February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi everyone! :wave:

DBZ34 - Congrats on having your ov confirmed! I'm still waiting myself. Got my first +OPK this cycle this morning. How was your timing?

We ended up BDing every day this fertile period and even with FF moving my ov date because of a dip at what I thought was 2DPO, I should be covered. We BD'd until CD18 and ov was either CD15 or CD17. Hopefully we caught the egg this month, but there's no telling. Right now, I'm battling a sudden cold/sore throat that appeared overnight. I'm just glad I made it past ov before it hit...

We ended up BDing every day this fertile period and even with FF moving my ov date because of a dip at what I thought was 2DPO, I should be covered. We BD'd until CD18 and ov was either CD15 or CD17. Hopefully we caught the egg this month, but there's no telling. Right now, I'm battling a sudden cold/sore throat that appeared overnight. I'm just glad I made it past ov before it hit...
Hey Dbz, I ended up getting a sore throat that never got too bad just before my BFP!! Good luck to you :)

well I tested again this morning and got a no doubt BFN- which makes me think it was definately evaps I was seeing yesterday, even though they were within the time limit.

I'm going to use my frer on Tuesday since that's when AF is due :)

well I tested again this morning and got a no doubt BFN- which makes me think it was definately evaps I was seeing yesterday, even though they were within the time limit.

I think ur testing way too soon, give it time :flower:

Pansy & honeycheeks - Sorry to hear AF got you too. Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

Mwd1985 - Congratulations!! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Sholi - Sorry to hear about your BFN but you're still plenty early. Hopefully that'll turn around for you.

Mrs.Resa - Any chance at all it could be IB?

ginny83 - How exciting! I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

AFM - CD19 now & I got my first +OPK for this cycle yesterday! Still positive this morning & we BD last night. Hope this is it :flower:

thanks karry. I am going to be stalking this thread and the march one. Wish you loads of luck

Hi ladies!

Tested yesterday morning 10dpo(ish?) and BFN. Yesterday morning I had that crampy feeling like AF was about to come, even wore a pantyliner all day, and no AF! weird. Today my boobs don't hurt as much.

Also constipated (just realized this, very unusual for me!) and last night at dinner my feet swelled up! Is that super weird or what? Like my ankles, toes etc were all visibly swollen. Pretty sure that's not a symptom but thought I'd throw it out there!

Forcing myself to wait until 13dpo saturday to POAS if AF doesn't show up. My LP is a really regular 10-11 days so AF is officially late after today. Fx'd!

Just wanted to say my best friend suffered with swollen ankles from before her :bfp: so the fact that your feet a swollen could be a sign, but she did suffer the whole time through her pregnancy with swollen ankles and feet.

Good Luck I hope you get your :bfp:

mrs- thanks =) lots of the stuff ive found on line with later bfp's are people who tested way later and thus dont know if theydve been pos on day 14.

It's still early! I hope you see some definite lines when you test on Tuesday. :)

AF started this morning as i suspected. On to the March thread and cycle 7. Good luck to the ladies waiting on news and a huge congrats on the BFPs

POODLEFROGS hoep that AF has stayed away today and that the gas is a symptoms. I am not sure what DPO you are but let's keep in mind that late implanting means later BFP, like myself.... :dust:

I'm 13 or 14 DPO (I couldn't tell) and no sign of AF yet!!!

OK tested today, AF due today at 10 DPO and...here`s the result.

I am excited and scared, I hope AF doesn`t show up it is so early!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 17

Congrats gaiagirl! I hope it sticks xx

Congrats!! Hope it's a sticky bfp!!

Thanks ladies! I so hope that too! I will test with another cheapie in the morning then pick up a better test after work!

It's so hard to know when to really get excited!

I couldn't help myself and took another test. I think I got another evap - it's the same faintness as what I got yesterday, so I'm guessing if it was real it would have been darker. It appeared at about 5 mins and I took the pic at 9 mins - so within the 10 min window, but i'm not 100% if it's got colour.

What's the verdict?

https://i40.tinypic.com/5nq7vq.jpg

I couldn't help myself and took another test. I think I got another evap - it's the same faintness as what I got yesterday, so I'm guessing if it was real it would have been darker. It appeared at about 5 mins and I took the pic at 9 mins - so within the 10 min window, but i'm not 100% if it's got colour.

What's the verdict?

I dont know, I can definitely see something - and it has color to it. I hope it's a BFP!

12dpo and there's something on my test, SOMETHING.......

What's the verdict?

Looks like a BFP to me! It's exactly how dark my first one was. Have you tried another type of test? I did a frer after I got a result like this and it was a definite BFP :) I hope it gets darker for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->