February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Definitely still early, fx for your bfp over the next couple of days xx

I deserve a medal, not only have I yet to test, I also managed to resist buying a FRER today :smug: :haha:

Well done ilikecake :) Fx for your bfp in th next few days too :thumbup:

Hello ladies.... Haven't been on at all lately. Last month hit me hard when I got af... I felt like all the stalking and constantly ss off websites was stressing me out way too much... I tend to be a little addictive at times. So in a nutshell, I promised myself (after how sad i was last month bc i was sure I was preggo) that I would stay away from the sites until well after O just in case I was throwing my body off. Ready for the tww to be over but I feel surprisingly relaxed this month!

Hi ladies. Af should be due tomorrow if my cycle is the same length as last month. Still hoping shes a no show though. No symptoms but my cycles are still odd. We will see. I did pick up 3 more dollar store tests though. Im praying this is my month.

So im 10DPO today and im having mild cramps, some are a little sharper than others, its way too eArly for AF...:shrug:

Hello Ladies. I've been out of town for a couple of days, and wanted to update. I got my BFP on my test day. I was hopeful as my bbt remained high at 37.0 degrees celsius, and no spotting.

As far as symptoms goes, i have very few. I have been having mild niggling cramps, much like period cramps that comes and goes. And also, i am usually dry just before AF, but this time, i had alot of white, lotion-like cm.

At first, I thought i may have gone insane as the line was very faint. A more sensitive HPT did show a visible positive.

This was a bit of a miracle as i have a short luteal phase of 8-9 days, due to nursing. Though i have been taking 50mg of B6 as well as prenatal vitamins to help with my short LP. It looks like b6 may have played an important part.

Goodluck to all those still testing this month, next month, and all who have their BFP :)

Still no peak on my CBFM yet. Definitely need to temp next cycle! I had a lot of pain last night in my right ovary area with shooting pains down my leg so hopefully something is going to happen soon.

Hello Ladies. I've been out of town for a couple of days, and wanted to update. I got my BFP on my test day. I was hopeful as my bbt remained high at 37.0 degrees celsius, and no spotting.

As far as symptoms goes, i have very few. I have been having mild niggling cramps, much like period cramps that comes and goes. And also, i am usually dry just before AF, but this time, i had alot of white, lotion-like cm.

At first, I thought i may have gone insane as the line was very faint. A more sensitive HPT did show a visible positive.

This was a bit of a miracle as i have a short luteal phase of 8-9 days, due to nursing. Though i have been taking 50mg of B6 as well as prenatal vitamins to help with my short LP. It looks like b6 may have played an important part.

Goodluck to all those still testing this month, next month, and all who have their BFP :)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations bay!!

Well ladies, I'm out. Witch came right on time.

Hi ladies, just an update. Weak positive tests on Thursday, Friday and again yesterday on cheapie tests. Got frer yesterday afternoon and bfn. Some brown discharge last night and temp taken a dip this morning. My lp is currently sitting at 15 days - never been more than 13 before. I think this has been another angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->