February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats on the new bfps. Hugs fir those whom the witch has come to.

Still no news with me. Cbfm still reading low. Think it will be a cd 18+ ov this cycle.

I dont know if im even PG, no symptoms but sore breasts now...

Its weird, i also feel like super moist "down there"..... And im not turned on or anything

I also had a mild wave of nausea in the car a few min. Ago

Congrats bay h&h 9 month. I have just started taking b6. Hope it works as well for me!

Its weird, i also feel like super moist "down there"..... And im not turned on or anything

Your chart looks good though? No dips in temperature and even if you did about now it could be implantation. I'd still be hopeful if I was you :)
:dust:

Your chart looks good though? No dips in temperature and even if you did about now it could be implantation. I'd still be hopeful if I was you :)
:dust:

AF is due friday... Hmm i hope she doesnt come.

Still no af. I swear I thought I was about to start bleeding a coue times today though. Come on give me a positive test already!

Congrats bay h&h 9 month. I have just started taking b6. Hope it works as well for me!

Thank you Cheska. I hope it works for you too!

This was my 2nd cycle after starting vitamin B6. I'm not an expert, but if you have any questions, feel free to poke me :)

Congrats to all those :bfp: I'm so happy for you all! And hopefully they're not too far away for everyone else too :)

This is my first cycle temping and I'm currently on CD5. The temping has been going well I think, except yesterday I started getting a sore throat and this morning woke up with a bit of a fever. So of course my temp has now shot right up - I'm hoping that I'll recover quickly, but does this mean temping won't work for me this month?

I'm also planning on using OPKs, for the first time, once AF finishes, which will probably be CD7.

Well after 10 days of no symptoms I am feeling very crampy and had wave of nausea after eating breakfast.

Am trying to wait it out til Friday tjough

haj624, Jai Me, Ilikecake, DBZ34, 28329 & munchkinlove - So sorry to hear AF got you! I'll see you all over on the March thread :hugs:

Sholi - I think relaxing is the best thing you can do & hopefully it will happen without having to resort to the Clomid. Have you spoken to the doctor about other options that you might be happier with before starting Clomid?

Dithy - Perhaps you are having a long cycle this time. I spot at about CD18 during my long cycles. If it's unusual for you perhaps you should speak to your doctor?

lizlovelust - Jeez, you scared me there for a sec! Hope all is ok now. It sounds like you are having some amazing symptoms! I can't wait to hear how you get on :flower:

happybeany - It's entirely possible then that it is IB. I hope so!! :flower:

Kros30 - So exciting!! Could be IB alright! :happydance:

Annie77 - It sounds like you have some good symptoms & it only takes one of the little guys! Good luck on Friday :thumbup:

trying_baby - Congrats on the OPK! That's an exciting time! Looking forward to getting back there myself.

baby_maybe - I hope you caught that eggy! :dust:

taurusmom05 - So great to see you back! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad time last month. I found the last one tough too & had a dodgy cycle to boot. Welcome back to the TWW & glad to hear you're feeling more relaxed this time. :hugs:

Bay - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

LalaR - I am so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

butterworth - I am so sorry to hear about your friend & your Dad :hugs:

Hopin4amunche - Yay! I am so happy to hear you got your BFP! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

ttcfor1sttime - Welcome! :wave: You're definitely in the right place! There are tons of helpful ladies on here so if you have any questions or just need to vent, post away :flower:

AFM - AF got me on Sunday :cry: Back to CD 2 & waiting for ov. Last time I think we started bd-ing like crazy too early & then only managed twice during the window so we'll need to time things a bit better this time.

It would be so perfect to get a BFP in March which would mean a November arrival. All going well we'd be home & just getting settled in at home before Christmas. I would love to be celebrating this Christmas with a little baby in my arms :baby:

Sorry af got you Karry, fx for a lovely sticky bfp in march :)

I'm out! Back at cd 1, but I'm not upset for a change.

Congrats to all those that are expecting and :dust: to everyone else.

Still no af yet, I woke up with that im about to bleed feeling and some cramps but for the most part they went away after I went pee. I didnt test today, probably will tomorrow if af doesnt show today. I read a comment on yahoo answers about someone who got a late positive and it really put me at ease. Trying to stay hopeful :)

12DPO, BFN... Kinda sad :( ive been having AF like cramps off and on yesterday

I thnk im nuts lol im trying to sit or lay as much as possible, as if being active will bring on af lol

Hi ladies, I think I'm 7dpo today and I've had a weird pressure feeling down there and hot flashes, like freezing cold to sweating on my back and armpits all in one minute off and on ... anyone else experience the hot flashes and get a BFP? Also, have a good amount of creamy cm and I usually have little to no cm

Hi ladies, I think I'm 7dpo today and I've had a weird pressure feeling down there and hot flashes, like freezing cold to sweating on my back and armpits all in one minute off and on ... anyone else experience the hot flashes and get a BFP? Also, have a good amount of creamy cm and I usually have little to no cm
Could be implantation? Wait a few more days and test again, I feel like this is the month for you :) fx'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->