February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats Sunni! Glad to see it's getting darker considering we are the same dpo...

This mornings test is dark enough for me to call it as well :bfp: !!!

I sure hope this is a sticky bean!

Attachments

• Feb 21 9dpo.jpg
    Feb 21 9dpo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Stephers :happydance: H&H 9 months

Becyboo - sorry you got a bfn, but remember you're not out until the :witch: flies in :hugs: xx

Congrats to the new :bfp: !!!!

So sorry to those who the :witch: flew in for..

Sending lots of dust to those who are still waiting!!

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday SKWEEK!!:cake:

:test: TODAY!! CHESKA, MIDNIGHTFALLS, and PANSY

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, MOOSE31, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, and HERCFREAK:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners POODLEFROGS hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos SUNNII and STEPHERS35:happydance::bfp:

BECYBOO_x so hope that your AF is not on the way, I am PROOF that BFNs, stark white, for days can still be your BFP, I got mine very late, no symptoms.... :dust:

DEBZIE yes... we have been praying so long and KNOWING that we would be bump buddies! I hope we will have sticky beans and H&H 9 mos!!!!

NEWLYWEDLIFE Thanks so much! The October Thread is up and running now.... see you over there!

DITHY nope, may not have picked up the surge yet, digis are less sensitive... give it another try with FMU tomorrow :dust:

DBZ34 I so am imaging you squealing... :haha: By the looks of your chart, you will be joining me soon!!!:dust:

PINKLOVE22 Thanks! I see you WILL be joining me soon.... :dust:

SHOLI I can only imagine your face... I announced to journal 1st and then HAD to give some hope to my testing threads! :dust:

POODLEFROGS same OV frame, see my results, it may not be built up enough to detect yet... Hang in there! I am hopeful that this bean sticks, after the numbers come on Thursday, I can relax just a tiny tiny bit:dust:

CHESKA Thanks!!! I hope AF stays far away and you will be joining me soon Hun!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE thanks! I think it's appropriate that you get a BFP and join me after the cycles that we had... :dust:

MOMMY2BE Thanks! I am so sorry that AF flew in, I hope upon hope that you will be joining me soon!:dust:

DRSQUID Thanks so much. I hope the "bean soup" is a symptom!!! FXD!:dust:

BAY Thanks Hun!! so hoping you get a sticky BFP soon, join the March thread, I will see you over there!:dust:

AMP26 by all means, stalk away Hun! Definitely sending dust to all the ladies and especially all the stalkers:dust:

ICKLE PAND Thanks!! Now that would be a wonderful idea, but hard to do :haha: Our little angel definitely sent us a helping hand :dust:

REBECCALO Your eyes popped and so did mine when I saw those lines.... I am still shocked :dust:

MAS 12DPO is early, could just be implanting and will take about 2-3 days to test again.... I know for a fact!:dust:

LALAR so hope it gets sorted out for you soon Hun! My FXD tightly!!:dust:

PINKSMARTIES thanks so much! How are you Hun!!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

*First Page Updated*

I am stalking this thread. CONGRATS to all BFPS!!! How exciting. And a big huge heartfelt sypathies to those who got the witch or had m/c.....I pray you are blessed with luck of the IRish in march (thanksgiving babies) or april fools (Xmas blessings).

I dont know which is worse TTW to conceive or 2+ week for first dr appt and u/s, LOL. It still seems so surreal to me that I am pregnant, especially having few to mild symptoms. Last night I peed on IC and got immediate dark lines, so thats a relief. I guess thats one way to keep myself reassured until u/s. Any ladies due around 10-12 to 10-14??

Everyone is welcome to come by: 1st Trimester Thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ter-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps.html

congrats! i'm holding out hope that i'll have good news to share soon, but honestly, today i'm not optimistic where my uterus is concerned.

Thank you MrsMM, still soooo happy for you xx

Congrats to the new :bfp:s
:hugs: to those AF have made her visit and fxed for your March cycles

AFM: well I'm not sure what is going on temp chart says I 'O'ed 17th and temps are still slightly above coverline (98.05f), no crosshairs from FF yet but another site I use says I have, but I have been bleeding since 18th, it was spotting 18/19th and now a medium flow (20,21st) and it has now gone red instead of the brown/pink it was when i was spotting, so not sure what is going on.

On the good side I have now (today) been allocated a doctor and I have heard good things about the surgery, just got to wait for files to get there, then off to them to see what can be done to find out why i have been having so many probs the last few months especially when the hormone tests came back normal

Congrats to the new BFPs!! So happy for you ladies!!

Thanks, MrsMM! I hope I get to join you soon! :)

FF confirmed ov for me today, so I'm still planning on testing on the 29th at 11DPO. Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP! :)

AF is due on the 23rd!!! I'm going to $tree today for tests...I kind of want to test today because it's my birthday and I'd be like WHOA best birthday present ever BFP, but I also don't want to ruin my day with a BFN...:shrug:

AF due today, but hasn't shown her ugly face yet. I did my first ever test but got a BFN. Does that mean I'm out? I'm never usually late, but don't really have any symptoms. This is first cycle TTC so I'm new to it all.

Congrats to all the BFP's :) and sorry to those AF got, fx'ed you get your BFP's soon!!

You aren't out Pansy!!! Some people don't get a BFP until a week after AF is due!!! You aren't out until AF actually shows up.

AF due today, but hasn't shown her ugly face yet. I did my first ever test but got a BFN. Does that mean I'm out? I'm never usually late, but don't really have any symptoms. This is first cycle TTC so I'm new to it all.

Hi pansy,I tested on day af was due and got a bfn. Tested 3 days later and got my bfp, so you're def not out yet. Also I didn't have any symptoms really either. Good luck :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->