February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I was going to wait until Sunday and try a FRER... maybe I'll try tomorrow morning?

I starting to love that my DS was a suprise now. I was over a week late before I tested and straight away got a super dark line lol

No AF...still having all my symptoms (gas, mild cramps, weird twinges, cm changes) I've had for 2 weeks still no BFP...

I'm using $tree tests and I just have the like...invisible line with no color...I know it's just the antibody strip bc it looks the same on every test I take.

I'm now 14 or 15DPO...No sign of AF but she does like to show up late...sometimes 18 DPO.

hi frogs, me too. basically same story. i tested this morning, bfn. hang in there!

I'm so impatient I was to run to the drug store and pee on every stick available because there just HAS to be one that would give me a BFP in there!!!! I'm tempted.

I'm so impatient I was to run to the drug store and pee on every stick available because there just HAS to be one that would give me a BFP in there!!!! I'm tempted.

I actually did that because I was so convinced!

Lots of :dust: to you!

arnz09, gaiagirl & Sholi - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby: :baby: :baby:

lovingmykids - Welcome! :wave: How long have you been TTC for?

RebeccaLO - Congratulations on booking the wedding!! So exciting!! :happydance:

MrsMM - I already said it on the other thread but I'm delighted to hear your appointment went well & you got your confirmation! :happydance:

DBZ34 - Wow! Sounds like you definitely have your bases covered! And I've heard that a cold can be a symptom so fingers crossed! I can't wait to hear how you get on! :hugs:

ginny83 - Sorry to hear you got a BFN. I hope you have better luck on Tuesday :flower:

Mrs.Resa - Sorry AF got you hun. Hopefully March will be our month :hugs:

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19. I got +OPK on CD18 & 19 so hopefully we have it covered. We'll keep bd-ing for a few days yet. I hope this is it. I have slightly longer cycles so I ovulate again at the very end of March & then completely miss April! I'm getting really impatient! :haha: I had a temp dip yesterday & it went back up this morning. No cross hairs yet but I hope this is the start of something :flower:

Just realised I haven't done a stats update for a while so here we go.

We are currently at 23% of the average 30% success rate, which means there are approximately 11 BFP's still out there waiting to be found :)

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! DAISYQ

SATURDAY :test: TOMORROW!!2016, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, and STMW

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, CRYSTALCLARO, DITHY, DRSQUID, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, CHESKA, BEACHGIRL22, SNOWFLAKES120, and POODLEFROGS:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS GAIAGIRL Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

DRSQUID That's true for alot of the late testers, however in my case, all 3 of my PGs were later BFPs, likely due to the long LP so more time to implant. As on 18DPO, my BFP was faint and not dark until 20DPO, 5 tests later!:dust:

POODLEFROGS sounding very good, no :af: when do you plan to test again?:dust:

SHOLI POST it!!!FXD!:dust:

PINKLOVE22 stay hopeful Hun. Each of my 3 BFPs were later (read in journal) No :af: is a good thing!:dust:

CEHSKA you WILL be joining me soon!!:dust:

GINNY83 good idea to wait, test with the FRER later, because they are less sensitive and even though they say can detect earlier, they still do not detect a high enough MIU so when AF is due is a good FRER date:dust:

DBZ34 BDg schedule sounds so very promising! And that chart is looking fab already!:dust:

NEWLYWEDLIFE No, but sooo wish we could have taken a cruise in June last year.... We married in 2.2010.

ICKLE Thanks so much for that update, let's keep these Feb BFPs coming Ladies!!!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you MRS. RESA I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

Just realised I haven't done a stats update for a while so here we go.

We are currently at 23% of the average 30% success rate, which means there are approximately 11 BFP's still out there waiting to be found :)

I am well out of the running for February but I still love reading these stats! Thanks a million for posting them!

I will be testing again tomorrow morning. I panicked because I thought I felt AF cramps coming in a minute ago.. but it just was hunger pains coming in! False alarm.

I'm well out of the running too Karry but I like cheering for all the other ladies while I wait for ov and I'm a bit of a numbers geek :)

i can't post it girls, it's o my phone and i can't find the cable:nope:

I only have my phone too and one of the other ladies was kind enough to have me email it to them and they posted for me! Maybe someone can for you?!

Love seeing the list gain more and more BFPs! Good luck all... Still nothing here. No AF, BFN and no signs. Looks like I didn't ovulate in Feb so far.... :(

I only have my phone too and one of the other ladies was kind enough to have me email it to them and they posted for me! Maybe someone can for you?!

I tried to email to Dh but it won't go through. iPad resolution is too low to show line

still neg this am (though i was running late and left it less than 5 min). kinda nervous though because the cramps seem to have setted on the left. no point in panicking about ectopic if im not even getting a pos test but.. perhaps ill get a tech to scan me today, that seems to make af come.. that or get a beta (docs office opens at 9)

CONGRATS TO THE NEW BFP'S!!!! H&H :cloud9:

I am 12dpo today and I have aching bb's and pain in my lower back(both signs of AF).So I'm sure the witch will fly in right on schedule sometime this weekend:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->