February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi all, hope we're all good!
I got my first day of high fertility today on CBFM so time to start BD! Trying preseed for the first time too - anything's worth a shot lol

Good luck to everyone this month xx

Since dh is home tomorrow for 4 days going to get BD tomorro night! :D
And we came up with the plan that I can stay with him for a couple of night next week, which i should be O'ing,
(he works away driving trucks)

Our strategy is to BD every other day,
OPK's and preseed ;)
He wants me to keep the temping going (so glad he's all for the whole ttc thing xoxox)
Not checking for CP this cycle

Thanks MrsMM24, but I got my spike today so should be around 7dpo. I really think I'm out because of bd timing, but we'll see!

Symptoms are back today. Nausea (normal for me pre-af), still itchy! (but it is winter), slightly sore bbs especially on right (normal), headache (normal pre-af), and spasms on my right side today where I had bad pains around O, that were strong but not painful (idk if it's normal--did a lot of bding last night lol).

Didnt get to BD yesterday but made up for it today:)

MrsMM can you change my testing date to the 2nd, thanks!

Can you put me down for the seventh please.
I got a call from my sister today saying she's pregnant. Ruined my day completely when she had to point out how "funny" it is that I'm ttc and I'm not pregnant but she wasn't trying and she is. Story of my life as her twin.

I got a call from my sister today saying she's pregnant. Ruined my day completely when she had to point out how "funny" it is that I'm ttc and I'm not pregnant but she wasn't trying and she is. Story of my life as her twin.

Nice and sensitive of her. You'll get the baby though I'm sure of it :)

I'm just joining early as af came today so I'm out for jan. Will be back in a few weeks after ovulation. Good luck ladies
:dust:

I'm so sorry Thaynes... At least you know its going to mean SO much more when you finally get that bfp! FX its this month for you!!!!

Hello ladies! Nothing really new here... Just awaiting O and BD'ing every other day. Nothing too excited as of this point. Im feeling like this could be my month! We are gonna get so many bfp's this month!!! I can feel it!!!! :) baby dust to all!

How do I give a link to my chart?

Ok it's a bit complicated. You go to the sharing tab along the top of the page in FF, then go to set up. You pick the options you want there, and down at the bottom of the page you can pick which cycles to show. Press Save Settings, then go up to the top of the page and click Get Sharing Code/Buttons. You then copy the bbcode (not the HTML one) and paste that here either in a post or most people put it in their signature so that they don't have to keep copying and pasting.

You can also get a ticker like mine that will take you to the same page when you click on it. You do everything as above but after you've clicked Save settings, you click the Sharing Tab again, then Graphical Ticker then Configure Your Charting Ticker, pick how you want it to look and then on the last page you copy the bbcode and paste it into your signature here through the User CP button.

I hope that helps :)

Ickle pand everytime I see your pic I want a cupcake SO bad! Lol Yum-o!!

Hope all is well your way!

Well ladies, I thought I ovulated on cd 12 but turns out I didn't. I'm feeling very uncomfortable on my right side though and my sex drive is very high. Got a + opk 2 days ago so it's imminent.

Woo hoo!! Catch that egg! :)

Temp spike today. Hope it stays up. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Every sign n sympton were there.

Can I be put down for testing 1st Feb?

OH and I aren't offically ttc until March/April, but we had a bit of an oops moment the other night so we might be in for a lucky suprise :)

Actually, I highly doubt this will be the cycle we get a BFP from, but you never know and DS was a suprise baby so I want to have the chance to actually count down until testing just in case this is the month!

Sorry to sound like a numpty, I ov'd on 17th and 18th Jan, when would my test date be?

Depending on the length on your lp I'd recommended your testing date be the day af is due.

Sorry to sound like a numpty, I ov'd on 17th and 18th Jan, when would my test date be?

When you say you ov'd on the 17th and 18th, do you mean that you got + OPK's on those days? You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive result so I'd say add on your normal LP to the 18th, rather than the 17th. If you don't know your LP, go with the average 14 days, which make it the 1st of Feb :)

I got a + on a opk today so i think i may be ovulating soon :dance: If i have then hopefully il be changing my testing date?! :wohoo:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->