February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well I got AF yesterday, I start clomid tomorrow until saturday and then March 1st I go in for follicle scan and then that night if I have big enough follicle I'll get the ovidrel shot and then I go in March 3rd for my insemination. Here's to my first IUI cycle!

hey ash, good luck on clomid + IUI. can i ask you why do you go for IUI is there something with sa.
next month is definitely your.:thumbup:

No, there's nothing wrong with OH's SA. And I ovulate every month. It's weird I know but the doctor said he wants to try IUI before IVF because it takes a lot of the work out for the sperm ... if that makes sense. They put it right into the uterus that way the sperm don't have to fight their way through the cervix, etc., etc. I do have a prolactinoma but I've been on medication for that and the levels are great and since I'm still not pregnant this is the next step ... and hopefully the last!

Hello, after my mc, i have been aloof but deided to pop in today .... Wow so many bfps! Congrats to all ... And big congrats to mrs!! :happydance:

Bay - I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. How are you holding up? And your OH? :hugs:

hi karry, thanks for asking. We are doing much better. The bleeding has stopped for a few days now, and i've even been getting stretchy cm since yesterday, and this morning it looked like someone cracked an egg in my undies! My bbt is all over the place still, but here's to hoping.

I love the community spirit here on this thread, so i think i might just go ahead and actively join the march thread :).

Congrats Mrs MM!! Amazing! I truly wish you a happy and healthy nine months and look forward to following (stalking) your progress!!

Omg! Congratulations MrsMM!! I'm so happy for you. You definitely have to give the baby lots of names so that it's initials spell out Baby and Bump now though lol! I think your angel must've given you a helping hand this time :)

MrsMM24 - my eyes popped out when I saw your name! Huge congratulations. I read this thread most as I love all the pma, and a lot of that is down to you! I could not be happier for you :)

Any chance for me! 12dpo and BFN! :'( Think Im out!

CONGRATULATIONS MrsMM24!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:
I am so excited for you.

AFM, still no AF and getting frustrated by my tests still showing positive. I had a phone consultation with a midwife this morning and had my bloods checked again. The concern now is that this may have been an ectopic. Fingers crossed for a low reading so i can move on to the next cycle soon.

GIRLS!!! I'M PREGNANT! BFP STRAIGHT AWAY IN 2 MINS! ITS NOT AN EVAP THIS TIME! :happydance:

No, there's nothing wrong with OH's SA. And I ovulate every month. It's weird I know but the doctor said he wants to try IUI before IVF because it takes a lot of the work out for the sperm ... if that makes sense. They put it right into the uterus that way the sperm don't have to fight their way through the cervix, etc., etc. I do have a prolactinoma but I've been on medication for that and the levels are great and since I'm still not pregnant this is the next step ... and hopefully the last!
Good luck in March, I hope you get your BFP :) :)

Im moving on to the March thread too i think
still :bfn:'s so im expecting AF anyday now

MrsMM - just heard the fantastic news - Big congratulations!! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->