February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I'm confused. I had a big temp spike this morning then FF put me at 9dpo, while the other chart site I'm using still is sticking with their predicted O and saying 7dpo. If 7dpo then I have a chance, but 9dpo would mean it's a very slim chance. I think I'm going to have to get opk's soon, this is going to drive me crazy.

Last night at work I got a bad migraine and dry heaved 3 times in the parking lot (took everything I had not to throw up and to stick through work). Today, still a bit nauseous and some cramping. CM is scantly lotiony/watery (been lotiony for awhile now) but when I check CP in the shower I still have this super stretchy EWCM on my cervix that I've had for a couple of days now.

Sorry to sound like a numpty, I ov'd on 17th and 18th Jan, when would my test date be?

When you say you ov'd on the 17th and 18th, do you mean that you got + OPK's on those days? You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive result so I'd say add on your normal LP to the 18th, rather than the 17th. If you don't know your LP, go with the average 14 days, which make it the 1st of Feb :)

Don't know my LP, my cycle ranges from 23-27 days. I had a scan with my FS on CD12 which was 16th Jan and he said there was an 18mm follicle and a couple of other smaller ones so he was delighted the Clomid was working. The next 2 days (17th and 18th) , the sticks showed a Peak.

I'll be testing Feb 10th!

This is our 16th cycle :wacko: so hopefully this will be our lucky charm!
FX'd!

If we don't get our bfp this cycle, our next step is a FS....

Baby dust to all!

:dust:

I'll be testing then too I think. Very similar cycles and will prob I together. Fingers crossed for you :)

Can you put me down for the 18th please? That should be about the time that AF is due.

Sorry to sound like a numpty, I ov'd on 17th and 18th Jan, when would my test date be?

When you say you ov'd on the 17th and 18th, do you mean that you got + OPK's on those days? You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive result so I'd say add on your normal LP to the 18th, rather than the 17th. If you don't know your LP, go with the average 14 days, which make it the 1st of Feb :)

Don't know my LP, my cycle ranges from 23-27 days. I had a scan with my FS on CD12 which was 16th Jan and he said there was an 18mm follicle and a couple of other smaller ones so he was delighted the Clomid was working. The next 2 days (17th and 18th) , the sticks showed a Peak.

Ok. It's usually the follicular phase (from AF to Ov) that's changeable. I'd say go with the second peak day then just to be on the safe side. Good luck!

I'll be testing 2/2 if AF doesn't come and if I can hold out that long :) Otherwise I might end up in the January testing thread lol.

I'll be testing Feb 10th!

This is our 16th cycle :wacko: so hopefully this will be our lucky charm!
FX'd!

If we don't get our bfp this cycle, our next step is a FS....

Baby dust to all!

:dust:

Ooops.... Thought AF had arrived 3 days ago (17th) but seems that was just spotting (never had this before so color me shocked).
It officially arrived today :dohh: so I will actually be due for testing closer to Feb 15th.

Thanks MrsMM24!

EDIT (Jan 23) - You don't need to add me to the list after all. We are now WTT for a few months as hubby was in a car wreck Saturday and crushed his knee and has required surgery on it :cry:

Hi girls can you change me to 18/2?? AF arrived today, my first 28 day cycle since Madison was born sleeping. Can see this as a good thing and starting clomid in 2 days, yay!!

AF always light for me but this is very cramping so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Baby dust to all!! X x

Please put me down for 2/18... I'm not going to put much hope in February since I will hopefully be starting my fertility testing, but I'll follow along!!!

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well. I'm not really expecting much this month as hubby and I havent really baby danced much this month..we did 2 days before I think I was supposed to ovulate but not the day of (I expected ovulation was yesterday based on my last cycle but not quite sure cause my cycles keep dropping days since my periods return) hubby's been working nights alot lately plus college so he's been rather busy :/ keeping my fingers crossed and praying we didn't lose our chance. With any luck there was some good sperm ready to meet that egg or I havent ovulated yet! (still dont know what the blood was earlier this week, if it was ovulation than we missed it so I sure hope not!) hopefully we get the chance to try tonight.

I will be testing February 3rd. Hope this is our month!! All of us....:thumbup:

Oh just wait till you ladies get to the TWW!!! Its driving me insane at the mo!!! Finding jobs to keep my mind off it at the mo is few and far between
Roll on the next 10days!!!

Hi MrsMM and all you lovely ladies :hi:

Could you add me to the 4th please, I'll be 16dpo then (and probably 2 days late) and if AF hasn't shown up, I may be brave enough to test :thumbup:

So, ff has confirmed I'm 3dpo. Woo hoo. 14 days until witch is due. a long lp sucks but plenty of time for a bean to snuggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->