February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

hello the squid, please keep the updates coming. good luck with extracting a positive beta :)

I'm testing tomorrow morning again with fmu, let's see what happens

I'm testing tomorrow morning again with fmu, let's see what happens

fingers crossed good luck!! I'm hoping to get some ttc since sept both married in june kind vibes from you lol

ickle pand - I'm the exact opposite which is why I'm so glad you post it for the rest of us!! :haha:

Number2in2012 - A lot of AF symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms so I hope the witch stays away from you :flower:

OK, so I have a new one...or maybe not new to some of you. I tested this morning using E.P.T. this time and got a BFN at 11 dpo. I had some different CM yesterday so out of pure curiosity I took a OPK and got a positive smiley face. My period is due Monday (or early Tuesday). Anyone else have the same thing happen so close to AF coming? I called ClearBlue Easy and asked what the odds were I would get another positive before my period but she basically told me there was no reason to test with that again if it had picked up my O last week. lol

stil waiting to hear. did an umm, deep inspection of my cervix and ended up getting a tiny drop of blood, but ive gotten a bit crazy about "checking" so i wonder if i scratched myself or something. none since. my period usually shows up as a rush, not spotting or drops.

stil waiting to hear. did an umm, deep inspection of my cervix and ended up getting a tiny drop of blood, but ive gotten a bit crazy about "checking" so i wonder if i scratched myself or something. none since. my period usually shows up as a rush, not spotting or drops.

Mine usually shows up the same way. Today I was very wet with creamy CM, I kept thinking AF had arrived but it didnt.

Is it usually like that before AF or early preg sign? I guess I never really noticed because I wasnt checking until now....

hi ladies congrats on all the bfp!!
iam around 14 dpo today tested yesterday bfn no suprise sooo used to seeing stark white tests it become the norm would probably go into shock if anything was to show up! Have had a few symptoms sore bbs, backache, hot flushes (not normal for me) and horrible little stabbing like pains v low down on the left, increased cm..
Not particularly hopeful this month as not bedded as much as would have liked think i will be leaving it a day or to to test again if af does not show up that is..

sigh., coughed up the cash for a beta.. neg.. ive started bleeding (thanks body, coulda saved me $100) now i gotta get an us tomorrow to make sure i dont have cysts before starting femara again.

I couldn't help myself and use my last IC this morning. It looked basically the same as yesterday, except maybe a bit less colour! Convinced it was a BFN....

...2 hours later I couldn't help myself and thought I'd use a FRER and got this:

https://i40.tinypic.com/2yzk38h.jpg

A line showed up in 30 seconds, and this pic was taken at 8 minutes.

Could this be it??!

I couldn't help myself and use my last IC this morning. It looked basically the same as yesterday, except maybe a bit less colour! Convinced it was a BFN....

...2 hours later I couldn't help myself and thought I'd use a FRER and got this:

Could this be it??!

Umm yes Ginny! I would count that as a BIG FAT POSITIVE!

I'm just a bit worried that my IC kept showing such super faint lines and with handly any colour... AF isn't due until Tuesday, might test again tonight/tomorrow morning to make sure.

Much prefer FRER's to those IC I had though! They were horrible

Could this be it??!

Oh yah...that is definitely it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks even darker than mine was today, but pretty similar. 11 DPO for us both! :thumbup:

Could this be it??!

Oh yah...that is definitely it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks even darker than mine was today, but pretty similar. 11 DPO for us both! :thumbup:

Yeah, that line is def dark enough to call a BFP!

Could this be it??!
Congrats!! That's definitely a BFP :)

Well I'm out as of today....next month not going to try so hard very frustrating to wait cd43 and get nothing ..good thing I have a gyno appt on Monday
Congrats to you all who got positives this month and to the ladies who didn't we will keep truck in right just hard to see so many get the yes

2 bfns and now AF :( at least I only had a 27 day cycle this month and not a 33 day one - so I can try sooner....

Does anyone know the sensitivity of frer? I'm currently using cheapies and got a bfn yesterday. The cheapie is a 20, think it might be worth using the frer? I don't really have any symptoms but my temp hasn't dropped yet and cm seems wetter than usual (might be my imagination but don't think so). Hmmm

By the way ignore the ticker I'm 16dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->