February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Can you put me down for testing on 20th?
So hope this is our cycle.

I swear im already starting to show..im definitely not bloated or retaining water but my pants already are getting uncomfortable :/ I was tiny with my son and lost all the weight right away. Hopefully the same goes for this pregnancy :p

Mrsmm24- I figured I would update. Guess I'm somewhat holding on for hope somewhat. I had a few test that was positive then negative and I'm a week late. I had u/s Friday and showed ohss so I have many ovarian cyst. She thought I would start AF soon but no show. I haven't had a beta but I go back Tuesday if I havent started. So not sure what to think but my test are negative and I will be 23 dpo in am. DH and I are on a definate break now so you can put negative on my name. Thanks for these many months of your support. :)

Woohoo blood test tomorrow :) though I already know I'm pregnant I'd really like to know my hcg level, just out of curiosity

Sjd- I was positive I was starting to show early with my first preg before my mc.. Especially after I ate!! I gained a lot if weight in the few weeks!! I gained 8 lbs total in the first few weeks!!

No news from me yet. I tested yesterday but it was stark white. No signs of AF or pregnancy at the moment, just pains in my ovary area. Just got to play the waiting game I guess :(

Witch got me last Monday (7 days ago). Booo :(. Put me down as bfn/witch.

Oh, and I got my period a full 9 days late - that was the most frustrating thing EVER. That limbo. For over a week! Argh!

Anyone else feel my pain?

Alie - I have irregular cycles so I've definitely felt your pain. Temping has helped a lot with that. Knowing when you ovulate so then know when to expect AF and test has kept me sane lol

Oh, and I got my period a full 9 days late - that was the most frustrating thing EVER. That limbo. For over a week! Argh!

Anyone else feel my pain?

The tww is mind-warping enough without your period being late. That's just screwy and unfair! All you can do is look onwards and upwards to next month. X

That's amazing tlc.. How many dpo where you?

Skeet I was 15DPO when I finally got the :bfp: never give up till the one on her broomstick arrives :thumbup:

Congrats!! We're bump buddies :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: we certainly are newlywedlife, since DH and I have just passed the 6 month mark of marriage I guess were also newly weds :cloud9:

Happy and Healthy 9 months to us both and the other BFP'ers too

Many thanks to skeet9924, Sunnii, newlywelife, RebeccaLO, lillichloe for the lovely messages
x

Congrats, TLC, H&H 9 months :)

I took a test today. AF is officially late today and my temps haven't dropped. It was an IC midstream. All the dye travelled through it revealing a BFN. Then two minutes later the second line appeared! Then, it travelled up the test. So it's BFN again. Wth does that mean!?

Congrats, TLC, H&H 9 months :)

I took a test today. AF is officially late today and my temps haven't dropped. It was an IC midstream. All the dye travelled through it revealing a BFN. Then two minutes later the second line appeared! Then, it travelled up the test. So it's BFN again. Wth does that mean!?

Thansk for the vibes girlinyork. Perhaps try another type of test, if I'm honest having used everything there is at one point or another the only one I actually have faith in is CB :thumbup:

Bfn but still no AF and im 13 dpo if my calculations were correct. No witch means there's still hope!

So i tested today and surprise surprise :bfn: Just the wait for af now then. I am slightly concerned about what all this pinky/reddy cm has been over the past few days though, i normally only get spotting 1-2 days before af and it is always present once it starts not on and off like this has been :shrug: I hope my body hasn't suddenly decided to break on me!!

if my bf buys me another test today ill be testing again today lol or if my order from ttc finally gets here, its taking forever to arrive! hope those faint lines I saw werent evap lines!!!!!!!! damn cb i hate their blue dye tests now! * fingers crossed*

I'm getting period cramps so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'll be preparing myself to take the clomid at the end of this week!

I will not SS, I will not SS, I will not SS! I'm too busy to SS anyways this cycle! Moving is exhausting!

When is the actual move date? Will you still be coming down for the Fertility Center or are you going to find someone up there? Living in NYC is going to be such an adventure!! I'm excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->