February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

That's amazing tlc.. How many dpo where you?

Butterworth- might be an evap.. I'd take another one if I were you

That's amazing tlc.. How many dpo where you?

Butterworth- might be an evap.. I'd take another one if I were you

I did this am and got nothing so I think it was an evap but af isn't due till tomorrow so I'm still thinking +

happy&healthy 9 months to all the ladies that got a bfp so far and its not even 2 weeks into feb looking like the month of love is also the month of bfp's

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.

I GOT A :bfp:

YAY OMG *faints* EEK flipin eck *does a happy dance*

:bfp: :bfp:
Congrats!! We're bump buddies :)

hey ladies i have a ? for you guys I took a test thurs at around 9-10dpo and I thought it was a neg but I looked at it today and I see 2 lines one being a little lighter than the other could it be an evap?
Test again!!!!

hey ladies i have a ? for you guys I took a test thurs at around 9-10dpo and I thought it was a neg but I looked at it today and I see 2 lines one being a little lighter than the other could it be an evap?

It will be past the time limit so i would assume it was an evap
if it was neg in the time limit.. BUT it is worth testing again anyway
it could of been positive and you didn't notice it :)

But do another test :D

Hi every late reporting in, I've been diligently POAS for days and this afternoon broke out the CBdigi test.

Congratulations Tracy! How many cycles have you been trying? So very pleased for you.

So I think we are going to tell the family on Tuesday (so long as they dont have plans that day) If not Tuesday then Wednesday. We got the check we were waiting on yesterday which we are using to take my parents to dinner (was expecting it to take around 2 weeks as thats what I was told) so told hubby its ok to tell people whenever he wants as long as we tell the family first. He wants to wait until the dr confirms it (totally understandable) and that will be tomorrow morning. I'll probably get the results later that day or early tuesday.

I just got a faint BFP on FRER test!!!!!! I was going to wait till tomorrow to test but couldn't hold out :) :) So excited right now!!!!! I'm going to test again tomorrow morning to see if it's darker! I don't feel much, just run down, lots more indigestion than usual, diarrhea only in the mornings and sore throat!! I had light cramps Thurs-Sat and a temp rise this morning, that's why I tested :)

Wow congrats !!!

Congrats!! Yay!!!

Well my af shows up anywhere between 30-32 days.. Today is day 31.. I had spotting all last week, took a test last night ( $ store brand) and it was neg.. There might have been a hint if a line but it could have been an evap .. I chickened out from testing this morning lol. I always hate getting af then realizing I wasted a lot of money in tests

Don't give up as yet, my bfp today was positive for first time 3 days late

Congrats to everyone getting their BFP's!
I'm new to this forum - was trying to 'keep it cool' and let nature do it's thing, but it's IMPOSSIBLE not to have the TWW occupy every waking thought. It's nice to read everyone's posts to realize that I'm not "crazy", and at the very least normal :)
I'm 11dpo today, AF due on the 16th. I was going to wait until VDay to test, but I couldn't wait. So I tried a FRER this morning, and totally negative :(
It's frustrating - last cycle I had every symptom imaginable, and would have sworn I'd get a BFP, but nothing. This month I don't feel at all different, and am disappointed. I know I'm not out of the game until AF shows her face, so I've got a few more days in limbo. The waiting is SO HARD!!!

I caved in & tested early 9dpo with fmuBFP!! I can't believe it. Thank God for fertilaid it helped me ovulate with my irregular periods. Fertility friend calculated I am 9 do and ovulated cd70 but i got my bfp on clear blue digi...do you think I ovulated earlier than what they're calculating? I just hope this baby sticks!

Congratulations Tracy! How many cycles have you been trying? So very pleased for you.

Thanks Rebecca we are very lucky this was only cycle 2 for us good luck with your bump journey x

Congrats to everyone getting their BFP's!
I'm new to this forum - was trying to 'keep it cool' and let nature do it's thing, but it's IMPOSSIBLE not to have the TWW occupy every waking thought. It's nice to read everyone's posts to realize that I'm not "crazy", and at the very least normal :)
I'm 11dpo today, AF due on the 16th. I was going to wait until VDay to test, but I couldn't wait. So I tried a FRER this morning, and totally negative :(
It's frustrating - last cycle I had every symptom imaginable, and would have sworn I'd get a BFP, but nothing. This month I don't feel at all different, and am disappointed. I know I'm not out of the game until AF shows her face, so I've got a few more days in limbo. The waiting is SO HARD!!!
Keep testing!! Fx'ed for you :)

I caved in & tested early 9dpo with fmuBFP!! I can't believe it. Thank God for fertilaid it helped me ovulate with my irregular periods. Fertility friend calculated I am 9 do and ovulated cd70 but i got my bfp on clear blue digi...do you think I ovulated earlier than what they're calculating? I just hope this baby sticks!
Congrats!! So many BFP's today, love it :)

I'm not very hopeful for my BFP for this cycle. I finally got a pos OPK a few days ago but my temps are still kind of low so FF has not confirmed ovulation for me. If i go by my pos OPK i estimate i'm about 4DPO and due to stress and stuff going on at home DH and i didn't even BD around the time i got a pos OPK. The last time we BDed was 3 days before my pos OPK and we didn't BD again until 2 days after. As I said i'm not expecting anything but AF this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->