February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi ladies! Can I still join in? I finally O'd on CD50 (i didn't know when I would O since my cycle is so screwy, so it feels like i've been in the 4ww!! ughhh!) and now I'm 8dpo. Testing on 2/22!

Hoping the lucky date brings my :bfp:!! The :witch: is due 2/21 and this is my last chance to conceive before starting the clomid route! Fx'd this is our cycle!

I haven't had as many "symptoms" as the other months when I'm convinced I'm pregnant just to get a BFN, but my boobs hurt alot at night, nipples super sore, and this right-sided cramp that I've had on and off for 2 days. No idea what that's about! This was the first month I actually had serious ewcm and hoping we caught the eggy in time.

Good luck to all of us and congrats to all the BFP's so far!!

Hi ladies! Can I still join in? I finally O'd on CD50 (i didn't know when I would O since my cycle is so screwy, so it feels like i've been in the 4ww!! ughhh!) and now I'm 8dpo. Testing on 2/22!

Hoping the lucky date brings my :bfp:!! The :witch: is due 2/21 and this is my last chance to conceive before starting the clomid route! Fx'd this is our cycle!

I haven't had as many "symptoms" as the other months when I'm convinced I'm pregnant just to get a BFN, but my boobs hurt alot at night, nipples super sore, and this right-sided cramp that I've had on and off for 2 days. No idea what that's about! This was the first month I actually had serious ewcm and hoping we caught the eggy in time.

Good luck to all of us and congrats to all the BFP's so far!!

I am 9DPO! When I was pregnant with number 1 my nipples hurt so bad like a few days after Ovulation - and they never hurt. That was my only super early symptom - that and craving for milk (usually do not drink milk). So I have a good feeling with your sore nipples

Today I was crampy too! Too early for AF pains so hopefully it was implantation and not just gas...:dohh:

Good luck

tmi alert...so i went to the bathroom today my my underwear had a big wet spot and i had a little bit of discharge but it was thicker...im 4dpiui...anyone have anything like that?

The only reason I tested this time when I did was because of CM like that. I am usually dry before AF

I am 9DPO! When I was pregnant with number 1 my nipples hurt so bad like a few days after Ovulation - and they never hurt. That was my only super early symptom - that and craving for milk (usually do not drink milk). So I have a good feeling with your sore nipples

Today I was crampy too! Too early for AF pains so hopefully it was implantation and not just gas...:dohh:

Good luck
Thank you SIEGAL! That makes me feel like maybe I'm not out this month! I've had the sore nipples before, but they feel different this time. More achey/tingly. So we'll see! hope yours was implantation too! i've been convince mine is gas too! haha

Must not POAS until 2/22!! I'm determined this time! :)

Well I'm on cd37. I ovd on cd26 so I was hoping to find something out I tested today and it said no but I still have no witch. But I have a gyno appointment on the 27 the so if i dont get it then I'll get her to blood test I've always had bad luck with pee tests

Good luck
Thank you SIEGAL! That makes me feel like maybe I'm not out this month! I've had the sore nipples before, but they feel different this time. More achey/tingly. So we'll see! hope yours was implantation too! i've been convince mine is gas too! haha

I also have been crampy all day today like AF was here but she's not due for another week. I've had to use a heating pad and today I woke up with a horrible cold-sneezing & runny nose. I also feel exhausted that I took a 3 hour nap around 2pm!

Could I be having cramps from IB? I haven't had any spotting just light creamy CM.. I want to test on Tuesday when I will be 10DPO!

Good luck

I also have been crampy all day today like AF was here but she's not due for another week. I've had to use a heating pad and today I woke up with a horrible cold-sneezing & runny nose. I also feel exhausted that I took a 3 hour nap around 2pm!

Could I be having cramps from IB? I haven't had any spotting just light creamy CM.. I want to test on Tuesday when I will be 10DPO!

Your symptoms sound really good! I've read alot of BFPs where people had horrible colds so that could be a really good sign! And I think you could def be having IB cramps!

tmi alert...so i went to the bathroom today my my underwear had a big wet spot and i had a little bit of discharge but it was thicker...im 4dpiui...anyone have anything like that?

I guess it depends on what's normal for you? It's definately a good sign for a lot of people :)

I always get thicker discharge/cm in the second half of my cycle - when I was pg it was the same for me as it is every month. From the middle to the end of my pregnancy it increased heaps - so much I had to wear a pad sometimes, gross hey?

Fingers crossed for you Haj, hope this is your month :)

For all you ladies having mid cycle spotting, this is exactly what happened to me this month. Varying degrees of pinky/orangey/browny cm right from 3dpo to 9dpo and then the normal pre-af brown light spotting didn't appear when i expected it to. I still didn't get a +ve test until 15dpo though. Good luck ladies, hopefully your bfp's are just around the corner xxx

Congrats to all the new BFP's :yipee:

I'm out this cycle, AF got me over night :( see some of you over in the March thread :wave: x

baby-maybe: thanks for sharing, I hope it's IB but I'm not going to get my hopes up! It's probably just me paying closer attention to my body

Hey ladies, just popping over to see how you are doing! Sending lots of :dust: to those still to test, :hugs: to those that the nasty witch got, and congrats to those that got their bfp!

Sorry the witch flew in lolly :hugs:

I'm still hopeful for you ginny, i don't normally pay that close attention to mine either. But i think if you notice something it's worth speculating about. FX for you :hugs:

That horrible AF got me this morning a day earlier than expected. :nope:

So onto March I go.

Good luck to everyone that's still waiting.

I caved and tested and the test had no control line - it was also negative. Confused if its likely negative or just totally ignore the test. Maybe its a sign to wait to test for a few more days :nope:

Oh I think I read somewhere if there is no control line it means the test didn't work and it shouldn't be assumed as a negative. Maybe a faulty test?

I agree - the "control"'s job is to let you know the test worked. No control = unreliable! Good luck on the next one!

The only reason I tested this time when I did was because of CM like that. I am usually dry before AF

Ditto - I had ZERO symptoms, other than no PMS symptoms. I had LOTS of creamy CM from about 8dpo right through to the BFP. Hope this is true for you too! FX :hugs:

Good luck

Your symptoms sound really good! I've read alot of BFPs where people had horrible colds so that could be a really good sign! And I think you could def be having IB cramps!

It's funny you say that - I never put two and two togther but I had a really bad sore throat yesterday, and woke up with an awful cough and congestion today. Maybe colds are good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->