February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

No I'm 9 DPO ... so it might have been because I implanted yesterday and that caused a rise in temperature but I'm just going to stay calm and wait it out and see!

I'm 1DPO. I feel crap. Sore abdomen and I got diarrhea... which I NEVER get :S I know it's probably nothing to do with O but god, I feel so crap. I definitely ovulated yesterday though. The pains were too strong for me not to!

Ugh I chickened out and didn't test this morning .. Didbt want a bfn.. I might test tomorrow or vday if no af by then

Think I'm probably ovulating today, almost four weeks after my miscarriage... at least, I have cramps and a positive OPK, so probably a good sign, right?

I'll be testing around the 26th, then, looks like (or a bit earlier if I crack and try testing sooner... I usually try to wait the whole two weeks though!)

sooo officially late today holding out for a Vday BFP !!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
I have so many great ideas on how to tell hubby I just hope I get the cahnce....:baby:

I just got a faint BFP on FRER test!!!!!! I was going to wait till tomorrow to test but couldn't hold out :) :) So excited right now!!!!! I'm going to test again tomorrow morning to see if it's darker! I don't feel much, just run down, lots more indigestion than usual, diarrhea only in the mornings and sore throat!! I had light cramps Thurs-Sat and a temp rise this morning, that's why I tested :)

I just got a faint BFP on FRER test!!!!!! I was going to wait till tomorrow to test but couldn't hold out :) :) So excited right now!!!!! I'm going to test again tomorrow morning to see if it's darker! I don't feel much, just run down, lots more indigestion than usual, diarrhea only in the mornings and sore throat!! I had light cramps Thurs-Sat and a temp rise this morning, that's why I tested :)

Congrats!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!! How many dpo are you?

Well my af shows up anywhere between 30-32 days.. Today is day 31.. I had spotting all last week, took a test last night ( $ store brand) and it was neg.. There might have been a hint if a line but it could have been an evap .. I chickened out from testing this morning lol. I always hate getting af then realizing I wasted a lot of money in tests

Well my af shows up anywhere between 30-32 days.. Today is day 31.. I had spotting all last week, took a test last night ( $ store brand) and it was neg.. There might have been a hint if a line but it could have been an evap .. I chickened out from testing this morning lol. I always hate getting af then realizing I wasted a lot of money in tests
My cycles are normally 31 days too!! I hope this is your month too!! Test tomorrow morning :)

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.

I GOT A :bfp:

YAY OMG *faints* EEK flipin eck *does a happy dance*

:bfp: :bfp:

Oh wow!!! Congrats!!! And they were a negative until today??

hey ladies i have a ? for you guys I took a test thurs at around 9-10dpo and I thought it was a neg but I looked at it today and I see 2 lines one being a little lighter than the other could it be an evap?

Oh wow!!! Congrats!!! And they were a negative until today??

Yes they were. I did one at 7am this morning and then fell back to sleep when I woke up it had a faint line but it had been a couple of hours so it could have go e off. Just back from boots have 2 more digi tests for in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->