February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hey There Ladies,
Let the TWW begin........I got a + OPK on Friday, and I am pretty positive I Oed on Saturday. So I am happy, excited, stressed, hopeful, anxious, everything all at one time. I am hoping March brings US all our much awaited BFP's!!!
Good Luck to all you ladies & Baby Dust!!!
Today is 2 dpo if anyone wants to buddy up?????

Jaime

hiya! i'm pretty sure I'm about 8-10dpo and testing on the 26th! add me to the list! I'd like to join you...

I had loads of cm this cycle following ov and then had loads of cramps from 7 dpo. Cm wentvreally watert too which is rare for me. The following day i got my bfp. To be honest this is the first cycle in aclong time that my boobs have not hurt as much. They have grown but not hurting too much yet. Hope that helps some of you ladies symptom wise.

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

:hugs: to those who the witch has made her untimely visit

:dust: to those still to test

AFM well another whacky cycle, here I was thinking I had 'O'ed on the 17th as I would normally do had temps rise to confirm, only for my body to go all whacky on me and start light bleeding (brownish/red streaked cm) on night of 18th arghhhhhhh, temp went down under coverline today and still light bleeding (past 3 days)........I havent got a clue what is going on so I wont be testing this month .......ohhhhh well onto March I go gl all and fxed for you all xxxxxxx

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: SUNDAY!! 2.19.12No one, all re-testers

:test: TODAY!! CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, and HERCFREAK

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, TGO, CAZ & BOB, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, SCOOBYDRLP, POMERANIAN, ASHKNOWSBEST, MOOSE31, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, and LILTRAINABELLE:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LOOKIN4BUMP, STMW, CARLYJADE86, BEACHGIRL22, and HORSEYPANTS hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos DEBZIE, BABYHOPES., LOOKIN4BUMP, BABY_MAYBE, CARLYJADE86, PROUDMUMMY, and MRSMM24:happydance::bfp:

LADIES... I am so sorry to those that have been saddened further by an extra amount of conversation about BFPs and beyond. I totall understand how you all feel as I sit through the joys of everyone and all the talk each and every month. And as I am different, I use it to help me through and show me what I am trying so hard for. I know we are not all the same. My intention as DBZ34 has mentioned, when starting these threads, was to give women the opportunity to buddy-up whether that be TTC or BUMP, I wanted the PMA and happiness to be shared amongst us all. I do not have threads where no one is welcome, and I do not think that that was DRSQUIDs intention when speaking about it. EVERYONE is welcome here, I am sure you all would be surprised about how many ladies are actually stalking this thread... I have been doing them for months, and I continue. I do agree that 1st Trimester conversations are alot, especially for those that are still trying, and have been trying for some time (I was approaching 3 years, with 1 MC in there.) I do not want ANY of my testers to feel they should leave.... PLEASE do not, I have initiated a thread that is VERY friendly and has helped MANY women on BnB!!! I am starting an October 1st Trimester Thread on Tuesday 2.21.12 that I hope will help, please come on over, and it will not be limited to those that are due in October, as you know I have VERY many stalkers. I have a TTC journal in my siggy, that I know many have stopped through to read and will continue. Those that are concerned, my TEST Threads will GO on!!!!

SKEET9924 I did test, and BFP!! But I didn't test Saturday, was helping my brother and pregnant SIL move into their new house.... So very sorry that AF seems to have flown in on you!:hugs:

ICKLE so happy that AF has come to start a new TTC cycle for you, I am soooo filled with hope, trust me, it WILL happen!! :dust:

BECYBOO_x I am moving your date, see you then!:dust:

DEBZIE :happydance: Guess what?? We really are about to be Bump Buddies, I DEFINITELY see lines on all of those tests!! CONGRATS!!!

ASHKNOWSBEST I will post my erratic temps on my charts, I took notes along the way as I stopped properly charting after 9 DPO. They were all over the plae so don't get discouraged!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE Yesm waiton that temp to show OV... YAY for the TWW!!:dust:

BABYHOPES. I definitely see a line, you are not going crazy... CONGRATS!! Looks like you, BABY_MAYBE and myself will be BUMP BUDDIES Due the same, I am predicted 10.25.12, 10.27.02 is our DD's bday! Date is determined from LMP...

DRSQUID thank you for writing, that as I know from hearing in my PM box that you aren't the only one to feel that way, I think it was written in a manner that was good, but all things are up to perception and with all the hormones that are traveling through this thread, I am sure everyone has gathered feelings. I want to personally ask, that you don't leave, these threads have been great for sooo many ladies! :dust:

HERCFREAK same situation, my SS went down (you can read in my journal) I have to tell you though, no :af: = you are still in this!:dust:

MOOSE31 DBZ34 is giving you a good idea, I will throw in this, it isn't as accurate as temping, outside of U/S, nothing is, but I think the CBFM is an assest... I used it!!! I believe in it!! I say find one quick and get started!!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I do not think that the comment was meant negatively, and I understand now that you were joking, but, there is no need to leave the thread, all the ladies here mean no harm....

HONEYCHEEKS Thank you, you are exactly right about the thread... :dust:

GINNY83 temps don't have to increase much, it is really just a matter of .04... hang in there, check out my chart.... could definitely be IB at 6DPO:dust:

MISSBABES I hope your dad is ok Hun!:hugs::dust:

SIEGAL it is best to wait about 2-3 days before testing again...:dust:

PINKLOVE22 YES! defintely could be IB at 8 DPO... There is a chart I posted that you should look at.... page 163 :dust:

JAI ME YAY... TWW... FXD!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

*First Page Updated*

:wohoo::yipee::happydance: Ahhhhh MrsMM, i'm sooooo happy for you, congrats hunni. Wishing you a very H&H 9 months :baby:

Just popping in from the first trimester to say a MASSIVE congratulations to mrsmm on her BFP, I'm sure given all her hard work on this thread and amazing positivity she more than deserves her amazing little bubba! Congrats lady!

BTW:

No news with me still bfn's still and AF isn;t due till thursday
so i guess ill be waiting :lol:

Might have my BFP! 9DPO, I got a very faint line. Though appeared after 11 minutes and test is only good for ten.. still, a line there, might be an evap. Will test in a day or two to see if I get a darker line.

https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3584/img2002kf.jpg

Might have my BFP! 9DPO, I got a very faint line. Though appeared after 11 minutes and test is only good for ten.. still, a line there, might be an evap. Will test in a day or two to see if I get a darker line.

https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3584/img2002kf.jpg

Lots of people to congratulate in this post!! Anababe, immy11, debzie, BabyHopes, baby_maybe, lookin4bump, carlyjade86 & proudmummy - Congratulations! Hope you all have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

hasti2011, AMP26, ickle pand, crystalclaro, hercfreak, Jen_mom24, jrwifey18 & ttc_lolly - Sorry to hear AF got you all too. Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

ashknowsbest - I'm sure 13DPO isn't too late for IB. It may be on the late side alright but not too late at all. I just don't know how that ties in with your temp dip though. Any update yet?

Sholi - It is expensive alright but totally worth it, especially if you're having issues like you're having. Let me know how you get on when you go :hugs:

skeet9924 - Sorry to hear your OH has decided he wants to stop TTC for a while. Do you think maybe the anniversary is effecting his decision? You refer to it as "your loss" but it's his too - I'm sure you know that but just in case it's something you hadn't considered. Either way I hope he changes his mine soon & sorry if I've put my foot in it :blush:

Bay - I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. How are you holding up? And your OH? :hugs:

leahsmama - Definitely sounds like you have your hands full! Is your 2 year olf ok now??

lillichloe - I don't think you could offend anyone if you tried!! I, for one, am very glad you've stuck around! :hugs:

SIEGAL - Sorry to hear you got a negative but you both tested early AND seemed to have a faulty test. Hopefully if you test again in a few days you'll have better luck on both counts.

mas - 10DPO is still very early so try not to be too down about it. Have you any update?

missbabes - I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I hope everything works ok & I'll pray for you & your family. Also sorry AF got you :hugs:

drsquid - Sounds like you had an eventful night! :wacko: How's your eye now?

ginny83 - 6DPO is on the early side for IB but I'm sure it's not unheard of! Fingers crossed!!

beachgirl22 - Welcome! :wave: CD50?? Wow! You must be so relieved to finally be counting your DPOs! Maybe the right sided cramp were ovulation pains?

PinkLove22 - Some women have reported feeling IB pains alright so you never know!! Fingers crossed!

Jai Me - I love getting positive OPKs! It's so exciting & brings so much hope! I can't wait to get mine... Good luck :flower:

AFM - CD16 now. Three weeks until AF is due. My cycles are longer than the norm but I like to start my OPKs early just in case. Hopefully they'll turn positive any day now. My "green days" on FF start today with the "greenest" being Thursday. Apart from that I don't have anything to report... :coffee:

Fx Sunnii, i can see a really faint line, but not sure if there is colour. Good idea to leave it and test in a couple of days, thats what i did and eventually the line appeared :thumbup:

MrsMM24 - OH MY GOD!! I'm so happy for you!!! Best of luck for Thursday & I hope you have such a happy & healthy nine months!!! :baby:

Sunnii - That's great news! I really hope those lines get darker for you!

OMG!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS ON ALL THE RECENT BFP's!!!!I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU LADIES!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:: happydance::happydance::happydance:H&H 9 MONTHS TO YOU ALL AND BABY DUST WHO STILL HAVE YET TO TEST AND FXed FOR BFP"S NEXT CYCLE FOR EVERYONE THE WITCH GOT!

Big congratulations mrsmm we have talked about being bump buddes for so long and it has finally happened for both of us. October rainbow babies. You so deserve this with all the positivity you bring to all of us ladies on your threads.

Congratulations MrsMM, that is a very well deserved BFP. Hope it is a sticky bean. Wish you a H&H 9 months.

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: SUNDAY!! 2.19.12No one, all re-testers

:test: TODAY!! CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, and HERCFREAK

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, TGO, CAZ & BOB, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, SCOOBYDRLP, POMERANIAN, ASHKNOWSBEST, MOOSE31, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, and LILTRAINABELLE:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LOOKIN4BUMP, STMW, CARLYJADE86, BEACHGIRL22, and HORSEYPANTS hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos DEBZIE, BABYHOPES., LOOKIN4BUMP, BABY_MAYBE, CARLYJADE86, PROUDMUMMY, and MRSMM24:happydance::bfp:

LADIES... I am so sorry to those that have been saddened further by an extra amount of conversation about BFPs and beyond. I totall understand how you all feel as I sit through the joys of everyone and all the talk each and every month. And as I am different, I use it to help me through and show me what I am trying so hard for. I know we are not all the same. My intention as DBZ34 has mentioned, when starting these threads, was to give women the opportunity to buddy-up whether that be TTC or BUMP, I wanted the PMA and happiness to be shared amongst us all. I do not have threads where no one is welcome, and I do not think that that was DRSQUIDs intention when speaking about it. EVERYONE is welcome here, I am sure you all would be surprised about how many ladies are actually stalking this thread... I have been doing them for months, and I continue. I do agree that 1st Trimester conversations are alot, especially for those that are still trying, and have been trying for some time (I was approaching 3 years, with 1 MC in there.) I do not want ANY of my testers to feel they should leave.... PLEASE do not, I have initiated a thread that is VERY friendly and has helped MANY women on BnB!!! I am starting an October 1st Trimester Thread on Tuesday 2.21.12 that I hope will help, please come on over, and it will not be limited to those that are due in October, as you know I have VERY many stalkers. I have a TTC journal in my siggy, that I know many have stopped through to read and will continue. Those that are concerned, my TEST Threads will GO on!!!!

SKEET9924 I did test, and BFP!! But I didn't test Saturday, was helping my brother and pregnant SIL move into their new house.... So very sorry that AF seems to have flown in on you!:hugs:

ICKLE so happy that AF has come to start a new TTC cycle for you, I am soooo filled with hope, trust me, it WILL happen!! :dust:

BECYBOO_x I am moving your date, see you then!:dust:

DEBZIE :happydance: Guess what?? We really are about to be Bump Buddies, I DEFINITELY see lines on all of those tests!! CONGRATS!!!

ASHKNOWSBEST I will post my erratic temps on my charts, I took notes along the way as I stopped properly charting after 9 DPO. They were all over the plae so don't get discouraged!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE Yesm waiton that temp to show OV... YAY for the TWW!!:dust:

BABYHOPES. I definitely see a line, you are not going crazy... CONGRATS!! Looks like you, BABY_MAYBE and myself will be BUMP BUDDIES Due the same, I am predicted 10.25.12, 10.27.02 is our DD's bday! Date is determined from LMP...

DRSQUID thank you for writing, that as I know from hearing in my PM box that you aren't the only one to feel that way, I think it was written in a manner that was good, but all things are up to perception and with all the hormones that are traveling through this thread, I am sure everyone has gathered feelings. I want to personally ask, that you don't leave, these threads have been great for sooo many ladies! :dust:

HERCFREAK same situation, my SS went down (you can read in my journal) I have to tell you though, no :af: = you are still in this!:dust:

MOOSE31 DBZ34 is giving you a good idea, I will throw in this, it isn't as accurate as temping, outside of U/S, nothing is, but I think the CBFM is an assest... I used it!!! I believe in it!! I say find one quick and get started!!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I do not think that the comment was meant negatively, and I understand now that you were joking, but, there is no need to leave the thread, all the ladies here mean no harm....

HONEYCHEEKS Thank you, you are exactly right about the thread... :dust:

GINNY83 temps don't have to increase much, it is really just a matter of .04... hang in there, check out my chart.... could definitely be IB at 6DPO:dust:

MISSBABES I hope your dad is ok Hun!:hugs::dust:

SIEGAL it is best to wait about 2-3 days before testing again...:dust:

PINKLOVE22 YES! defintely could be IB at 8 DPO... There is a chart I posted that you should look at.... page 163 :dust:

JAI ME YAY... TWW... FXD!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

*First Page Updated*
Congrats MrsMM!!!!!!! So exciting :) I can't wait for your new October due date thread!!

Well I am supposed to test today but don't have any tests. I did a CB digital on the 17th and reckon that it would have picked up anything positive. I have no symptoms whatsoever and I think AF is all out of whack. Feeling pretty confused, I was alway 28 day regular as clockwork until we started TTC... :(

Congratulations MrsMM!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you!!!

I totally squealed with joy about it. DH thinks I'm nuts. But I can't help it. You deserve it so much and I'm so so so glad that you've finally got your BFP. :) :) :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

And thank you for your dedication to your testing threads. Your positivity has helped so much these long months of TTC. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->