February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well my af shows up anywhere between 30-32 days.. Today is day 31.. I had spotting all last week, took a test last night ( $ store brand) and it was neg.. There might have been a hint if a line but it could have been an evap .. I chickened out from testing this morning lol. I always hate getting af then realizing I wasted a lot of money in tests

Don't give up as yet, my bfp today was positive for first time 3 days late

Thanks!! I'll probably try tomorrow :) the spotting is strange .. And it's completely stopped today.. So maybe there is still hope :)

I caved in & tested early 9dpo with fmuBFP!! I can't believe it. Thank God for fertilaid it helped me ovulate with my irregular periods. Fertility friend calculated I am 9 do and ovulated cd70 but i got my bfp on clear blue digi...do you think I ovulated earlier than what they're calculating? I just hope this baby sticks!

Congrats!!! Yay!

helloo girlyss im testing tonight hopefully i get my bfp yay i had a miscarriage in October last year so hopefully this is my month as i have been having all the signs xx

babyy dust too all you and congrats to the ones hu got their big exciting p!!

Congrats to everyone that has got a BPF. That's amazing news and always makes me smile. Good luck to everyone testing in the next few days and fx for some lovely Valentines news stories.

I poas (digital clearblue) this morning and got a BFN. I'm due AF today (CD42) but still not here. Bit disappointed as thought there might be a chance this time. Feeling bit blue as well because with such long cycles its not just a tww for me, more like a three week wait.

Oh well, just need to wait on AF to arrive and get my chin up for next cycle. If she is not here by next weekend, I'll have to fight the urge to do another test.

Unfortunately at this rate I'll probably next be testing in April and there isn't a new thread for testers that far in advance!!!

I'll still pop back here to hear everyone's news and pass on my positive thoughts for everyone's BFPs. x x

Congrats to everyone that has got a BPF. That's amazing news and always makes me smile. Good luck to everyone testing in the next few days and fx for some lovely Valentines news stories.

I poas (digital clearblue) this morning and got a BFN. I'm due AF today (CD42) but still not here. Bit disappointed as thought there might be a chance this time. Feeling bit blue as well because with such long cycles its not just a tww for me, more like a three week wait.

Oh well, just need to wait on AF to arrive and get my chin up for next cycle. If she is not here by next weekend, I'll have to fight the urge to do another test.

Unfortunately at this rate I'll probably next be testing in April and there isn't a new thread for testers that far in advance!!!

I'll still pop back here to hear everyone's news and pass on my positive thoughts for everyone's BFPs. x x
Good luck!! Keep testing :)

helloo girlyss im testing tonight hopefully i get my bfp yay i had a miscarriage in October last year so hopefully this is my month as i have been having all the signs xx

babyy dust too all you and congrats to the ones hu got their big exciting p!!

:dust: FX'ed!

Wow lots of :bfp:'s today, congrats all :happydance:

AFM - I feel so ill today, achey, fluey, sore throat, still very light pinky cm most of the day. Was going to test tomorrow, but not sure if i'm brave enough! Just scared to see the stark white of a bfn i suppose. Might wait it out until tuesday if i can bear to hold on that long! Only thing is i have frer's in the cupboard upstairs which are shouting my name right now :haha:

AFM - I feel so ill today, achey, fluey, sore throat, still very light pinky cm most of the day. Was going to test tomorrow, but not sure if i'm brave enough! Just scared to see the stark white of a bfn i suppose. Might wait it out until tuesday if i can bear to hold on that long! Only thing is i have frer's in the cupboard upstairs which are shouting my name right now :haha:
Test test test!! :)

Test test test!! :)

Yes test!!!

WOW so many BFPs!!! congrats ladies.......
Fertile February hope it keeps up:baby:

Aw....I am so excited to see more BFPs!!! Congrats and Hope everyone has healthy 9 months!

Finally got my +OPK! Looks like I'll be starting the two week wait in a day or two!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->