February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hey ladies,

Glad to see everyone is doing well!! :dust: all around!!

AFM: I'm on CD16. I had my first IUI on Friday morning afte an Ovadril shot Thursday night and then we bd on Sat nigh, so fingers crossed we were able to catch that eggy!!

Hi karry,
I'd say you probably haven't ov'd yet if your temp is still down. It's really frustrating isn't it?
I usually ov on CD 12 or 13 but didn't get my pos opk until Saturday (Pos again today) Temps were moving upwards yesterday but have taken a huge dip today so all I can assume is that I will ov today on CD 16 if I ov at all!! DH is really struggling with it - if we BD today that will be 5 times in 9 days and 3 times in the last 4 days!!

Good luck and best wishes to everyone
L x

Thanks for the reply Lala. I thought temps went down when ov was going on, no? I've only been temping since Friday so I'm a bit clueless! :shrug:

The poor DHs!! Never thought I'd hear mine complaining about too much :sex:!!

No worries, you will learn loads in the next month or so!! I'm still learning myself after 4 months!!
Your temp should go up after ovulation because of the progesterone released. There is sometimes a dip just before ov and can also be a dip a few days after because of higher oestrogen levels. Hopefully we will both get a temp increase tomorrow morning. Have you had any other ov signs? When do you think you will test? My LP is 12 days so I plan to test 13dpo.
L x

after skipping a month we're back and excited too!

Please put me down for Feb 14th! hoping for a valentine BFP good lukc and best wishes to you all xxx

Hi all. I'm here from the January thread. Blasted witch got me AGAIN.

Please sign me up Mrs.MM. AF is due on 2/20, and I'm sure I'll test by then, but put me down for 2/22 - let's see if I can hold out until AF is actually late!

Karry - not sure exactly, I've only just started keeping track of my AF for the past few months so I assumed that I would have OV'd on 17th Jan, since that would be 2 weeks before my AF is due.

We're not planning on properly trying until march, so maybe I'll try and do the temp then for next cycle if nothing happens this one! I've never done it before so I'll have to do a bit of research into it!

Not sure what is going on with my chart this cycle. Temps are a bit all over the place. I am sure that I have ovulated now as I have the post ov cramps and backache. Just not sure if it happened yesterday or Saturday. If I put temps in for tomorrow and Thurs at the same level as today FF says that ov day was yesterday but I think they have been out by 2 days in the past as I tend to have a slow rising chart. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners SHEY, KROS330, FROLICKY2011, THAYNES, REBECCALO, GINNY83, MISSBABES, DIPSYSP, BABYBOYLE, AMP26, RDY4NUMBER 2, C.30, ALTAMOM, MRS_DUTCH15, NETTAMOMMYOF2, TRAINSPOTTING, 2PEAS4WINGS, PEPSICHIC, NEWLYWEDLIFE, TWOKIDDOS, HONEYCHEEKS, SUPERWOMANTTC, CUPCAKELOVING, AND DAISYQ hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

HAPPYBEANY I'm hopin gyou and I both never have a long cycle like those again! how did the hormone profile go?:dust:

NT123 Did you figure out how to link that chart? We are waiting to stalk!:dust:

LILYBUMP how's it going? Temps are more concrete that OPKs and pains, but if doc says that you OVd then that is also a concrete method. GL :dust:

WM61711 your date has changed Hun!:dust:

THAYNES :hugs: Hang in there!

HEAVENLY I think that I would say try testing on the 1st. :dust:

PAULA181 yay! for that +OPK!:dust:

BELLYBUMPLOVE so sorry about DH's accident and knee, hope he gets better soon!

PJSTENSGAARD Your LP won't change, your cycle is likely to be longer if you haven't OVd, that means to BD while fertile so that you can give that seed time to implant! :dust:

NETTAMOMMYOF2 when you get the date, I will move you from TBD. Feb has been up and running as we have alot of ladies like myself with long cycles, March is already geared up too! :haha: :dust:

KARRY1412 I have been temping for a very long time. The drop shows OV beginning and happening, but it is when the temp INCREASES the next day and stays up, that you can determine that you OVd on the last low temp.... FXD!:dust:

28329 yay! for DPO! Stick Sticky Bean Stick!!:dust:

ILIKECAKE :haha: wow! So sorry that you injured OH and took yourself out of the running for this month, although, if OV is near, it could still be a chance!:dust:

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle... Continuing with taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. FXD!!!

*First PageUpdated*

Thank goodness fertile time is here again - DH and I have been so busy that we have been missing each other at bed time and tbh, knowing that i wasn't fertile wasn't making me hit the sack as early as him for some fun!
The next few nights I will be lying in wait for him.... maybe try tonight, thursday, friday and saturday?

Just hope i don't injure him (i like cake - I really hope you are still in with a chance, bding just before OV - imagine a great result stemming from an injury like that!)

Good luck to all and roll on for valentines

9 days till testing

Anyone know their potential EDD? Assuming I ovulated when I think I did - If I conceived my due date would be October 14th. :)

9 days till testing

Anyone know their potential EDD? Assuming I ovulated when I think I did - If I conceived my due date would be October 14th. :)

af is due the 4th but im going to try really hard to wait till the 6th to test so 13 more days for me!

My EDD is October 13th!:baby::baby::baby: hoping for a sticky bean!!!

9 days till testing

af is due the 4th but im going to try really hard to wait till the 6th to test so 13 more days for me!

My EDD is October 13th!:baby::baby::baby: hoping for a sticky bean!!!

Good Luck! I am testing the 2nd because its my birthday :)

9 days till testing

I have 11 days until testing. Damn the long lp!! If I get a bfp my EDD would be October 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->