February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

well I took another test tonight and got another very very faint line. I tried to take a photo of it, but it doesn't show up. The line did appear a bit quicker than it did this morning and I didn't have to squint as much to see it, but it's still super faint and I can't 100% tell if there's much colour to it.

I've done a bit of research on the type of tests i'm using (internet ones which are thin and have a green holding bit that has 'hsg' printed on it) and apparently they known for giving false positives... I have some first response tests but don't want to use them until I'm actually late.
That sounds like good news!! I got very faint BFP on FRER for 2 days before my BFP on a digi :) :) Good luck, fx'ed for you!

Hi ladies!

Tested yesterday morning 10dpo(ish?) and BFN. Yesterday morning I had that crampy feeling like AF was about to come, even wore a pantyliner all day, and no AF! weird. Today my boobs don't hurt as much.

Also constipated (just realized this, very unusual for me!) and last night at dinner my feet swelled up! Is that super weird or what? Like my ankles, toes etc were all visibly swollen. Pretty sure that's not a symptom but thought I'd throw it out there!

Forcing myself to wait until 13dpo saturday to POAS if AF doesn't show up. My LP is a really regular 10-11 days so AF is officially late after today. Fx'd!

:hugs: to the ladies that af got.
to the ladies testing with cheapies and debating frer. I would recommend frer they are so sensitive and reliable it seems they have the least occurance of evap lines than other brands. GL and I hope those lines are your BFPs!!

Well tested this morning after I woke up with a bug headache and got another BFN with my IC. Man oh man I keep hearing all these great stories of ppl who got these faint faint lines at 12 DPO I keep getting all this hope over here!

Hi MrsMM - first a big congrats on your bfp! :happydance: Wishing you a very h&h 9 months :flower:

I got my bfp yesterday also :cloud9: :winkwink:

Hi everyone! I am new on here but finishing up my 2WW. AF is due about Monday (although early morning hours of Tuesday happens a lot) anyways I O'd on Feb 13 and am waiting to see what happens! Wondering if there are any cycle buddies? Good luck to everyone!!

Hi everyone! I am new on here but finishing up my 2WW. AF is due about Monday (although early morning hours of Tuesday happens a lot) anyways I O'd on Feb 13 and am waiting to see what happens! Wondering if there are any cycle buddies? Good luck to everyone!!

Welcome! I O'd the day before you, but due to patience issues, I already know my results! When are you going to test?

Due af tomorrow, though not feeling like its coming. I'm not convinced about this cycle at all, but I've bought a clear blue monitor and being a complete geek I can't wait to start using it!
We've booked our wedding for June 2013. So I have about 3/4 months to get pg as I don't want be huge in a dress!

didnt test today as i have a 11.5 hr work day. rather be in the same limbo as before. continue being crampy etc but no af. no boob pain etc. working inthe same hospital as my doc today but,., dont wanna know today. i figure ill take an hpt tomorrow (day 16) and if it is neg and i still dont have af, ill ask for a beta. cause if it is neg i know i can have guilt free drinks with my friend friday night.

Hi ladies!

Forcing myself to wait until 13dpo saturday to POAS if AF doesn't show up. My LP is a really regular 10-11 days so AF is officially late after today. Fx'd!

Snap:thumbup:I'm 11 dpo today. Have tested the past four days though and bfn :wacko: . Have started taking b6 this month as I wanted to make LP longer then 10-11days so could be that working.

Let us know how you get on Saturday?!

Well as of today cd41 I have some brown discharge so I'm pretty sure that will lead to period but i have it this one before this cycle so who knows but since all tests are saying neg I'm sure that's what its leading to

BFN at 14dpo af due some time today Im crushed :(

Welcome! I O'd the day before you, but due to patience issues, I already know my results! When are you going to test?

Hi :) Well after going on these forums I had decided to test early on 8dpo and 9 dpo but b=got BFN...so I am trying to hold out til tomorrow and Saturday. I never tested early with my other kids but it's so tempting!

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! GAIAGIRL and POODLEFROGS

Sending out a warm welcome to LOVINGMYKIDS Hoping you see some sticky dark pink BFP lines!!!:dust:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, CHESKA, BEACHGIRL22, MRS. RESA, and SNOWFLAKES120:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS ARNZ09 and MWD1985 Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

DRSQUID I know it's a pain to hear, especially when the very fewest get early BFPs, but it really is still pretty early for you. I can tell you to see my chart, as it was 18DPO before I got a BFP:dust:

POODLEFROGS hoep that AF has stayed away today and that the gas is a symptoms. I am not sure what DPO you are but let's keep in mind that late implanting means later BFP, like myself.... :dust:

SHOLI for you, it is super early. There are only a select few (Fertilityfriend will show the low percentage) of women that get a BFP by 10DPO. I am not in that percentage by any means, still stark white when I got to 13DPO. Hang in there:dust:

PINKLOVE22 My ICs didn't get as dark as my FRER or $stores.... just a thought. Especially as it is still early for you:dust:

LALAR so sorry that AF flew in Hun. Next cycle HAS got to be the ONE!:dust::hugs: Oh, and nope, hasn't set in for me just yet, and won't be fully without nerves till 3rd trim, they won't start to fade until I make it past our last into the 2nd tri!

GINNY83 That chart is looking good, I saw wait till FMU and test in the AM:dust:

MRS. RESA I know that spotting is nervewrecking, but it isn't AF and is a sign for pregnancy for some. Hang in there! :dust:

CHESKA My ICs were stark white Hun, I use them before FRERs and more expensive ones, till 18DPO. And don't be worring yourself about that LP, because most docs won't bother seeing you about 12LP, it is when you are less than 10LP because that doesn't give the fertilized egg time to implant. It is still early Hun.:dust:

REBECCALO Congrats on setting a wedding date. I know I will be sending you a congrats soon for a BFP!:dust:

MAS I know these times are hard, hang in there, no :af: = a good sign! :dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you PANSY and HONEYCHEEKS I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

*First Page Updated*

:) thank you mrsmm. I really hope I'll be joining you. Im sure you'll have a sticky little bean.

mrsmm- thanks =)did you test everyday between 13-18? or scattered? i decided im going to test again in the am (day 16) and if neg and still no af.. get a beta so i can know whether i can have a few drinks with my friend that night.

so many people on here seem to get their pos so early but then again we are also testing super early cause we are trying. i saw a comment on the prego board about how most people on the board dont know they are pregnant until well into the first tri.... i was thinking.. you are ready a different one than me =) part of me wonders if the later positives are due to people just not thinking to test? thoughi guess if it is on ff they are people who are trying

DRSQUID I had what I thought was an evap super faint on 13DPO. I was sad, didn't test again till 15DPO, nothing, then gave up on testing.... I took the 18DPO bc DW was like maybe try again since AF is due today, I did and it was super faint on IC. Took a FRER and still faint (pics on journal) It is possible to be late. Everyone is testing early and there are 2 sides to that, knowing super early and also knowing and then seeing it go back to BFN two days later as it wasnt sustainable. I have had an MC and many many BFNs in 34 months, so I have learned to wait! Hang in there:dust:

MrsMM, are you on the left or the right of ur pic????

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! GAIAGIRL and POODLEFROGS

Sending out a warm welcome to LOVINGMYKIDS Hoping you see some sticky dark pink BFP lines!!!:dust:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, CHESKA, BEACHGIRL22, MRS. RESA, and SNOWFLAKES120:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS ARNZ09 and MWD1985 Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ter-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

DRSQUID I know it's a pain to hear, especially when the very fewest get early BFPs, but it really is still pretty early for you. I can tell you to see my chart, as it was 18DPO before I got a BFP:dust:

POODLEFROGS hoep that AF has stayed away today and that the gas is a symptoms. I am not sure what DPO you are but let's keep in mind that late implanting means later BFP, like myself.... :dust:

SHOLI for you, it is super early. There are only a select few (Fertilityfriend will show the low percentage) of women that get a BFP by 10DPO. I am not in that percentage by any means, still stark white when I got to 13DPO. Hang in there:dust:

PINKLOVE22 My ICs didn't get as dark as my FRER or $stores.... just a thought. Especially as it is still early for you:dust:

LALAR so sorry that AF flew in Hun. Next cycle HAS got to be the ONE!:dust::hugs: Oh, and nope, hasn't set in for me just yet, and won't be fully without nerves till 3rd trim, they won't start to fade until I make it past our last into the 2nd tri!

GINNY83 That chart is looking good, I saw wait till FMU and test in the AM:dust:

MRS. RESA I know that spotting is nervewrecking, but it isn't AF and is a sign for pregnancy for some. Hang in there! :dust:

CHESKA My ICs were stark white Hun, I use them before FRERs and more expensive ones, till 18DPO. And don't be worring yourself about that LP, because most docs won't bother seeing you about 12LP, it is when you are less than 10LP because that doesn't give the fertilized egg time to implant. It is still early Hun.:dust:

REBECCALO Congrats on setting a wedding date. I know I will be sending you a congrats soon for a BFP!:dust:

MAS I know these times are hard, hang in there, no :af: = a good sign! :dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you PANSY and HONEYCHEEKS I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

*First Page Updated*

Thanks MsMM, your situation really gives me a lot of hope as your tested positive at a much further away DPO. I just keep hearing all these wonderful stories of ppl testing pos at 12DPO and Im like nope, not for me!.

Today I am having cramping especially after bowels (TMI) I feel like the AF is coming.... but maybe that is just my down and out spirit. I have a digi that I am going to use to test on the day the AF doesnt show. but these IC were supposed to keep me sane until then (BIG MISTAKE, they now are just driving me insane)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->