February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Lots of :hugs: lala and ilikecake good luck for bfp's in march :)

Sorry about the witch ilikecake. We are cycle buddies :) Good luck this cycle.

Another negative test for me :( af due today but hasnt shown yet, though its only 5:30 but she usually comes in the morning. Ugh no symptoms but im pretty sure I am out this month. Still holding onto that ounce of hope though

So sorry ilikecake, 28329 and lala!!! FX that March is your month!!!!!!!!! Lots n lots of extra baby dust to you!!! Soooo super sorry :(

Sjdsmommy- you're right... you're not out until she shows!! Hang in there!!!! :) good luck!!

Congrats to all the BFP's and huggles to those that are out this month.

I'm just entering into my 2ww, and other than that there's no news happening with me at all. February is always such a boring month for me, so it would be very great if I were to get that BFP this time round.

Good luck to everyone

:dust:

MrsMM

Af got me on Friday :cry:

On to the next one............

Good luck to everyone! :flower:

congrats to all the BFP and sorry for anyone who had af show up, fx for a bfp next cycle. March 16th is my 29th birthday and my birthday wish is for all of you who don't get a bfp this month get a bfp in March. sending loads of baby dust

Its been a crazy few weeks for me, my bestfriend was diagnosed with cervical cancer and she is young with so much ahead of her. I feel like she is going to pull through all her treatment with flying colours but the word cancer scares the shit out of me and I'm trying my best to stay strong for her. 2011 ended with a bag and 2012 started with a bag, Dads heart attack the end of last year and now the big "C" plus my other bestfriend is moving across the country in a few months. I think its time for some good things to happen.

:hugs: so sorry jai me, fx for a lovely sticky bfp in march xx

Well ladies I totally thought I was out cause I swore it was at but I got my BFP today!!! Waiting a few more days to see the line get darker altthoug I am trying not to get my hopes up about the whole thing cause with the cramping I'm having now I swear at is gunna come full force. Sorry for all those that the witch got

New to the chat and site. AF should be around the 8th or 9th. SOOO, Put me down for the 9th for testing please. fingers crossed.

Well ladies I totally thought I was out cause I swore it was at but I got my BFP today!!! Waiting a few more days to see the line get darker altthoug I am trying not to get my hopes up about the whole thing cause with the cramping I'm having now I swear at is gunna come full force. Sorry for all those that the witch got
:happydance: congratulations hunni :)

New to the chat and site. AF should be around the 8th or 9th. SOOO, Put me down for the 9th for testing please. fingers crossed.
Welcome :wave:

many many congrats H & H :cloud9:

Congrats :flower:

OMG!! Congrats Hopin4!! I knew it was your month! Especially when you said it was all brown stuff. I had a feeling you'd be testing again. :) Yay!

Congrats, Bay!! H & H 9 months!! :)

Hi MrsMM24 and feb testers! :hi:

Please can you pop me down for testing on the 10th feb please, fx'd this month will be our month! gl everyone :thumbup:

:dust:

af was due yesterday..no sign of af ...had mild af like pain on thrusday night nothing after that...i got bfn yesterday...

congrats to all BFP's

:test: LIST: :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...ber-testers-find-bump-buddy-join-us-here.html December Thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-5-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post14134560 January Thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...nd-your-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post14714632 March Thread

(4)Testers TBD
DEBZIE
NETTAMOMMYOF2
PUG2012
REBECCALO

2/1 Testers (10)
:bfp:2PEAS4WINGS:bfp: 2/2:happydance:
ALIE ??
BUBBALOO2011 ??
CHRISTIELEE83 ??
GINNY83 ~ :hugs:see you again at the end of Cupid's reign!
HAYADDIE ??
LILYBUMP ??
LILYLEE ~ :hugs:see you again at the end of Cupid's reign!
MRGN626 ??
SHEY ~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!

2/2:test:ers (7)
Happy Birthday SJDSMOMMY!!:cake:
:bfp:ADAMARIE:bfp: 1/28:happydance:
CHARISSE28 ??
DIPSYSP ??
FROLICKY2011 ??
ROSE1990 ??
SJDSMOMMY ??
:bfp:WM61711:bfp: 1/29:happydance:

:test:TODAY!!
2/3:test:ers (5)
BAY ??
:bfp:DEEJAY13:bfp: 2/3:happydance:
HEAVENLY~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!
:bfp:MRS_DUTCH15:bfp: 2/1:happydance:
PJSTENSGAARD ??
RDY4NUMBER2 ??

TOMORROW!! :test:
2/4:test:ers (4)
Happy Anniversary MANNY82!!:wedding:
28329 ??
C.30 ??
DANCING DIVA ??
MANNY82 ??

2 Days!!
2/5:test:ers (7)
Happy Birthday JAI ME!!:cake:
ILIKECAKE ~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!
JAI ME ??
LALAR ??
SARRY2413 ??
SUPERWOMANTTC ??
:bfp:TWOKIDDOS:bfp: 2/3:happydance:
WINTERDAZE ??

3 Days!
2/6:test:ers (9)
Happy Anniversary MRSMM24!!:wedding:
8BUZZYBEE8 ??
ANGEL BABY ??
DBZ34 ??
HAJ624 ??
MSMELODY ??
PINKKITTEN74 ??
RIVER54 ??
SKWEEK35~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!
TRAINSPOTTING ??

2/7:test:ers (4)
DANNI2KIDS
KROS330
LILLICHLOE
THAYNES

2/8:test:ers (3)
Happy Birthday JUST 1 MORE!!:cake:
JUST 1 MORE ~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!
KEEDA
ROCKABILYMAMA

2/9:test:ers (3)
EMMYJEAN
MUNCHKINLOVE
TLC

2/10:test:ers (7)
20SOMETHING
ALTAMOM
~CHIPPER~
ANNIE77
DOODAH
LIZLOVELUST
SWEETMERE

2/11:test:ers (2)
NT123
SHARNW

2/12:test:ers (8)
ALLYBABY
FAITHBABIES
LILYV
NORAHBATTIE
PEGGY80
RAFWIFE
SHELLSUNSHINE
TAURUSMOM05

2/13:test:ers (6)
Happy Birthday NIXILIX!!:cake:
BABYONBRAIN
BUTTERWORTH
CUPCAKELOVING
MOMMY2BE7772
MRSMM24
NIXILIX ~ :hugs:see you again during St. Patty's reign!

2/14:test:ers (15)
\\:D/ Happy Valentine's Day!!:flower:
Happy Birthday NUMBER2IN2012!!:cake:

BABY_MAYBE
CAZ & BOB
CHARLIEKAY
COUTURECUTS
EMMYJEAN
FAITHBABIES
HASTI2011
HOPIN4AMUNCHE~ :hugs:see you again at the end of Cupid's reign!
ICKLE PAND
JDH1982
KARRY1412
MAZZY
PAULA181
PEPSICHIC
SKEET9924

2/15:test:ers (2)
ASHKNOWSBEST
HAPPYBEANY

2/16:test:ers (2)
NEWLYWEDLIFE
POMERANIAN

2/17:test:ers (1)
Happy Birthday HOPIN4AMUNCHE's DH!!:cake:
MOOSE31

2/18:test:ers (4)
Happy Anniversary LALAR!!:wedding:
AMP26
ANNABABE
BABYBOYLE
MISSBABES

2/19]:test:ers (0)

2/20:test:ers (1)
DRSQUID

2/21:test:ers (0)
Happy Birthday SKWEEK35!!:cake:

2/22:test:ers (3)
BECYBOO_x
DAISYQ
MRS.RESA

2/23:test:ers (0)

2/24:test:ers (1)
HONEYCHEEKS

2/25:test:ers (3)
IMMY11
REBECCALO

2/26:test:ers (4)
Happy Birthday NIXILIX's LO!!:cake:
SAILORSGIRL
SHOLI
SIEGAL
STEPHERS35

2/27:test:ers (1)
PINKSPRINKLES

2/28:test:ers (2)
GINNY83
MUMMYOF2GIRLZ

2/29:test:ers (2)
Happy LEAP-DAY!!:flower:
HOPIN4AMUNCHE
LILYLEE
NUMBER2IN2012

Hi Ladies,

As promised to an awesome member DBZ34... I am starting this thread now! Some have sat out the January cycle and some have received AF early in December with long cycles and won't be in for January. We are going to start this cycle with some REAL PMA as we have in the past!! I am TTC cycle #5 after a recent loss. Went right back into the egg chase in August after DW and I decided that was the best decision to help us through a really rough time. Our daughter is 9yo and we are ALL looking forward to a LO in 2012!! I am just fell out of the running for December and for those that know (those that don't can read in my journal on my siggy) we have to sit out to financially build funds for donations so... February it is (coincidentally when last LO was due as well as the month we married.) I have gotten great feedback and inquiries on my threads so as promised, I will continue my PMA TWW threads for as long as possible, even through my HOPEFUL BFP!! I want to see all of us get our bfps! I know that we can support each other as we either decide to wait or test early.... Join!

Ladies....I think there should be PLENTY of opportunities to "Buddy Up!" There are quite a few ladies that can be BUDDIES. This is a no judgement, happy, PMA, pleasant thread, don't hesitiate to call these ladies out on thread and contact them to buddy up. I love seeing us all bond together and get through the TTC, TWW, and 9 mos together!!! GL!!!

Also, at 8DPO, end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Good Luck to us all, FXD and of course, PLENTY of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
the witch got me early:( can you take me off for the 9th and put me on the 29th....thanks!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to all the BFP and sorry for anyone who had af show up, fx for a bfp next cycle. March 16th is my 29th birthday and my birthday wish is for all of you who don't get a bfp this month get a bfp in March. sending loads of baby dust

Its been a crazy few weeks for me, my bestfriend was diagnosed with cervical cancer and she is young with so much ahead of her. I feel like she is going to pull through all her treatment with flying colours but the word cancer scares the shit out of me and I'm trying my best to stay strong for her. 2011 ended with a bag and 2012 started with a bag, Dads heart attack the end of last year and now the big "C" plus my other bestfriend is moving across the country in a few months. I think its time for some good things to happen.

I really feel for you butterworth. I hope that things get better soon. You just need to stay positive for yourself and for your friend. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->