February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congratulations MrsMM!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you!!!

I totally squealed with joy about it. DH thinks I'm nuts. But I can't help it. You deserve it so much and I'm so so so glad that you've finally got your BFP. :) :) :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

And thank you for your dedication to your testing threads. Your positivity has helped so much these long months of TTC. :)

Couldnt agree more with the above! you definitely deserved that WONDERFUL BFP! I am so so happy for you and wish you a H&H 9 months!

OH MY GOD!!!!! MrsMM :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wish you could have seen my reaction when I saw ur name on the first page!!!!

This is my first post on these forums and I'm just looking for some relief! This was my first month off bcp and I'm REALLY irregular normally so no telling about my cycle.

My BD sessions were 2/3/12 and 2/5/12 (then he went out of town on business for 4 days)

I was supposed to be ovulating between 2/5 and 2/9

This would make me 11DPO to 15DPO

First Symptom: 2/10/12 - to current -I never even thought of the possibility of being pregnant until I was in bed and had weird pains in my stomach...kind of like mini AF cramps. Then I started to get really gassy. To be honest, I didn't even know gas was a symptom!!! I looked it up the next day.

Next Symptom: 2/18/12 About 8 hours of light bleeding on the tissue when I wiped.

Third Symptom: 2/18/12 to current - I'm hungry more often than normal. I'm a very regular eater (I wish my cycle was that regular). I've been getting hungry about an hour to two hours before I'm supposed to for every meal!

Fourth Symptom: 2/19/12 to current - I didn't realize I was moody until I was playing a video game and completely blew up at my boyfriend for "not giving me enough credit" for doing well in the game. Three minutes later I was crying my eyes out for no reason!!! I was like...I'm sorry, I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been crying at the drop of a hat ever since.

I've also had an aversion to some food I normally love, but I guess that could be in my head. I normally am tired a lot, so it's hard to tell if I'm extra tired. My bbs feel pretty normal. My cm smells a little different.

This morning, BFN, but I'm still having all my symptoms. I would love a BFP! Could all this be in my head? Have you guys ever had symptoms and been completely wrong about being pg?

Fourth Symptom: 2/19/12 to current - I didn't realize I was moody until I was playing a video game and completely blew up at my boyfriend for "not giving me enough credit" for doing well in the game. Three minutes later I was crying my eyes out for no reason!!! I was like...I'm sorry, I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been crying at the drop of a hat ever since.

I that date should be 2/17/12

Congratulations mrsmm24 that's brilliant news!!!
Thank you for doing these threads whilst you have been ttc.

I feel like the witch is on her way in, really hope I'm wrong though!

This is my first post on these forums and I'm just looking for some relief! This was my first month off bcp and I'm REALLY irregular normally so no telling about my cycle.

My BD sessions were 2/3/12 and 2/5/12 (then he went out of town on business for 4 days)

I was supposed to be ovulating between 2/5 and 2/9

This would make me 11DPO to 15DPO

First Symptom: 2/10/12 - to current -I never even thought of the possibility of being pregnant until I was in bed and had weird pains in my stomach...kind of like mini AF cramps. Then I started to get really gassy. To be honest, I didn't even know gas was a symptom!!! I looked it up the next day.

Next Symptom: 2/18/12 About 8 hours of light bleeding on the tissue when I wiped.

Third Symptom: 2/18/12 to current - I'm hungry more often than normal. I'm a very regular eater (I wish my cycle was that regular). I've been getting hungry about an hour to two hours before I'm supposed to for every meal!

I've also had an aversion to some food I normally love, but I guess that could be in my head. I normally am tired a lot, so it's hard to tell if I'm extra tired. My bbs feel pretty normal. My cm smells a little different.

This morning, BFN, but I'm still having all my symptoms. I would love a BFP! Could all this be in my head? Have you guys ever had symptoms and been completely wrong about being pg?

I think A LOT of us have had symptoms and been WRONG about it. Hence why we are still in this TTC forum :wacko: BUT I am really hoping you get your BFP this month! This being your first month off BC could have made your cycles really irregular. Are you SURE you O'd between the 2/5-2/9? Have you been temping or use an OPK? I was on BC for a LONG LONG time and I stopped last October and my cycles have finally just became normal the last two months. When is your AF due?

I am currently at 9DPO and havent had a lot of symptoms at all. Just some cramping and a little cold I started having yesterday. But the tricky part of it is that EVERYONE is different with their symptoms but the one thing we all have in common is wanting that BFP!

Good luck to you! Keep us updated!

Ohhh my goodness congrats MrsMM you sooooooooo deserve this :bfp: wishing you a extremely happy and healthy 9 months

Well I am supposed to test today but don't have any tests. I did a CB digital on the 17th and reckon that it would have picked up anything positive. I have no symptoms whatsoever and I think AF is all out of whack. Feeling pretty confused, I was alway 28 day regular as clockwork until we started TTC... :(

I know exactly how you feel Dithy as my 31 day cycles where regular as clockwork even down to i knew what time AF would come but as soon as we decided to Try and conceive the witch has been very elusive and my cycles have gone completely haywire

Well I got AF yesterday, I start clomid tomorrow until saturday and then March 1st I go in for follicle scan and then that night if I have big enough follicle I'll get the ovidrel shot and then I go in March 3rd for my insemination. Here's to my first IUI cycle!

good luck Ask - sounds like you're going to have a busy couple of weeks ahead!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: SUNDAY!! 2.19.12No one, all re-testers

:test: TODAY!! CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, and HERCFREAK

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, TGO, CAZ & BOB, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, SCOOBYDRLP, POMERANIAN, ASHKNOWSBEST, MOOSE31, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, and LILTRAINABELLE:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LOOKIN4BUMP, STMW, CARLYJADE86, BEACHGIRL22, and HORSEYPANTS hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos DEBZIE, BABYHOPES., LOOKIN4BUMP, BABY_MAYBE, CARLYJADE86, PROUDMUMMY, and MRSMM24:happydance::bfp:

LADIES... I am so sorry to those that have been saddened further by an extra amount of conversation about BFPs and beyond. I totall understand how you all feel as I sit through the joys of everyone and all the talk each and every month. And as I am different, I use it to help me through and show me what I am trying so hard for. I know we are not all the same. My intention as DBZ34 has mentioned, when starting these threads, was to give women the opportunity to buddy-up whether that be TTC or BUMP, I wanted the PMA and happiness to be shared amongst us all. I do not have threads where no one is welcome, and I do not think that that was DRSQUIDs intention when speaking about it. EVERYONE is welcome here, I am sure you all would be surprised about how many ladies are actually stalking this thread... I have been doing them for months, and I continue. I do agree that 1st Trimester conversations are alot, especially for those that are still trying, and have been trying for some time (I was approaching 3 years, with 1 MC in there.) I do not want ANY of my testers to feel they should leave.... PLEASE do not, I have initiated a thread that is VERY friendly and has helped MANY women on BnB!!! I am starting an October 1st Trimester Thread on Tuesday 2.21.12 that I hope will help, please come on over, and it will not be limited to those that are due in October, as you know I have VERY many stalkers. I have a TTC journal in my siggy, that I know many have stopped through to read and will continue. Those that are concerned, my TEST Threads will GO on!!!!

SKEET9924 I did test, and BFP!! But I didn't test Saturday, was helping my brother and pregnant SIL move into their new house.... So very sorry that AF seems to have flown in on you!:hugs:

ICKLE so happy that AF has come to start a new TTC cycle for you, I am soooo filled with hope, trust me, it WILL happen!! :dust:

BECYBOO_x I am moving your date, see you then!:dust:

DEBZIE :happydance: Guess what?? We really are about to be Bump Buddies, I DEFINITELY see lines on all of those tests!! CONGRATS!!!

ASHKNOWSBEST I will post my erratic temps on my charts, I took notes along the way as I stopped properly charting after 9 DPO. They were all over the plae so don't get discouraged!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE Yesm waiton that temp to show OV... YAY for the TWW!!:dust:

BABYHOPES. I definitely see a line, you are not going crazy... CONGRATS!! Looks like you, BABY_MAYBE and myself will be BUMP BUDDIES Due the same, I am predicted 10.25.12, 10.27.02 is our DD's bday! Date is determined from LMP...

DRSQUID thank you for writing, that as I know from hearing in my PM box that you aren't the only one to feel that way, I think it was written in a manner that was good, but all things are up to perception and with all the hormones that are traveling through this thread, I am sure everyone has gathered feelings. I want to personally ask, that you don't leave, these threads have been great for sooo many ladies! :dust:

HERCFREAK same situation, my SS went down (you can read in my journal) I have to tell you though, no :af: = you are still in this!:dust:

MOOSE31 DBZ34 is giving you a good idea, I will throw in this, it isn't as accurate as temping, outside of U/S, nothing is, but I think the CBFM is an assest... I used it!!! I believe in it!! I say find one quick and get started!!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I do not think that the comment was meant negatively, and I understand now that you were joking, but, there is no need to leave the thread, all the ladies here mean no harm....

HONEYCHEEKS Thank you, you are exactly right about the thread... :dust:

GINNY83 temps don't have to increase much, it is really just a matter of .04... hang in there, check out my chart.... could definitely be IB at 6DPO:dust:

MISSBABES I hope your dad is ok Hun!:hugs::dust:

SIEGAL it is best to wait about 2-3 days before testing again...:dust:

PINKLOVE22 YES! defintely could be IB at 8 DPO... There is a chart I posted that you should look at.... page 163 :dust:

JAI ME YAY... TWW... FXD!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

*First Page Updated*

We are so so Happy for you guys. Congratulations! H&H 9 months. Unfortunately AF showed her face on to next month. Stick little bean stick. :happydance::happydance:

ash- fingers crossed you go on the 3rd. that is my bday so.,. super lucky =)

mrs- as i said onthe other thread.. yay congrats =)

im still holding out. for some reason i decided i was testing weds morning. now it is a battle of wills with myself but.. i almost feel superstitious like if i test sooner.. plus last time i got my period on tues so, if i get through tomorrow.. fingers crossed

oh and my eye is ok,. floaters but ok. doesnt really hurt,. i keep worrying that my vision is fuzzy but when i look through just that eye it is ok.i need crazy good vision for my job so it is sscary. hopefully this will remind me to keep my temper in check..

making bean soup. been craving it for ever.. yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->