February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I'm out, AF has got me. (why did she have to be late for the first time in over a year the month we start TTC??!). Oh, well, I've ordered some Preseed & some ovulation tests & told my husband to get ready for some serios BDing next month!!

Congrats to those with BPFs, fingers crossed for those still waiting and luck of the Irish to those out for this month!

I'm out, AF has got me. (why did she have to be late for the first time in over a year the month we start TTC??!). Oh, well, I've ordered some Preseed & some ovulation tests & told my husband to get ready for some serios BDing next month!!

Congrats to those with BPFs, fingers crossed for those still waiting and luck of the Irish to those out for this month!
Good luck next month, just keep thinking positive :)

if you have a second estrogen surge and your temp drops does it normal spike high right after or gradually rise?

karry- in dec i did it til day 16 and still never got a pos, us showed id missed it. so when my follicle is big enough i just triggered the past two months. just wondering if perhaps i dont put as much in the way of hormones out in my urine.

10dpo and bfn, so annoyed, getting a bit tired of this crap

Just got a BFP!!! I can not tell all of you how awesome it was to read so many posts and feel like everybody knew what I was feeling!!! This was the longest, and shortest wait of my life!!! Lets hope it sticks!!

Fx's for everybody!!!!

So MUCH LOVE!!
XOXOX

Well another day of IC's giving me a BFN. I tested at DPO 10 and today DPO 11. I know it could be early but ughhh I thought it would be satisfying to POAS but its not!

Im feeling no symptoms at all anymore. I swear earlier in the week I caught a cold which is now gone, and had some serious cramping which is gone too. No sore BB's, just noticed that my checks felt really flushed last night.

My AF is not due until Saturday/Sunday, so I guess I will just have to wait for that bitch...oh I mean witch to fly in...

Anyone with BFP stop having symptoms around 9,10, 11, 12 DPO and then tested positive?

I need some encouragement!

Thanks MrsMM and Kerri for your thoughts. I have had some good news and some not so good news today. My repeat hcg went up again yesterday to 69 from 31 but it took 8 days to do that. We know the bean is not viable so the concern now is ectopic. More bloods tomorrow and a scan Friday if the level is not less. On a more positive note my temp was indeed lower this morning ( possibly due to me waking with no duvet due to DH rolling himself in it) but also I think that AF has finally arrived - cramping pains quite bad this evening and the bleeding is a little heavier. At least I hope it is AF and nothing more sinister. I plan to count today as CD1 anyway - positive thinking is my new game!

Has your BFP news sunk in yet MrsMM?

Just got a BFP!!! I can not tell all of you how awesome it was to read so many posts and feel like everybody knew what I was feeling!!! This was the longest, and shortest wait of my life!!! Lets hope it sticks!!

Fx's for everybody!!!!

So MUCH LOVE!!
XOXOX

Congratulations!!! Awesome news!

Fx's for everybody!!!!

So MUCH LOVE!!
XOXOX

Yay congrats!!!

Anyone with BFP stop having symptoms around 9,10, 11, 12 DPO and then tested positive?

I didn't really have symptoms besides my CM didn't dry up I got a very faint BFP just the day before AF was due so 12 or 13 DPO

I didn't really have symptoms besides my CM didn't dry up I got a very faint BFP just the day before AF was due so 12 or 13 DPO

What kind of CM did you have? Clear, creamy? haha sorry if this is TMI.

The last few days Ive had some where I feel like its dripping down and Im like oh AF is here, but then its not. It was creamy though, and then today its clear. So I feel like I am all over the place... Blahhhh

if you have a second estrogen surge and your temp drops does it normal spike high right after or gradually rise?

It normally jumps back up to the normal post ov temps, at least mine does :)

oh ok, i was just curious because before it dipped it was 97.62, then it dipped to 97.37 but then it shot up to 98.39. So it was a little over a degree

The last few days Ive had some where I feel like its dripping down and Im like oh AF is here, but then its not. It was creamy though, and then today its clear. So I feel like I am all over the place... Blahhhh

It was creamy and sometimes was almost ewcm but a little thicker and a little yellow tinged at times.

It was creamy and sometimes was almost ewcm but a little thicker and a little yellow tinged at times.

if you dont mind me asking was it like when you wiped or in your underwear or were you checking it yourself?

if you dont mind me asking was it like when you wiped or in your underwear or were you checking it yourself?
In my undies and when I wiped

In my undies and when I wiped

gotcha...how many dpo did you start noticing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->