February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hello gals :) Update for me, this was supposed to be my "taking it easy" cycle, no opks or anything. But do you think that actually worked? Course not lol, felt lots of cm yesterday and today, so I decided ehh why not :)

Attachments

• Image01182012165938.jpg
    Image01182012165938.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
Ugh, FF still hasn't officially confirmed ovulation. In fact, it's saying I'm still 'most fertile' when I'm on cycle day 20..even though it predicted cd15 as my O date. I dunno, so confused. Most of the symptoms I had been having the past couple of days has gone away. Except, weirdest thing ever..I have been itchy like crazy! I know it can be a symptom of pregnancy..but dh and I are ntnp right now, so I'm not putting a ton of hope into this cycle, just wondering what in the world is making me this itchy :shrug:

Hi Mrs MM could you take me down for testing we are not going to TTC this month. Thanks! Good luck ladies!! :dust: to all of you.

Hey hope to see you back in chase, soon!!! Message me if ya wanna talk :) are you gonna hang around still?

Hello gals :) Update for me, this was supposed to be my "taking it easy" cycle, no opks or anything. But do you think that actually worked? Course not lol, felt lots of cm yesterday and today, so I decided ehh why not :)
It's gotta be hard to try and give everthing up.....I'm not sure I could do it either....but hey that's why they have opks and it's hard to stop something you are so used to doing....but that looks like a positive so BD all you can!!!! Good luck!!!

I wonder if anyone out there can help me, ive started temmping but im getting massive temperature fluctuations, is this because i never sleep consistently? i do the temping before i get up but i cant tell how many times i wake up in the night due to nerve damage in my back and its nothing i can change and its never at a consistent time.does this mean its really not worth temping?

I got my Ruby predicition back, she thinks I'm either going to conceive in may or I'll be due next may which means I won't conceive until September.

I'm trying to not get disheartened now that it's "not going to happen" for ages :haha:

NT123 - that might be messing up your temps but some fluctuations are normal. Do you have a link to your chart so I have a look?

Well ladies, I thought I ovulated on cd 12 but turns out I didn't. I'm feeling very uncomfortable on my right side though and my sex drive is very high. Got a + opk 2 days ago so it's imminent.

Nice (in a way) to see some familiar faces here, MrsMM24 please could you put down for the 12th of Feb, I am going to try my best to forget about TTC and just enjoy the month. So no OPKs, no HPTs, no temp charting just me and OH enjoying ourselves.

Hi norahbattie! I should be due to test same time as you but waiting to see when I get ov pain. Although its not supposed to be indicative of ovulation I always get it 14 days before AF arrives. Fingers crossed this is our month!

AF went off on her broomstick yesterday so dh and i did some bding last night. Afterwards he mentioned that hopefully his sperm would do their job this month and did I think last night could have done the trick - poor man, had to explain the cycle of ovulation etc at 11pm and suggested we try lots next week when I will actually be fertile!

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I did schedule an appt, ironically it is the week on Feb that I would have been due and the week that OV is suspected if I would have stayed on schedule.... Hope that our angel looks down and gives us some :dust: and hopeful news then. Until then, I continue to wait and will still go to the appt if AF comes before then as I have to know why I am skipping a month (and I hope it is just a month). Shipping donors have contacted me so IUI and shipping ready when my body is.... Frustrating....

I'm delighted you got an appointment with the doctor & I think it's a great idea to get checked out even if AF arrives between now & then. Hope all goes well :hugs:

Fingers crossed for us both although I am not sure I am going to ov this time. Due tomorrow or friday and opks have always been positive CD12 or before (except the cycle just after my MC when it was CD14) Still only the very faintest of a line on the OPKs today so there's no way I will get a pos tomorrow if I go by what has happened previously. I did put on a bit of weight in December so maybe that is affecting things. Better get back to the diet!!! Our anniversary of getting together tomorrow and 2 years today since we got engaged so I'm hoping plenty romancing the next 2 nights!!!
A valentine BFP would be so romantic. Good luck!

Oh I hope you get that positive OPK in time!! I'm still getting negatives as well. I know going by my average cycle that I'll ovulate between cd 19 & 24 but I'm cd 14 now & you never know! I may have a "normal" cycle this time so don't want to take any chances! :haha: DH seems even more excited about getting a BFP this time so I hope it happens.

I don't think anyone didn't put on weight in December! Good luck with the diet - I'm back exercising & trying to get back on track. I figure it'll all help with TTC as I'm just on the borderline of the "good" BMI for conceiving.

Congratulations on your anniversaries! Perfect excuse to get :sex: & hopefully it'll result in your :BFP: :dust:

I got my Ruby predicition back, she thinks I'm either going to conceive in may or I'll be due next may which means I won't conceive until September.

I'm trying to not get disheartened now that it's "not going to happen" for ages :haha:

May isn't too far away hun. I just hope it's the conceiving this May part that happens & not September :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

LILYBUMP sounds like you didn't OV yet, get to BDg. The temp change is the best verification:dust:

LILLICHLOE I'm going to miss ya hun, but understand. See you soon. Hope you two chat and resolve.

BUTTERWORTH Toast with a good BDg to AF leaving ya!:dust:

SHARNW get to BDg Hun! :sex::dust:

LALAR FXD for your OV soon!:dust:

WM61711 :sex::sex::sex: that is positive as all get out!:dust:

ANNIE poor DH.... at least he is trying.... being worn out next week is in his future.:dust:

NT123 I agree with ICKLE. And it would be easier for us to see the trend (which is actually what's being looked for) if we could see your chart.:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I have my CBFM and the donations in cue, just waiting.... Frustrating....

UPDATED First Page

Well I tested and as I expected it was negative so for now I'm just hoping it was nothing to be concerned about and will test again on the 2nd as planned. If I get another negative I just might get a bunch of OPKs so I can try and figure out when I am ovulating..I hope we havent missed our chance..my cycles are a little odd due to the breast feeding and have been going down in days..started off at 38 and down to like 31 now I think it was..we havent really had sex much this month until this week so I am really crossing my fingers here and hoping to get a positive! I want to be pregnant already I am tired of waiting! :p :pink:

thanks mrsmm! hope your cycle is sorting itself out, and I hope I never have another 80-odd day one ahh it was so frustrating xx

Ohh forgot to say, I'm getting a full hormone profile done tomorrow.. eek, scared!

May I join? Im gonna shoot for the first of February to test.

Can you put me down for February 7th for testing! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->