February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi mrsmm and co!
On to 7th cycle.
Please put me down for....21st. Bit early but I'm sure ill be poas by then.
Thank you and gl.
X

Dh and I spoke last night after the doctor's appointment and decided that we are not ready yet to start with the whole chlomid thing. We'll try again this month and then maybe next month he'll have a sperm check and I'll take the chlomid.

I think I was expecting to be tested and checked out some more, but he just prescribed the chlomid and the sperm test and that's what has made me back off. It's silly but I guess it's made me realise that maybe we are being impatient And need to relax, this is only our 6th cycle coming up now.

What do you think? I would appreciate some feedback as no one commented on my last post. Thanks :blush:

Hello MrsMM, :flower:

Well AF got me today, so I won't be getting that BFP for my birthday this time around. So on to the next month. :nope:

Good Luck to all the February Ladies!!!

:dust:

Hi everyone...I should be testing on the 20th or thereabouts...a little confused by my cycle of late! Today it threw me another curve ball: I'm on cd14 and I've had some spotting!?! Never ever had this before. Pretty confused. Anybody got any pearls of wisdom?

Waiting to ovulate still, but hopefully I will be testing sometime this month! Will let yall know when, but I am going to be following this months testers in the mean time and crossing my fingers for tons of bfps in the month of love!

Dh and I spoke last night after the doctor's appointment and decided that we are not ready yet to start with the whole chlomid thing. We'll try again this month and then maybe next month he'll have a sperm check and I'll take the chlomid.

I think I was expecting to be tested and checked out some more, but he just prescribed the chlomid and the sperm test and that's what has made me back off. It's silly but I guess it's made me realise that maybe we are being impatient And need to relax, this is only our 6th cycle coming up now.

What do you think? I would appreciate some feedback as no one commented on my last post. Thanks :blush:

Relaxing sounds like a good idea. :)

I'm on my 8th cycle now and I know how hard it is to wait for the a BFP. So I think your idea to hold off and see how you feel about it later is a good idea. You shouldn't try anything you're not ready for. And maybe giving it more time and relaxing is just what you need to do to get your BFP. :)

Tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm 12 DPO. No real signs of AF. My cycles have been weird since being on clomid so I'm not officially late until Tuesday. I really am starting to lose hope. I've been having dreams every night that I wake up and get a BFP. Anyone not get a BFP until after their missed period even with the early detection tests?

Looks like me and the DB are no longer together so I'll see you ladies some other year or whaever if I ever find another man....It was nice knowing you ladies.

lizlov- or you can do what i and other people are doing... have one on your own. i decided that often the guy is an additional child and i dont need that =)

congrats to those with bfps, and *hugs* to this with visits from af

tomorrow is my day 12 us.. been kinda lazy about peeing on opk sticks only really doing it so that i dont miss it. but.. hoping to see lots of ready to go follies tomorrow and be able to trigger for iui on mon or tues (working like crazy w-f)

lizlovelust - Sorry to hear you're still not well but at least you've been to the doctor & got some medication that won't interfere with things. Hope you'll be on the mend soon :flower:

haj624 - It's not too late hun! Implantation normally happens between 8 & 12 dpo so it's definitely possible! :thumbup: Sorry about the PCOS :hugs:

Hopin4amunche - How many dpo are you? Could it be IB?

baby_maybe - A BFP would be the most amazing anniversary & Valentines present! Hope it happens for you! :flower:

Deejay13 - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

LalaR - Absolutely everything is crossed for you! :flower:

Annie77 - I'm glad to hear your back is feeling better! :happydance:

Ilikecake - I'm glad you're starting to feel better too! :flower:

happybeany - Oh I hope it's IB! What dpo are you?

c.30 - Any chance yours could be IB too?

twokiddos - YAY!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

AFM - Urge to test RISING!! Only 10dpo though so want to hold out a little longer at least.

If I go off my opks about 7ish I think :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->