February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well AF arrived and a day early at that! 9 day LP is just pathetic. :cry:

Going to go hassle the doctors to check my tubes because 1 year TTC #2 is getting beyond a joke now.

See some of you ladies in March. To the others....congrats on your BFPs.

That is really short.. I would definetly talk to your dr.. Are you sure you are ovulating? Maybe you could try taking b6 to lengthen your lp

Congrats to the bfps, condolences to the bfns. I am out this month. Roll on cycle 8. See you on the march thread..

I still don't have any symptoms except some off and on mild cramping the last days. Nothing else!
Congrats!! H&H 9 :) don't worry, I didn't have any symptoms except for missed period, I'm 6 weeks now and still no symptoms orher than getting tired earlier :)

Congrats to the bfps, condolences to the bfns. I am out this month. Roll on cycle 8. See you on the march thread..

Sorry to hear that. See you over there. March will hopefully be our month :flower:

I hope the luck of the Irish will be with us! I'm 1/8 Irish (hahah - typical American mutt). Greatgrandpa was a Lynch.

Still BFN. Still no AF. Still no S&S.

Felt some unilateral cramping yesterday... Maybe late late ovulation? Til the witch arrives Ill just keep praying. Congrats to all the BFPs so far and FX'ed for the rest of us!

Going to go hassle the doctors to check my tubes because 1 year TTC #2 is getting beyond a joke now.

That is really short.. I would definetly talk to your dr.. Are you sure you are ovulating? Maybe you could try taking b6 to lengthen your lp

Thanks for thinking of me. I know it is short....has always been my problem. Had a LP of 3 days once. I am sure I am ovulating as I use OPKs and get a clear temp rise every month. Also have had progesterone tested that shows I am oving. Have also been pregnant 3 times (2 ectopics and DS) so obviously something is coming out! Quite certain I have "corpus luteal dysfunction" where the corpus luteum degenerates too early. Have tried progesterone cream and 200mg progesterone pessaries. Both seem to increase my LP by a day or so. Have also tried B6 which actually made the problem worse - first month on 50mg it shortened my LP to 7 days and the second on 100mg was the month with a 3 day LP! :wacko: It also gave me eczema and caused eye and muscle twitches. Clearly it doesn't agree with me.

As for the doctors *sigh*, they quite frankly don't care. I had this fight before while TTC #1. My hormone results clearly showed a progesterone deficiency but they would not prescribe progesterone. I had to get my doctor in South Africa to prescribe it in the end and have it shipped over! I am also currently trying to work on the doctors to get them to send me to have my tubes checked because I cannot see why we have had no success in a year when I was pregnant 3 times in 9 months before. :shrug:
As far as they are concerned I should just be grateful for DS (I am, very!) and get on with my life.

Update...still no AF...no signs of AF.

Still my normal symptoms of gas and weird twinges since 02/10/12 and it hasnt died down.

New symptom...the past two nights around 930pm, I've been nauseas. Only during that time, never in the morning. Only once a day.

BFN this morning with FMU on FRER. I'm testing again at 18dpo still that was mrsmm's lucky number!

Currently 16DPO. Af was due 14DPO but is frequently as late as 18dpo.

Thanks for thinking of me. I know it is short....has always been my problem. Had a LP of 3 days once. I am sure I am ovulating as I use OPKs and get a clear temp rise every month. Also have had progesterone tested that shows I am oving. Have also been pregnant 3 times (2 ectopics and DS) so obviously something is coming out! Quite certain I have "corpus luteal dysfunction" where the corpus luteum degenerates too early. Have tried progesterone cream and 200mg progesterone pessaries. Both seem to increase my LP by a day or so. Have also tried B6 which actually made the problem worse - first month on 50mg it shortened my LP to 7 days and the second on 100mg was the month with a 3 day LP! :wacko: It also gave me eczema and caused eye and muscle twitches. Clearly it doesn't agree with me.

As for the doctors *sigh*, they quite frankly don't care. I had this fight before while TTC #1. My hormone results clearly showed a progesterone deficiency but they would not prescribe progesterone. I had to get my doctor in South Africa to prescribe it in the end and have it shipped over! I am also currently trying to work on the doctors to get them to send me to have my tubes checked because I cannot see why we have had no success in a year when I was pregnant 3 times in 9 months before. :shrug:
As far as they are concerned I should just be grateful for DS (I am, very!) and get on with my life.

Oh wow!! I cant believe they are not taking this more seriously..and yes defiently stay away from the B6!! I say just keep going into the doctor until they get sick of seeing you ...

2016- have you tried Agnus Castus (also known as Vitex) its supposed to naturally elongate LP.

Something else to try is fertilaid supplement you buy them online. Taking that supplement helped me get my cycle back after not having one for 3 years while on the implant birth control

Yeah, I've heard of fertilaid as well. I believe one of the ingredients is agnus castus.

Yup, it is one of the ingredients. Here is what they say about it:
Chasteberry or Vitex (vitex agnus-castus, chastetree berry) has been shown to stimulate the hormones involved in ovulation and restore female hormonal balance. Vitex is useful in normalizing pituitary gland functions and the balance of progesterone and estrogen levels. Vitex is often used as herbal treatment for infertility issues and is especially helpful for women with irregular menstrual cycles or a shortened luteal phase (a shortened second half of the menstrual cycle). The effectiveness of vitex increases over time with continued use

Sorry to those that have had AF showed up :( And congrats to the other BFPs :)

A bit of an update - I did a digi this morning and it said 2-3 weeks! I thinking it must be borderline on 2 weeks because I'm only 13DPO today.

Then I went to the doctors and they did their test and it came up negative! Although he only left it for 1 minute - the window was still full of dye and he said "no second line". Anyway they did a blood test so I'll find out offical results on Wednesday!

I also just did a normal FR and it's positive, but with a faint line - I'm guessing these are less sensitive. Don't understand why Ii got 2-3 weeks though on the digi?

I think I'm out. Af still not here but negative with frer. I think I'm now 18 dpo and I'm seriously thinking I ovulated late which means my cycle is shot and I'll miss march and head straight to April. Grrr
This baby making lark is not easy :)

Bfn again this morning, I now wait for Af. At least we know we are working, maybe next time it will stick.

I felt it for a few days and it was lovely, but it wasn't to be. Thanks for all ur support :hugs:

BFN again today for me too! AF was due today maybe she will show face tomorrow?

Took another test tonight, I know I should have waited for in the morning. I was so hoping it would be that BFP we have been waiting for. Sadly it was not. AF isn't due until the 29th, but I'm starting to lose hope. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->