February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I do have a question someone might be able to answer though..the day after predicted ov, I had creamy cm then the following day, copious amounts of tacky cm. Which of those days is it most likely that I o'd?

Ok I am very confused right now. I got what I believe was my period on the 6th, it lasted until the 10th which is a day shorter than normal. It came about a week earlier than expected but seemed to be a normal flow for me. Well yesterday my hubby and I "did the deed" it wasn't painful or anything but about an hour later I went to the bathroom and there was a small amount of pink on the toilet paper. The rest of the day there was nothing, just a moment ago I went pee and when I wiped there was a small amount of brownish discharge (it looked like it had old blood in it). I have never bled after sex so I don't know what to think of this..

Can anyone help me out here? I don't think its pregnancy but who knows maybe I ovulated just before my period or something or maybe it wasnt a period after all..I probably will take a test in another day or two just to rule it out, even though I don't think thats whats going on its better to be safe than sorry.

But otherwise, anyone else have any ideas?

EDIT: I should also mention, a couple days after my period (or whatever it was) ended I felt like it was about to start back up all over again =/

sorry lilybump - know very little about CM so can't help you there.

I have been looking over my last few cycles since ectopic and last month I think I ovulated 2 days early (atleast when I go by ovulation pain it is normally cd14 and last month it was cd12). I think I will be testing around 10th Feb which is day after my dad's 65th birthday. AF will be due 10th or 12th by my calculations .

sorry lilybump - know very little about CM so can't help you there.

I have been looking over my last few cycles since ectopic and last month I think I ovulated 2 days early (atleast when I go by ovulation pain it is normally cd14 and last month it was cd12). I think I will be testing around 10th Feb which is day after my dad's 65th birthday. AF will be due 10th or 12th by my calculations .

AF will be due about the 16/17 of Feb so will be testing around then.....count me in please!!!

Still waiting for the AF to show this month, 2 days late so far.....wish she'd just come visit me so i can start tracking again!!

Hello Ladies! Hope all of you are doing well!

AFM....AF finally has stopped and DH and I have started to :sex: every other day. Hoping to catch that egg this month. This is the 3rd month since MC and the first actually month we were supposed to try again. I am hoping with how busy I am going to be the next few weeks that I won't even notice and come the 14th to the 17th we will have our BFP! On a good note my SIL is going to find out what she is having on Wednesday! I can't wait to be an auntie!

Baby :dust: to all.

I hope this is our lucky month!

Hello ladies! Haven't been on in a few days due to total lack of anything exciting going on in my life. I'm hopefully on my last day of af so I can get back in the Chase!! What's new??

Welcome just 1 more!

wish it was feb 1st already! or better yet, v-day! im only on day 2 of af. got some time to kill. had a glass of champagne last night, felt good. :thumbup:

I wish it was vday, too! I SO didn't realize how close our cycles were!!!!! TTC buddy!!!!! Lol af is due Feb. 13 for me, so if she does show, its seriously not gonna be cool to have her visit over vday! Uhh!

Champagne sounds absolutely lovely right now!!

Ok I am very confused right now. I got what I believe was my period on the 6th, it lasted until the 10th which is a day shorter than normal. It came about a week earlier than expected but seemed to be a normal flow for me. Well yesterday my hubby and I "did the deed" it wasn't painful or anything but about an hour later I went to the bathroom and there was a small amount of pink on the toilet paper. The rest of the day there was nothing, just a moment ago I went pee and when I wiped there was a small amount of brownish discharge (it looked like it had old blood in it). I have never bled after sex so I don't know what to think of this..

Can anyone help me out here? I don't think its pregnancy but who knows maybe I ovulated just before my period or something or maybe it wasnt a period after all..I probably will take a test in another day or two just to rule it out, even though I don't think thats whats going on its better to be safe than sorry.

But otherwise, anyone else have any ideas?

EDIT: I should also mention, a couple days after my period (or whatever it was) ended I felt like it was about to start back up all over again =/

Hmm not sure...I've had spotting after sex around ov time ...but the only other time i've spotted is being preg

[/QUOTE]

I wish it was vday, too! I SO didn't realize how close our cycles were!!!!! TTC buddy!!!!! Lol af is due Feb. 13 for me, so if she does show, its seriously not gonna be cool to have her visit over vday! Uhh!

Champagne sounds absolutely lovely right now!![/QUOTE]

omg i didnt realize how close our cycles were either till i looked at your ticker haha. :thumbup:
yeah having af over v-day would not be fun. so lets hope for a bfp :happydance:

skweek35 - It's all go with you! :haha:

WM61711 - Well done on your bargains! :thumbup:

28329 - Wahey! Hope this is your last TWW before your BFP :hugs:

LalaR - What cd are you?

CD10 for me today but I have quite a short cycle of 24 or 25 days with ov around CD12 usually. Hoping for slightly later this month cos DH not in the mood today so plan to start bd'ing tomorrow properly. Can't get him to do all through the month so I make him clear out his stale swimmers once AF has gone in preparation for baby making!! Lol!!
How are you Karry?

I do have a question someone might be able to answer though..the day after predicted ov, I had creamy cm then the following day, copious amounts of tacky cm. Which of those days is it most likely that I o'd?

I'm not sure either but apparently EWCM is the best :shrug:

Still waiting for the AF to show this month, 2 days late so far.....wish she'd just come visit me so i can start tracking again!!

Is there a chance you might already be pregnant seeing as AF is late??

CD10 for me today but I have quite a short cycle of 24 or 25 days with ov around CD12 usually. Hoping for slightly later this month cos DH not in the mood today so plan to start bd'ing tomorrow properly. Can't get him to do all through the month so I make him clear out his stale swimmers once AF has gone in preparation for baby making!! Lol!!
How are you Karry?

Oooh, you're getting close to ov now! I still have nearly a week left (but have started OPKs just in case). I had to laugh at "make him clear out his stale swimmers"!!! :haha: I'm good... Plenty of :sex: this month in the hopes of catching eggy - most months I worry that we haven't done it on the right night, this month I'm worrying that we're doing it too much! :haha: It would be lovely for us to get a BFP on Valentines but that's also my MILs birthday so it would be a lovely surprise for her! Hope we both get our BFPs in February!! :dust: & :hugs:

OH! Forgot to mention! I got my blood test results yesterday & they're all within normal ranges!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooh feb thread! Looks like AF is due on my bday! 13th. Lo will be 1 on 24th. So let's hope we have a reason to celebrate on my bday!!

I'll probably test from 10dpo tho!

Nice (in a way) to see some familiar faces here, MrsMM24 please could you put down for the 12th of Feb, I am going to try my best to forget about TTC and just enjoy the month. So no OPKs, no HPTs, no temp charting just me and OH enjoying ourselves.

I defo think I have OV early so not sure if I should change my testing date?
I was usually OV between CD 16 - 18. I am now CD15 so if I did OV early it would only be by a few days.
But thinking abotut it now think I will leave my test date as is, as if AF hasnt shown up by then it will have to be a BFP -well at least my head wants to tell me that

You're actually looking for watery of egg-white CM before and during ov. If you're back to creamy or sticky CM, that either means you haven't ovulated yet OR you ovulated days before those two days.

Sperm have a hard time swimming through sticky/creamy CM, so during ov, your CM changes and becomes more viscous and runny and after ov, it goes back to sticky. Did you have a patch of watery/EWCM yet?

If no, then I would keep BDing. If yes, then I hope you BD'd around that time. There are so many factors that can change the day of ov...it's best to pay attention to the signs that your body is giving you. But if I had to pick, I'd go with the creamy day.

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners LILYBUMP, POMERANIAN, NIXILIX, and NORAHBATTIE hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

LILYBUMP hard to tell by CM alone, you would need the temp rise and fall as well, because some women don't every get the EWCM and CREAMY is as fertile as they get. Safe to say, BD regularly around that time to catch that eggy:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I've read that it's possible to catch the eggy on CD1 or CD4 because you are sometimes fertile during that time, so it could be possible... FXD!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHIE glad that AF has left the place, so get to BDg Auntie!!!:dust:

KARRY1412 so good to hear all is good on the blood test front!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I did schedule an appt, ironically it is the week on Feb that I would have been due and the week that OV is suspected if I would have stayed on schedule.... Hope that our angel looks down and gives us some :dust: and hopeful news then. Until then, I continue to wait and will still go to the appt if AF comes before then as I have to know why I am skipping a month (and I hope it is just a month). Shipping donors have contacted me so IUI and shipping ready when my body is.... Frustrating....

Hi Mrs MM could you take me down for testing we are not going to TTC this month. Thanks! Good luck ladies!! :dust: to all of you.

af has packed her bags and left the building, time to start bd'ing.
sending loads of baby dust to all of us

af has packed her bags and left the building, time to start bd'ing.
sending loads of baby dust to all of us

She left me yesterday lol. Thank the lord for that hahaha! i will start Bding on saturday! :)

I'm not sure either but apparently EWCM is the best :shrug:

Is there a chance you might already be pregnant seeing as AF is late??

How are you Karry?

Oooh, you're getting close to ov now! I still have nearly a week left (but have started OPKs just in case). I had to laugh at "make him clear out his stale swimmers"!!! :haha: I'm good... Plenty of :sex: this month in the hopes of catching eggy - most months I worry that we haven't done it on the right night, this month I'm worrying that we're doing it too much! :haha: It would be lovely for us to get a BFP on Valentines but that's also my MILs birthday so it would be a lovely surprise for her! Hope we both get our BFPs in February!! :dust: & :hugs:

Fingers crossed for us both although I am not sure I am going to ov this time. Due tomorrow or friday and opks have always been positive CD12 or before (except the cycle just after my MC when it was CD14) Still only the very faintest of a line on the OPKs today so there's no way I will get a pos tomorrow if I go by what has happened previously. I did put on a bit of weight in December so maybe that is affecting things. Better get back to the diet!!! Our anniversary of getting together tomorrow and 2 years today since we got engaged so I'm hoping plenty romancing the next 2 nights!!!
A valentine BFP would be so romantic. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->