February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I just want this day to go by fast so it can be tomorrow so I can test lol and watch switched at birth :) lol

Good morning ladies.

Congrats to all the BFP'S!! :baby::baby::baby:

And sorry to all the ladies that that dumb witch caught!

AFM: I'm on CD 4. Nothing really to report besides I started my 5th round of clomid last night 100mg days 3-7. Scheduled my follice check for the 14th. Hopefully some Valentine's loving will be in order!!

Also can anyone send me the link to the march thread...i couldnt find it. Thanks ladies!!

Well I had a positive digi opk on 28th jan, on Friday 3rd had sharp stabbing pains on right hand side under my hip bone, had dihorrea ( sorry tmi) this morning and feeling sicky. Depending on when ov happened I guess I'm 10/11 dpo and due period on 10th. Confused if this is just af symptoms or some good news, no sore boobs which I usually have before af?

Haj - the link to the March thread is on the first page of this one :)

Im starti.g to get all tingly and excited. Dont want to get my hopes up though..im only one day late

Well...I'm 11 DPO (I think) and tested today. BFN. It just stinks not knowing exactly when you ovulated! Because for all I know it's WAAAAY too early to test.

Good thing I bought a three-pack. ;)

I believe I have finally ovulated per FF and by checking CM. If I did it is really because I started taking fertilaid a couple weeks ago. :D
please add me to test 2/14. Thanks hun.

Idk if im just noticing it more or what but my son has been saying baby over and over since yesterday lol

haj624, Jai Me, Ilikecake, DBZ34, 28329 & munchkinlove - So sorry to hear AF got you! I'll see you all over on the March thread :hugs:

Sholi - I think relaxing is the best thing you can do & hopefully it will happen without having to resort to the Clomid. Have you spoken to the doctor about other options that you might be happier with before starting Clomid?

Dithy - Perhaps you are having a long cycle this time. I spot at about CD18 during my long cycles. If it's unusual for you perhaps you should speak to your doctor?

lizlovelust - Jeez, you scared me there for a sec! Hope all is ok now. It sounds like you are having some amazing symptoms! I can't wait to hear how you get on :flower:

happybeany - It's entirely possible then that it is IB. I hope so!! :flower:

Kros30 - So exciting!! Could be IB alright! :happydance:

Annie77 - It sounds like you have some good symptoms & it only takes one of the little guys! Good luck on Friday :thumbup:

trying_baby - Congrats on the OPK! That's an exciting time! Looking forward to getting back there myself.

baby_maybe - I hope you caught that eggy! :dust:

taurusmom05 - So great to see you back! I'm sorry to hear you had a bad time last month. I found the last one tough too & had a dodgy cycle to boot. Welcome back to the TWW & glad to hear you're feeling more relaxed this time. :hugs:

Bay - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

LalaR - I am so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

butterworth - I am so sorry to hear about your friend & your Dad :hugs:

Hopin4amunche - Yay! I am so happy to hear you got your BFP! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

ttcfor1sttime - Welcome! :wave: You're definitely in the right place! There are tons of helpful ladies on here so if you have any questions or just need to vent, post away :flower:

AFM - AF got me on Sunday :cry: Back to CD 2 & waiting for ov. Last time I think we started bd-ing like crazy too early & then only managed twice during the window so we'll need to time things a bit better this time.

It would be so perfect to get a BFP in March which would mean a November arrival. All going well we'd be home & just getting settled in at home before Christmas. I would love to be celebrating this Christmas with a little baby in my arms :baby:

Well he said the chlomid was to check that the ovaries were working well. It was all a bit too much for me to be honest. Just wanted a little check up and all of a sudden it was about chlomid and sperm checks and dyes in the tubes!!!!! Too much too soon, I think I just need to relax as I said and then make a decision. Yesterday and today was all about babies, so today I'm feeling a little bit blue :cry:

I am so nervous. I am having spotting but I am trying to stay calm. Thank God I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

I am so nervous. I am having spotting but I am trying to stay calm. Thank God I am going to the doctor tomorrow.

If the spotting is brown then it's old blood. I know its difficult but try not to worry Hun.

Sorry the witch got you karry :(

Hoping4- don't worry!! A lot of women have a bit of spotting early in pregnancy, I did with DS :) relax and enjoy that BFP!

Afm- nothing much to report. Just waitingggg to test. doing my best to not test early this time!!! This has been the most relaxing TTC cycle I've had! :)

I know it is easier said than done but try to stay positive. I had some brown bleeding with both of mine in early pregnancy but everything was fine. Hopefully your doctor will take some blood tomorrow and again 48 hours later. Once you see the numbers rising enough, you should find relaxing a bit easier
x

SuperwomanTTC - Sorry to hear you're on a new cycle. Me too - cd2. Hope this one will be it for us.

lizlovelust - 12DPO is still early hun. Hope it turns around for you.

NT123 - Sounds like you have good symptoms :thumbup: Just try wait another couple of days before testing if you can.

lovelylisa84 - Hope you catch that eggy!! :flower:

Congrats on the new :bfp:'s

:hugs: to those the wicked witch has paid a visit good luck for March Fxed here for you all and lots of :dust:

AFM: the :witch: has left this body woohoooooo cd7 ....now down to some serious baby making hehehe lol

Good Morning Ladies!

Congrats on all the BFP's! It's so nice to see. Well, AF is due on friday and the closer it's getting the more anxious I am getting. I really try not to symptom spot as I find it sends me over the edge when AF arrives. However, As of last night I'm starting to notice stuff changing but it's the usual AF symptoms. All of the sudden my boob are sore and swollen, and I got wickedly bloated and constipated. All typical of AF. I'm not very goos at tracking CM or checking my cervix. I was a little bitchy Saturday but that seems to have passed now:). My DH takes everything in stride. He's so good! Anyways, Trying not to lose hope but also trying not to get to excited before friday actually arrives. I was 2 days late last month too so we will see what happens. Good luck everyone. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you all. Hoping it is actually fertile february for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->