn

so yeah-dpo8, bfn of course:dohh: i really dont know why i bothered

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/tmitchell1671/060a99d8.jpg. This ones from amazon ,hope this helps babes ,x

truely cracking up now despie!
(hope you dont mind me calling you that-i see you a lot on LL's threads!)

so :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->