February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

just had some pink on the TP when I wiped!! Then I checked again and nothing was there. Do you think it could be IB or spotting before AF. My siggy is wrong as FF has me at only 9 dpo!

Congrats to all the new :bfp:!!!

Good luck Kros!! hope its IB!!

Had three glasses of wine last night and head is very sore today. Not normal for me after this amount. I do remember the week before getting my BFP with 1st dd I had some drinks at a party and was suffering next day.
But other than that no symptoms and very little chance I am pg as we only had sex once in fertile time :-(

Yippeeee - positive OPK today! I'm so excited to be almost back in the TWW!!

I can't wait for DH to get home tonight!

MrsMM24 please can you put me down to test on the 17th.

Congratulations to the 6 BFPs so far this month.

:dust::dust::dust:

Awful cramps last night, which I can only think must of been ov, but I've never had them before :shrug: Anyhoo me and DH :sex: last night so with any luck caught the eggy :)

Baby_maybe- thanks! When I did my OB rotation for masters I couldn't help but think US pics looked so much like Gummy Bears! Dh and I think it's the perfect nick for our first lo (fx'ed for this cycle) until we know whether it's Zoey Louise or Caleb Evan on the way! Good luck with your hubby dtd! Catch that egg!

All the BFP ladies- CONGRATS! Couldn't be happier for all of you!

Charisse, Manny82, SJD- hang in there! Time is our wisest counselor! Besides... Practicing is fun! :sex:

Lizlovelust- Nettie pot should help or hot steamy showers. Diphenhydramine is ok to take in half doses to reduce sinus swelling but it will make you sleepy. Steer clear of dextromethorphan which is in most OTC cold medicines as a decongestant. Also.., fatigue and breast tenderness sound like good SS to me! Can't wait to find out!

Karry1412- testing buddies! Yay!

Kros330- implantation can be anytime 7-10dpo do it very well could be IB. Keep us updated!

Trying_baby- have fun! :sex:

Good luck to alllll of you.
I'm 5dpo and no SS yet except very vivid dreams, a little fatigue and crying at sappy commercials. Breast tenderness was excruciating with my last one that ended in MMC so I'm hoping to wake up feeling that soon! In the meantime no Super Bowl drinks for this girl. :)

8dpo today...no spotting yet which is good...mild cramps the past two days and incredibly irritable which makes me think AF wont delay her visit this month...fingers crossed i'm wrong :)

baby dust to all and congrats on the bfp's!! :happydance:

Hi all!!!! Was due wed and still no show of AF!! Wed I had brown discharge when I wiped then nothing and again once today!!! What is going on?!

:(

Tested this morning with a :bfn: booooo!!!

I've had miled cramping and twinges for just over a week now along with on and off sore/sensetive nipples. Anyone in the same boat?? Xxx

If you tested after your period was due and got BFN, I would say AF is just coming a little late. Maybe your cycle was off by few days or something....but as the saying goes...its not over till the witch shows her face. Good luck

8dpo today...no spotting yet which is good...mild cramps the past two days and incredibly irritable which makes me think AF wont delay her visit this month...fingers crossed i'm wrong :)

baby dust to all and congrats on the bfp's!! :happydance:

Irritability could also be a positive sign! I was horribly irritable before my last BFP. Thought AF was any day but never showed up! Good luck!

I'm out! AF showed up right on time at 13DPO. So at least my cycle is kind of back to normal after my m/c. I guess we'll see how the next cycle shapes up!

Good luck to ladies who are still waiting to test!! I'll be testing again on the 29th, I think, unless my cycle is wonky. Hopefully this V-day will bring a little magic and we'll see that BFP soon. :)

Popped in to say i hope you all get your BFP's very soon!

I'm out! AF showed up right on time at 13DPO. So at least my cycle is kind of back to normal after my m/c. I guess we'll see how the next cycle shapes up!

Good luck to ladies who are still waiting to test!! I'll be testing again on the 29th, I think, unless my cycle is wonky. Hopefully this V-day will bring a little magic and we'll see that BFP soon. :)

:hugs: sorry hunni, fx for catching that eggy around v-day :)

I'm feeling very irritable today aswell .. I doubt in means anything as Its still very early .. Could be because I've been battling a cold all week and just exhausted ..

Yea we are good now, im 10DPO and i feel exhausted today but got loads of good deep sleep last night. Im also having weird mild cramping and weird twinges, a little nausea, just feel weird and bloaded

Thanks, I hope so too, BFN this morning though, I guess it is still early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->