February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I was telling Dh that I feel as if I was made of glass. Don't want to do anything that might make af come along. Are the pink lines meant to come out dark pink? all I get are light ones.

My lines have all been very light so far, but only 12 DPO right now. I will probably test again tomorrow and see. I won't be putting too much stock into it though, since the actual darkness of lines is meaningless...it's really just a Yes/No question!

I was telling Dh that I feel as if I was made of glass. Don't want to do anything that might make af come along. Are the pink lines meant to come out dark pink? all I get are light ones.

My lines have all been very light so far, but only 12 DPO right now. I will probably test again tomorrow and see. I won't be putting too much stock into it though, since the actual darkness of lines is meaningless...it's really just a Yes/No question!

Yeah but have you missed af?

Well, AF was due at 10/11 DPO because my LP was never longer than 10 days. So yes...I have missed AF but I'll feel MUCH better once I have passed 15 DPO!

Well, AF was due at 10/11 DPO because my LP was never longer than 10 days. So yes...I have missed AF but I'll feel MUCH better once I have passed 15 DPO!

Interesting, I need to chill out a bit

So do I Sholi...it's so much easier said than done hey?

I'll keep everything crossed for you!

And all the others waiting to test...

:dust::dust:

I tested this morning with a pink test and fmu and nothing. I'm hoping it's a false negative but if I got the first pos on Friday morning, I should be getting a definite line now right? Confused

Af is due today btw

Please help

I'm out. On to cycle #8!

Congrats to all the feb bfp's.

GL sholi. Hope the witch stays away!

Sholi - maybe try SMU? Or test in the evening.

With my ICs, FMU only gave me BFN's - I got the very faint lines not using FMU? Don't know why

The FRERs have given me good lines anytime of the day though

Poodlefrogs - any updates yet?

With my ICs, FMU only gave me BFN's - I got the very faint lines not using FMU? Don't know why

I tested yesterday afternoon as well and nothing.

Well it's not over until AF turns up - so see what happens today and maybe try again tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed for you

I tested yesterday afternoon as well and nothing.

I had a faint positive for 2 days then negatives for 2 days so thought I was out then I got good positives (including a digi) 3 days later. Keep testing and it will hopefully appear again if AF is a no show.:hugs:

ginny83 & Alfiecat - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

talica22, SIEGAL & Cheska - Sorry to hear AF got you. I hope March will be our month :flower:

lovingmykids - I've heard of that happening before. It's to do with the change in hormones later in your cycle (I could be wrong but I think it's an estrogen surge). Have you tried testing yet?

mummyof2girlz - I'm the same - as soon as anything but white appears on the test I'll be in such shock! Sorry AF got you this time. Hopefully she'll stay away in March.

Sholi - I so hope this is it for you!! I've everything crossed! :hugs:

Mrskg - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have your BFP & stick bean very soon :hugs:

2016 - It's not over until AF arrives so you never know! Any update?

AFM - CD22 & 3DPO! I got my crosshairs on FF this morning. I'm so excited to be back in "two week wait" although I have a minimum of 15 days before I can test. Now just hoping & praying AF stays away.

:happydance: I got a BFP on 3 tests yesterday!! I took one test at 3am on a e.p.t. and it didn't show anything up in 3 minutes (although the test said it could be read within 10 minutes) so I went to bed. When I got up later imagine my surprise when I checked and saw the other line! I bought 2 more tests and both positive also!

I still don't have any symptoms except some off and on mild cramping the last days. Nothing else!

Hey ladies - AF got me. Onto March! So excited that I have an appt with the OBGYN on Tuesday to hopefully get a new plan of action!! Onward and upwards to cycle#10.

lovingmykids - Wow! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

snowflakes120 - Sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully March will be our month. And I hope you get the answers you're looking for on Tuesday :flower:

:happydance: I got a BFP on 3 tests yesterday!! I took one test at 3am on a e.p.t. and it didn't show anything up in 3 minutes (although the test said it could be read within 10 minutes) so I went to bed. When I got up later imagine my surprise when I checked and saw the other line! I bought 2 more tests and both positive also!

Yay!! Congrats h&h 9 months!!

Well AF arrived and a day early at that! 9 day LP is just pathetic. :cry:

Going to go hassle the doctors to check my tubes because 1 year TTC #2 is getting beyond a joke now.

See some of you ladies in March. To the others....congrats on your BFPs.

Today AF is due tested and got another BFN. The only major change I'm noticing is my BBs are feeling pretty sore. I'm 15DPO and either ready for AF or the BFP now...

Well AF arrived and a day early at that! 9 day LP is just pathetic. :cry:

Going to go hassle the doctors to check my tubes because 1 year TTC #2 is getting beyond a joke now.

See some of you ladies in March. To the others....congrats on your BFPs.

Definitely head to the doctors, for peace of mind if nothing else :hugs: I hope it happens for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->