February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

here's this morning' pic ladies. the clearblue digital says not pregnant, but the other type i think says yes.

what do you think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
I've been using IC for the past couple of days and kept getting what looked like to me evap/grey lines. Today I used a IC this morning and got another 'evap' line - even lighter than yesterdays, then 2 hours later I used a FRER and got a good BFP straight away.

I would use a FRER if want to know for sure :)

here's this morning' pic ladies. the clearblue digital says not pregnant, but the other type i think says yes.

what do you think?

Sholi - I can see the line and looks positive to me :)

I've never used a digi, but I've heard that they're not very sensitive - so it might take longer to show up on that

can somebody tell me what a frer is? been here for 5 months and still don't know!!!!

found the glossary of terms, thanks anyway.

btw until i get a super clear line or 'Pregnant' on a digi, i won't accept a BFP, so waiting game continues

I couldn't help myself and use my last IC this morning. It looked basically the same as yesterday, except maybe a bit less colour! Convinced it was a BFN....

...2 hours later I couldn't help myself and thought I'd use a FRER and got this:

https://i40.tinypic.com/2yzk38h.jpg

A line showed up in 30 seconds, and this pic was taken at 8 minutes.

Could this be it??!

OMG! Ginny!! Totally a BFP!! So very happy for you!! I knew it! I knew this would be your month. :) H&H 9 months!

what do you think?

I can definitely see a line on your test. I think I would test again using a FRER, just because pink dye tests are more reliable and apparently blue dye tests are prone to false positives/evaps. Not saying that yours is. I've seen plenty of faint blue dyes that turn into happy healthy babies. :) I would just make sure. And FRERs are pretty sensitive.

Then in a couple of days, I would test again with your digi. Because digis aren't that sensitive, you've usually got to give it a few more days after you get a positive on a regular hpt to show up.

But good luck!! I think this is the beginning of your BFP. I understand wanting to see it on a digi. Give it a couple of days and I think you will! :)

I got my BFP yestetday. Id been using ic all week neg and used frer last week. Took a ic thurs lunch neg, took another yest morn bfn before shower, I got out of shower & saw faint 2nd line, hadnt replaced cap, read instructions again & your supposed to....had no other test in house & had meeting in work. Bought frer & cbd on way home both.BFP im thrilled

15dpo today I think I got smiley face thurs 2 weeks ago but ff didnt shoe ovulation

I've done three pink ones and got two lines on all of them, they just don't photograph well. Still until af stays away I don't want to get excited.

Af is due tomorrow and normally I would have been spotting since Thursday. Also I keep getting those little cramp/twinges, especially in the evening. they feel like little pulls. My face broke out two weeks ago and it's still going. Feel nauseous sometimes and last night Dh husband was having a beer and I could really really smell it.

STILL I'm very paranoid and won't be happy until I get a cb digi

I've done three pink ones and got two lines on all of them, they just don't photograph well. Still until af stays away I don't want to get excited.

Af is due tomorrow and normally I would have been spotting since Thursday. Also I keep getting those little cramp/twinges, especially in the evening. they feel like little pulls. My face broke out two weeks ago and it's still going. Feel nauseous sometimes and last night Dh husband was having a beer and I could really really smell it.

It's understandable. It's really hard to believe until you've got concrete proof. But, give it a day or two and I think you'll see it. :) I'm hoping very hard that AF stays away and you get your digi pregnant soon!! Keep us updated!! :)

Sholi I felt exactly the same. I was getting definate lines put did not believe it until i did a tesco digi. Congratulations hun.

Hi ladies x I've been mia but I'm slowly making my way back xx

Congrats on all the bfp's an big :hugs: to this who've suffered a loss xxx

Massive congrats to MrsMM xxx

Afm I'm still waiting on first af after mc thought it'd be here by now came on time or early with other losses so can't help my mind working overtime an think I could have caught this months eggy x I know it's silly to think like this as first af will be hard enough but I can't help my thoughts x I will be testing on 29th if af still not showed face xxx

So sorry for your loss mrskg. Keeping everything crossed for you for that bfp :)

i am out stupid af showed up today on to march and month 8... GL to everybody still to test

I decided to wait until tomorrow to test. Af still has not shown up, but last night I got very nauseas while in the middle of a game on the computera and had to lie down a few minutes. It lasted maybe 10-15 minutes then faded (or i fell asleep, not sure which happened first). Maybe another symptom? Idk. Still gassy and bloated now...day 15 of that. I'm 15 or 16 DPO...bfn yesterday...Af usually starts for me between 14dpo and 18dpo...

I want so badly to be sure of something! I've never thought I had pregnancy symptoms before and I don't even get symptoms with Af except very minor (very recognizable) cramps.

Sholi - you are SSSOOOO BFP

Sounds like a bfp to me!! I bet in a couple days you will get the positive on a digi!! Each time I was preg I could really smell beer too.. I couldn't sit near oh when he had a beer!!

I was telling Dh that I feel as if I was made of glass. Don't want to do anything that might make af come along. Are the pink lines meant to come out dark pink? all I get are light ones.

I got a BFN this morning on an FRER. I am 9 dpo and I know many of you will say that is very early....for me AF arrives 10/11dpo so i think it is pretty much over for me. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->