February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well my temps finally increased a bit more today - so happy about, nice to see a bit more movement up!

I tested this morning and I think i got a evap. It showed up about half way through the 10 minute window - but was so super faint and I'm not even 100% sure it was actually there. It got a tiny bit darker but that was a couple of minutes over the 10 min mark.

Anyway I took a pic of it, but you can't see anything at all - so I'm concluding it was a evap!

My boobs are still hurting on and off - very usual for me before AF. My CM has dried up a little bit - which is a bit strange for me, unless AF is planning on arriving early! It's not gone but I don't have as much as I usually do. Not a good sign I think anyway!

Anyone with BFP stop having symptoms around 9,10, 11, 12 DPO and then tested positive?

I need some encouragement!

I didn't really have symptoms besides my CM didn't dry up I got a very faint BFP just the day before AF was due so 12 or 13 DPO

What kind of CM did you have? Clear, creamy? haha sorry if this is TMI.

The last few days Ive had some where I feel like its dripping down and Im like oh AF is here, but then its not. It was creamy though, and then today its clear. So I feel like I am all over the place... Blahhhh

It was creamy and sometimes was almost ewcm but a little thicker and a little yellow tinged at times.

if you dont mind me asking was it like when you wiped or in your underwear or were you checking it yourself?
In my undies and when I wiped

gotcha...how many dpo did you start noticing it?

I am usually dry two days before AF so I tested on either 10 or 11 DPO got a bfn and then not the next day the day after I got a faint BFP The day before I expected AF

I didn't bother testing today. I noticed i started spotting this morning. I'm expecting AF any day now

To the best of my knowledge, I am 13 dpo and AF is due tomorrow....

New development today. I thought AF started and like a few of you it was just a bunch of cm in my undies! That's not really normal for me...(unless I'm particular excited...and I was paying taxes while it happened so I dont think that had me hot.)

To the best of my knowledge, I am 13 dpo and AF is due tomorrow....

New development today. I thought AF started and like a few of you it was just a bunch of cm in my undies! That's not really normal for me...(unless I'm particular excited...and I was paying taxes while it happened so I dont think that had me hot.)

I am 11 DPO and I get checking down there and its more clear CM not the witch! I still feel pretty hopeless but AF is due Sat/Sun so I guess I h=just need to wait!

MrsMM I have no news yet! I think she may arrive in the morning.
I've done an Internet cheapie the last 3 mornings and so stark White.

I need heeelp!!! The last two months using cheap ovulation sticks my LP has been 11days then 10days. So after a bit of googling read that under 12days could be a problem so started taking b6 on my own accord. Do you think I should visit my doc when af arrives???
Any advice much appreciated!

Cheska - Everything I've read about LP says that it's under 10 days that's a problem. That said the B6 probably isn't a bad idea and if it does lengthen your LP, then you probably don't need to see your doctor.

AF came!! after giving me all the hopes of a pregnancy, the harsh truth has dawned on me .

AF came!! after giving me all the hopes of a pregnancy, the harsh truth has dawned on me .

Boo to hear :(

But you never know today might be the first day of your future pregnancy - fingers crossed for March :)

Thanks ickle! She's still not here this morning LP day 11 today so looks as though it is lengthening as bfn and af pains are quite uncomfortable.

I got a little anxious this morning and tested at 4am...

Bfn...

Still gassy, bloated, and weird pains. Was extra cm when I wiped, but no af yet.

I felt like today was my day :/

Does anyone think that one of the FRER would really give me a BFP when $tree wouldn't?

I'm now 14DPO. I could be slightly off (like 13dpo). Af is supposd to show up today. At the LATEST she'd fly in on monday if she felt like sneaking up on me. I'm slightly irregular for bleeding days and flow.

I have like a very very faint gray line on my new choice test that I thought was in my head until I took the test apart. I read if it's gray or looks like a dent than it's an evap line.

If it's supposed to be a pink line then yeah grey does sound like an evap, blue line tests are much harder to interpret. That doesn't mean you won't get a lovely pink line in the next day or two. Fingers crossed for you!

well I took another test tonight and got another very very faint line. I tried to take a photo of it, but it doesn't show up. The line did appear a bit quicker than it did this morning and I didn't have to squint as much to see it, but it's still super faint and I can't 100% tell if there's much colour to it.

I've done a bit of research on the type of tests i'm using (internet ones which are thin and have a green holding bit that has 'hsg' printed on it) and apparently they known for giving false positives... I have some first response tests but don't want to use them until I'm actually late.

That's good to hear Ginny! After reading these posts for months, it is very clear that people get bfp's anywhere between 8-20 dpo. There is no "normal." If you are getting a faint line, believe it. Maybe try a frer tomorrow am? I started out with the faintest line ever and felt like it might be gray, but swear I saw a little pink. The next day, it was pink and the day after that, it was unmistakeable! I'm not going to pretend that I didn't take like 10 tests though. I get a little obsessive about what I am currently focusing on! I'm glad the tests gave me the results because I really didn't feel like this was the month...

Wishing each of you ample :dust: !!!!!!

Just keep testing and make sure you dont look at them after the time is up! I want to test everyday <.< >.>

I would say you could try your FRER after you get some pink on the cheapies to make sure it isn't false.

Pansy & honeycheeks - Sorry to hear AF got you too. Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

Mwd1985 - Congratulations!! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Sholi - Sorry to hear about your BFN but you're still plenty early. Hopefully that'll turn around for you.

Mrs.Resa - Any chance at all it could be IB?

ginny83 - How exciting! I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

AFM - CD19 now & I got my first +OPK for this cycle yesterday! Still positive this morning & we BD last night. Hope this is it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->