February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Just 7 more days til I will allow myself to start testing! About 4 or 5 dpo today, no real symptoms but I feel so hopeful this month[-o< If we conceived my EDD would be October 9th :)

Hope this is your month!

I just did one of those due date calculators and got 9th October too!

My birthday is late September so it would be a lovely late birthday present :)

Well just did opk and got a faint line... So will prob o in next few days! Then the REAL countdown begins... :)

Well just did opk and got a faint line... So will prob o in next few days! Then the REAL countdown begins... :)

Hurrah, OH decided he'd risk his "injury" and we managed to dtd last night. He's now hurt himself again :dohh: so hopefully last night was lucky being as we won't be getting another chance to dtd before ovulation. I'm doubtful but fingers crossed

Woo hoo to bding Ilikecake. Good luck.

I'm 6dpo today. Have been suffering with dizzy spells since last night. None of my usual 'symptoms' this tww. Testing in 10 days.

Hi ladies just popping by with some :dust: here to see my lovely bnb friends get their bfp this month xxxx

Hi ladies I'm moving on from the jan thread as the witch finally got me after my longest lp since ttc. Test date to be confirmed as o have a tendency to ov anywhere from cd 15-19. Not temping this month just using cbfm, monitoring cm and cp. Most of all trying not to stress or test too early.

:dust: debzie x I've read loads of people getting their bfp first month of using cbfm so here's hoping xxxx

i'll be testing on 2/6... the day that AF is due. I'm currently.. 3 DPO... OPK+ on 1/21...
Good Luck to All!

Hi there - I'm just checking in...Caught up on the thread and want to wish all you ladies GL for those gearing up to chase that egg and baby dust to all those already in the TWW!

AFM: CD13, was hoping for a +OPK last night but didn't happen which is odd. There has only been one time that it didn't happen since we have been TTC since Aug 2011 on CD12, so hoping i get it that smiley tonight so DH and I can get to BD'ing!

Hugsx

Last Wednesday before February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Im pretty sure i ovulated yestersay or today, i had spotting yesterday and a sharp pain in my abdomen yesterday...

I'll be testing around the 15th of February! That's when AF is due, I don't want to test before then!

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

One week till February begins!! I hope there are a super amount of BFPs this month!!!!

Welcome to all the new joiners ASHKNOWSBEST, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, CHRISTIELEE, LIZLOVELUST, MOMMY2BE7772, and MSMELODY hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

ANNIE77 time to stop missing each other and time start BDg!!!:dust:

NT123 It takes time to get use to charting. You may want to try vaginally. I have done both with great results, otherwise, GL with every other day!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY symptoms sounding good! as for the EDD, i haven't OVd yet, but the app I have shows using LMP so it says EFF would be 10.25.12, 2 days before DD's bday! :dust:

FIONA23 CONGRATS!:happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos! Thanks for sharing with Feb thread!

NIXILIX :sex: BD time!!:dust:

ILIKECAKE Way to go OH!!!! GL FXD! :dust:

MRSKG thanks so much for stopping in and not forgetting to check in on February thread! how are you feeling?

DEBZIE welcome over, sorry AF came through in Jan, but you are ready to see a Feb BFP!:dust:

~CHIPPER~ Well, its best not to wait, so... :sex: BD!!!! Catch that eggy!:dust:

28329 symptoms are sounding soooo very good, definitely dizzy is a sign:dust:

AFM... CD7: Full concentration on calculations. Continuing to take ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

*First PageUpdated*

Just 7 more days til I will allow myself to start testing! About 4 or 5 dpo today, no real symptoms but I feel so hopeful this month[-o< If we conceived my EDD would be October 9th :)

Hope this is your month!

I just did one of those due date calculators and got 9th October too!

My birthday is late September so it would be a lovely late birthday present :)

Thank you! Wow my birthday is September 19!:) It really would be great, I just feel like we did everything right this month, I've never felt so optimistic before. But im afraid to be too hopeful, even though Im used to bfns it would really hurt this month...Well just gotta stay positive, this IS our month:thumbup:

sending baby dust to all you ladies

bd'ing like crazy this week then after this weekend I will be in the lovely tww fx

AFM... CD7: Full concentration on calculations. Continuing to take ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

Hi MrsMM24,
Saw this and thought I'd share this with you... I'm sure it's one of those "fine in moderation" things, but I've read this in a few different locations. And if you're going off the theory of do now what you'd do if you were preggers... Good luck this cycle, I'm stalking your posts waiting for a BFP!!

Limit Green Tea Consumption During the First Trimester of Pregnancy

ECGC's binding to DHFR may also explain why women who drink large amounts of green tea around the time they conceive and early in their pregnancy may have an increased risk of having a child with spina bifida or other neural tube disorders.

Women are advised to take supplements of folic acid when trying to conceive and during the first trimester (the first 3 months) of pregnancy because it is during this time period that the baby's neural tube is developing. Folic acid helps ensure normal development and protects against spina bifida by enabling the production of the enzyme DHFR. While a cup or two of green tea is unlikely to pose a problem, drinking large amounts of green tea could decrease the activity of DHFR, increasing risk of neural tube defects.

https://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=146

Can you add me to 21st?
Im not out for january yet but im not hopeful at all

think this will be last month trying too

Hi ladies I havent been on here for a while,

Who else is taking folate??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads