Feb 28th due date ?

Awwwh cool !! hi:hugs: , Is this your first ? Its so exciting ! feeling anything yet ?

Yea we are thanks, u?, We go for our big scan on Monday. :)

Brian & Hannah

Hi im due 27th Feb, although before last scan it was 28th - so somewhere around that time!!

How it going for you?

Brian & Hannah

I cant wait for mine , I dont think my hospital does them ,I've heard rumours its just mini ones , I may have a private one , are you guys gonna find out the gender ?

Hi im due 27th Feb, although before last scan it was 28th - so somewhere around that time!!

How it going for you?

Hey !! its been good so far thank you , yourself ? feeling any movement ?

Finally feeling abit more energetic!

I feel movement alot now which is great!!

We have our 20wk scan next week and we are hoping to find out if we are on team blue or pink!

Anyone else finding out?

I'm starting to feel movement , a little , I'm dying to find out but Oh wont let me :(

Brian & Hannah

I cant wait for mine , I dont think my hospital does them ,I've heard rumours its just mini ones , I may have a private one , are you guys gonna find out the gender ?

I want to find out she doesnt, she used to but I think she has been listening to her mother too much ( can't stand the woman.) lol

i want to as well , awh poor u myMum drives my Oh mad too

Aye but her ma is a really intrusive,evil vindictive woman a real nasty piece of work.

oooooh , sounds horrible , I'm sorry to hear that

lol no worries, she is bared from our house after a row and a slap was exchanged (after she punched me twice i let it slide the first time)

lol no worries, she is bared from our house after a row and a slap was exchanged (after she punched me twice i let it slide the first time)

OMG OMG and I thought my MIL was bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->