February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

NT123 - I just had to scroll down & click "share" underneath the chart & follow the links. Then copy & paste the BB Code into your signature on here :thumbup:

JDH1982 - Good luck hun! Hope you catch that eggy!

sharnw - That's great that your DH is so on board & you've come up with a plan. I hope it works & you get that BFP very soon!

taurusmom05 - I hope you're right hun :hugs:

SJDsMommy - I hope you've managed to catch it :hugs: Just keep trying as much as you can :flower:

28329 - Exactly! Plenty of time for a bean to get good & cozy! :happydance:

waiting to O is second worst. tww is worst of all. ugh. lmao.

Agreed!!! :coffee:

Hi Ladies. I'll be testing Feb 10th when AF is due. Hoping the month of Love will be the one :)

Hi Ladies!
I finally O'd today!! I have 12LP so I'm looking at testing February 3! DH and I have BD'd Friday night, Saturday night - and hoping to get in another today. I got a high on my cbfm on friday - then peak yesterday and peak today.

I'm on cycle day 17 and haven't gotten a positive ovulation test. So that means I would have a luteal phase of 11 days before :witch: shows up, even if I ovulated today... I'v been taking ovulation tests everyday twice a day and DH and I have been BDing every day since the witch left on cd 6. I have the ewcm showing that I'm gearing up to O, but can't get the second damn line on the o test! I am beyond bummed out. I know we haven't been trying that long (this is cycle 4), but not ovulating is a pretty big deal. And all hubby wants to say is, "it will all work out." I've confided in one friend that we are trying and she is telling me that I'm obsessing over it too much and that is what is wrong, and it will happen when it is supposed to. I know they are both trying to be there for me the best way they know how, but...I hate hearing those things, probably because it means it's all out of my control. But it also leaves me feeling like I have no one to talk to....

Sorry for the rant...just feeling pretty emotional right now.

pjstensgaard - Your luteal phase will stay pretty constant, it's the follicular phase that can be changeable. Try not to get too stressed - CD17 is the earliest I ovulate and I know of women who haven't ovulated until CD 57 and have still gotten pregnant. The day doesn't matter as much as the quality. Of course the earlier it happens, the more chances we have in a year and the less hair we tear out waiting for it to happen!

Hopefully the EWCM means it'll happen in the next day or two :)

I'm CD 8 and came over here from the January thread! OH leaves tomorrow morning for SFO and comes back Saturday so that's 6 days that I'm going to miss him like crazy! At least I'll be ovulating right around the time when he gets back so we won't miss my fertile window!

I hope this is our month girls! Good luck to anyone testing in the beginning of the month! I'll be testing towards the end and if I don't get my BFP this month I'll be going to my RE and we're going to start clomid or maybe medicated IUI!

Anyways, good luck everyone and ton's of baby :dust:

Goodness Idk the Feb thread was up and moving lol! Put me for this cycle as.well!

pjstensgaard - Your luteal phase will stay pretty constant, it's the follicular phase that can be changeable. Try not to get too stressed - CD17 is the earliest I ovulate and I know of women who haven't ovulated until CD 57 and have still gotten pregnant. The day doesn't matter as much as the quality. Of course the earlier it happens, the more chances we have in a year and the less hair we tear out waiting for it to happen!

Hopefully the EWCM means it'll happen in the next day or two :)

That is so reassuring!!!! Thank you so so much!

Hi ladies!! I'm on CD9, this is our first month ttc, period due Valentine's Day and hoping for a bfp present!

Hi ladies!!!!! Please put me down for feb 5th testing :) if everything goes according to plan (like it rarely does) I am hopeful that AF is due feb 4th. I am bound and determined to stay positive and hopeful this month that my body has fully recovered from getting the IUD out in November.

Anyone looking for a buddy? I would love to share support and help pass time :)

I'm out this month ladies. Me and OH were BD'ing the other day and he ended up with an injury :blush: :rofl: so we're out of action for a while :(

Just a quick update on me - I was feeling a bit bit yesterday and even worse today! Really thought I was going to spew everywhere at the supermarket.

So even though with DS I didn't get any morning sickness until week 6 and my AF isn't due until 31st Jan, I thought I'd do a test anyway - well I got a BFN!

I thinking I must just have a bit of a tummy buy I have, so I'll try and hold until 1st Feb which is the day after AF is due :)

Hi Ladies!
I finally O'd today!! I have 12LP so I'm looking at testing February 3! DH and I have BD'd Friday night, Saturday night - and hoping to get in another today. I got a high on my cbfm on friday - then peak yesterday and peak today.

Good work! Hope you catch that eggy! :thumbup:

I'm on cycle day 17 and haven't gotten a positive ovulation test.

And all hubby wants to say is, "it will all work out." I've confided in one friend that we are trying and she is telling me that I'm obsessing over it too much and that is what is wrong, and it will happen when it is supposed to. I know they are both trying to be there for me the best way they know how, but...I hate hearing those things, probably because it means it's all out of my control. But it also leaves me feeling like I have no one to talk to....

I don't normally ov until cd 18/19 & many are even later so don't give up hope :hugs: I know what you mean about your DH & friend - it can be hard to find someone who understands. Luckily you're on a website full of people to talk to & we're here anytime :hugs: Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Hi ladies!! I'm on CD9, this is our first month ttc, period due Valentine's Day and hoping for a bfp present!

That would be great, wouldn't it?? I'll be testing on Valentines Day too - I should be two days late then (hopefully!)

I'm out this month ladies. Me and OH were BD'ing the other day and he ended up with an injury :blush: :rofl: so we're out of action for a while :(

Just a quick update on me - I was feeling a bit bit yesterday and even worse today! Really thought I was going to spew everywhere at the supermarket.

So even though with DS I didn't get any morning sickness until week 6 and my AF isn't due until 31st Jan, I thought I'd do a test anyway - well I got a BFN!

I thinking I must just have a bit of a tummy buy I have, so I'll try and hold until 1st Feb which is the day after AF is due :)

Oooh! Hopefully it's not a bug & it's a good sign! What dpo are you?

AFM - CD18 now & got a positive OPK on Friday, negative but temp dip on Saturday, positive & another temp dip on Sunday & another positive & no temp change today. Any thoughts on when I ov'd? We've been trying to bd as much as possible but poor DH is struggling at this stage! :blush:

Hi karry,
I'd say you probably haven't ov'd yet if your temp is still down. It's really frustrating isn't it?
I usually ov on CD 12 or 13 but didn't get my pos opk until Saturday (Pos again today) Temps were moving upwards yesterday but have taken a huge dip today so all I can assume is that I will ov today on CD 16 if I ov at all!! DH is really struggling with it - if we BD today that will be 5 times in 9 days and 3 times in the last 4 days!!

MrsMM,
Could you please move my test date to the 5th as I am ovulating late this cycle (if at all!!)
Hope all is good with you. Have you got the donations set up for later this cycle?

Good luck and best wishes to everyone
L x

Please add me too :)
I will be testing 2/1!!! I just hope I can wait that long :dohh:

Hi karry,
I'd say you probably haven't ov'd yet if your temp is still down. It's really frustrating isn't it?
I usually ov on CD 12 or 13 but didn't get my pos opk until Saturday (Pos again today) Temps were moving upwards yesterday but have taken a huge dip today so all I can assume is that I will ov today on CD 16 if I ov at all!! DH is really struggling with it - if we BD today that will be 5 times in 9 days and 3 times in the last 4 days!!

Good luck and best wishes to everyone
L x

Thanks for the reply Lala. I thought temps went down when ov was going on, no? I've only been temping since Friday so I'm a bit clueless! :shrug:

The poor DHs!! Never thought I'd hear mine complaining about too much :sex:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->