February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

AF is due feb 6th so if this is our month then I would be due I October 15th :)

hey ladies, i gave up on temping this month, it was all over the place, probably as a result of very eratic sleeping patterns due to a back injury. On the little sleep i get, setting an alarm when i may have only just got back to sleep wasnt helping either. Im just going to keep bd'ing every other day and use opks. Still not had my LH surge but think it might be tomorrow going by CM.

Definitely dont think im going to get a 29 day cycle this month so presume it will be the 35 day cycle that i seem to get otherwise. so waiting to ov then waiting to test, waiting waiting and more waiting. So fed up of it!

Hi ladies! Can I join? AF is due Feb 5th so my due date would be October 14th too! A lot of us would be due around the same time that's so cool! I have a great feeling about this month!

Hi ladies! Can I join? AF is due Feb 5th so my due date would be October 14th too! A lot of us would be due around the same time that's so cool! I have a great feeling about this month!

I think this will be our month too!!!

I think I ovulated early this month, around Friday or Saturday, so I plan to test on Feb 5th. If I get a BFP, my due date would be around Oct. 15th also!

I have been getting period like cramps off and on today and lastnight I had a slight migraine :/ hopefully for good reason ;)

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in from the jan thread as I know many of you have already moved over. I just got my bfp this morning and wanted to share my symptoms with you all as I know I always enjoy stalking everyone else's!! :)

0dpo to 6dpo - light af type cramps
7dpo - sharp pinching pain, felt like my left ovary but I'm assuming this was implantation. It was on and off for a couple of hours. Later in the day I had light pink spotting on toilet paper.
8dpo - af type cramps returned, vivid dreams
9dpo - took test, bfn. Cramps continued, very tired
10dpo - took test, very very faint positive
11dpo - quite dark positive, still got af type cramps, more vivid dreams, very tired and very hot. Also boobs feel very heavy and swollen today.

Hope this helps some of you.

I have been getting period like cramps off and on today and lastnight I had a slight migraine :/ hopefully for good reason ;)

Hope these are good signs x

I was having lots of cramps the past few days and feeling sick. I really don't think it's pregnancy related though as my OH has woken up ill today and I don't think you can catch pregnancy symptoms! lol

See what happens next week I guess - one week until AF is due!

I would love to join you ladies! I will be 10dpo Feb. 1, so I will probably start testing then. My husband and I have been TTC for 20 months and I am on my 4th round of 50mg Clomid. Anyone in the same boat?

Just 7 more days til I will allow myself to start testing! About 4 or 5 dpo today, no real symptoms but I feel so hopeful this month[-o< If we conceived my EDD would be October 9th :)

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in from the jan thread as I know many of you have already moved over. I just got my bfp this morning and wanted to share my symptoms with you all as I know I always enjoy stalking everyone else's!! :)

7dpo - sharp pinching pain, felt like my left ovary but I'm assuming this was implantation. It was on and off for a couple of hours. Later in the day I had light pink spotting on toilet paper.
11dpo - quite dark positive, still got af type cramps, more vivid dreams, very tired and very hot. Also boobs feel very heavy and swollen today.

Congratulations!:happydance:

I found this link while I was researching IVF and I thought I'd share it because it gives a good estimation of timings. Obviously the days are post transfer, not post ovulation so you need to add on 3 or 5 depending on which table you look at, to work out what happens in a natural cycle.

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

Hope it's useful

:happydance::happydance: congratulationsssssssss
H+H :cloud9:

hey ladies I'm back! Put me down for Feb. 13th, possibly early as I might be Oing now, here's the photo, what do you think? Pos?

I also got some weird sharp pains in my abdomen earlier and after we BDed there was a little bright red when I whiped. could this be O bleeding?

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA0MzUuanBn.jpg

Hello everyone! Congrats to all the New BFPer's and good luck to the rest of us still on our journey. Can we be added to the Februaury 13th testers.

So many testers on my birthday! Hope u get nice presents!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->