February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

hi ladies, i want to join you again in feb thread. thanks Mrsmm for your great support! could you please put my name down for feb14.
hope every one gets the BFP very easy!

Thanks Karry!! I'm loving my new car!!! It's really big!! So now to get down to business with filling it!! HEHE!!!
Looks like OV came really early this month!! I have been really crampy today and loads of EWCM!!! Just received my preseed in the post today too!!! So no prizes for guessing who's getting lucky tonight !!! :haha:!!!

Hey february ladies, hope everyone is doing well:) CD14 for me today, thinking i will start testing for o today and really hoping i get an early +. Still BD every other day (quite fun actually!) and just hoping this is the month! I bought some christmas newborn onesies they were on markdown for 80cents! Couldnt help myself hehe, Im now deteremined to get my bfp in the next few months and make use of them!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? Officially I should be testing the end of January, but my cycles are all over the place and to avoid the hassle of a bfn we have decided that we are not going to test until my birthday Feb 8th.

Thanks

Hello ladies! Haven't been on in a few days due to total lack of anything exciting going on in my life. I'm hopefully on my last day of af so I can get back in the Chase!! What's new??

Welcome just 1 more!

Ladies that have had a prediction by ruby, how long did it take her? I paid early last week but forgot to send my details so did that Wednesday, it's now Monday and still nothing.

It took 3 days after I gave her my details to get my reading back! Hope you hear somethin soon!!!

Hello ladies! Haven't been on in a few days due to total lack of anything exciting going on in my life. I'm hopefully on my last day of af so I can get back in the Chase!! What's new??

Welcome just 1 more!

wish it was feb 1st already! or better yet, v-day! im only on day 2 of af. got some time to kill. had a glass of champagne last night, felt good. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, mrs mm please can u note me down now I've decided my test date, as testing on 5th please? It'll be around 14dpo whether I have a shorter or longer cycle so it's a fairly safe bet unless I ovulate really late!

Woo hoo. Looks like I'm in my tww!! I ovulated on cd 12 3rd time in a row. Can safely say I'm back to clockwork.

It'll drag. My lp is 16/17 days so that makes it that little more difficult.

Hmm, not sure if I am going to ovulate this month. OPKs are completely negative still with barely a trace of a line and CBFM still reading low. Had EWCM this morning and cervix favourable and some niggly cramps starting. I'm due to ov on Thurs or Fri. Does anyone with OPK experience know if it is still possible to go from nothing to a positive in 3 days?
Thanks in advance and baby dust to everyone.

skweek35 - It's all go with you! :haha:

WM61711 - Well done on your bargains! :thumbup:

28329 - Wahey! Hope this is your last TWW before your BFP :hugs:

LalaR - What cd are you?

hey ladies! not much going on here yet...cd 4 and i'm ready for ovulation to get here...should get my lh surge in about 9 more days so it's getting closer....i'm going to try to be more relaxed this month.

karry...thanks for the warm welcome..i hope this month is lucky for both of us too :) baby dust to ya!

welcome newbies and fingers crossed for everyone to get a LOVE month BFP :)

Sad that af showed up this month but excited that I finally had a 28 day cycle 1st since going off the pill in april.....So I think I will plan on testing February 17th as long as AF doesst show first :)

GL everyone

hey ladies! not much going on here yet...cd 4 and i'm ready for ovulation to get here...should get my lh surge in about 9 more days so it's getting closer....i'm going to try to be more relaxed this month.

karry...thanks for the warm welcome..i hope this month is lucky for both of us too :) baby dust to ya!

welcome newbies and fingers crossed for everyone to get a LOVE month BFP :)

we are on same cycle day fingers crossed for you too :)

Hi Ladies!!:wave: Very busy in here over the last few days! I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners SKEET9924, NT123, JDH1982, ~CHIPPER~, TAURUSMOM05, LILLICHLOE, ILIKECAKE, EMMYJEAN, BUTTERWORTH, 8BUZZYBEE8, BABYBOYLE, FAITHBABIES, HAPPYBEANY, PJSTENSGAARD, ALIE, COUTURECUTS, ANNIE77, HASTI2011, JUST 1 MORE, and MOOSE31 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

28329 glad that it seems things are getting back to "normal" with yoru cycle!:dust:

LALAR it is very likely to be positive with nothing over a couple of days. The hormone that it is looking for builds at different paces in your cycle.:dust:

SKWEEK I think that you should do BOTH, the BBT and every other day :sex::dust:

HAPPYBEANY I am sooo happy to have you back Hun, that was one long cycle, I am heading in that direction however, its sooo ridiculous...:dust:

DBZ34 so sorry to hear that :hugs: well, I am glad you are here and I hope you won't need the March cycle as you get a BFP in Feb, but if you need it, it is up!:dust:

NT123 nope, doesn't make a difference, your chart will look crazy in the beginning anyway, get your temping on. First thing in the morning, remember, and at the same time each morning!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

*Front page updated*:dust:

Thanks Faith! CD 12 here so still have about a week to go for ov... I really hope this is it for us. This may sound odd but I have a good feeling for you this month :hugs:

MrsMM - I can't believe AF still hasn't shown! Might be an idea to go to the doctors alright just to get checked out & see what the hold up is...

Hi all! :wave: New here, but have lurked for awhile. Technically af is due around the 28-30th, but I figure I'd test on Feb 1st and the chances of being pg at that time should be pretty high (although a couple of months ago, before my cycle randomly changed, it was falling around the 4th for a long time..so, idk) :shrug: . This cycle has been my first time temping/using ff & another site to chart; haven't gotten perfect with it yet but trying! FF hasn't detected ovulation using my bbt yet (may be because I missed a temp around my predicted ov?). But, both sites predicted cycle day 15. Sooo, should be about 4dpo right now.

Yesterday, I felt unbelievably horrible for some reason. Spent the day feeling hot, nauseous, and shaky. Today I feel better for the most part. Been having slight lower back pain for awhile. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->