February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hey ladies!! Hope ya'll are doing well!!

Can you put me down to test 2/22?? I am hoping for a BFP!! 22 is my lucky number!!

Well today I've started getting pains under my right arm pit going towards my boob and my boobs have been having shooting pains now and then. Does this sound like things are going the right way? Roll on this time next week so I can test! If this cycle works out baby'll be due the same month as our second wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!

So i tested today and surprise surprise :bfn: Just the wait for af now then. I am slightly concerned about what all this pinky/reddy cm has been over the past few days though, i normally only get spotting 1-2 days before af and it is always present once it starts not on and off like this has been :shrug: I hope my body hasn't suddenly decided to break on me!!
Keep testing until AF comes! My sister had spotting pretty much the entire first trimester, she said she would have thought it was her period, but the sporting started like a week before AF was due. She has a healthy girl now!

Well today I've started getting pains under my right arm pit going towards my boob and my boobs have been having shooting pains now and then. Does this sound like things are going the right way? Roll on this time next week so I can test! If this cycle works out baby'll be due the same month as our second wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!
Good signs!! I started getting the pain near armpits after my bfp yesterday, but no sore bbs before that :)

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test:SUNDAY!! NORAHBATTIE, RAFWIFE, SHELSUNSHINE, and TONKATRUCK:test:

:test: TODAY!! BUTTERWORTH, SUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, MRSMM24 and TGO

:cake: Happy Birthday NIXILIX!:cake:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, ROCKABILYMAMA, EMMYJEAN, TTCFOR1stTIME, DARRELSMOMMY, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, and SHELSUNSHINE:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners PROUDMUMMY, LILTRINABELLE, SUNNII, RAN, SILVERLIZARD, BABYHOPES., HAYDENMUM, NERCFREAK, SNOWFLAKES120, and PINKLOVE22 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

BABY_MAYBE You and me both should have tested today. I didn't, but I may this afternoon, I woke this morning and didn't feel the need to see a BFN...:dust:

KARRY1412 I hope that OV is around the corner for you, prime time around Vday to get some quality BDg in...:dust:

FIONA23 Thanks! That is a lovely update, thanks for sharing...:flower:

ASHKNOWSBEST sounding awesome! :dust:

LALAR I hope that today's retest results are increasing nicely:dust:

ALLYBABY hope your fertility appt this week goes well:dust:

FROLICKY2011 hope those betas are super great today!:dust:

BAY How are you Hun??:flower::hugs:

SKEET9924 hang in there Hun, I felt the same this morning and did not test, felt like I would be staring at a BFN:dust:

LOVELYLISA84 I am so very happy for you! I am telling that little bean to STICK sticky bean STICK! I totally remember you from the last few months, with long and annoying cycles and situations. I am wishing you nothing but the best for the next 9 mos!:dust:

TONKATRUCK Hey Hun, the April thread will be up on Wednesday, see you over there!:dust:

ANGEL BABY thanks for the update. I am sending :hugs: your way. I am so sorry to hear this news. :hugs::dust:

PINKSPRINKLES YAY for a +OPK!!! Get to BDg!!!:dust:

ICKLE I totally understand, you and I are always along the same route, I am just waiting as well.... :dust:

SHELLSSUNSHINE there is stillhope with No :af:!!! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… JDH1982, SHARNW, PEPSICHIC, ALTAMOM, RAFWIFE, CATLOVER28, FAITHBABIES, ANNIE77, and ALIE!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Congrats to the new :bfp: and so sorry for those that the :witch: got..

Afm: spotting is gone.. I had af cramps last night and thought for sure af would be there.. Nope still not here.. I'm officially one day late.. Had a bfn yesterday mid day.. If no af tomorrow morning I'll test again :)

Good luck mrsmm!! Sometimes no symptoms is a good symptom!! I really hope you get that bfp!!

Afm: spotting is gone.. I had af cramps last night and thought for sure af would be there.. Nope still not here.. I'm officially one day late.. Had a bfn yesterday mid day.. If no af tomorrow morning I'll test again :)

Glad spotting has gone for you!! :D
hope AF stays away for you and you get your :bfp:
keep us updated!

And FX'ed Mrsmm!! :dust:

Congrats, TLC, H&H 9 months :)

I took a test today. AF is officially late today and my temps haven't dropped. It was an IC midstream. All the dye travelled through it revealing a BFN. Then two minutes later the second line appeared! Then, it travelled up the test. So it's BFN again. Wth does that mean!?

I would give it a day or two and test again. Sounds promising since a line showed in the time limit. GL!!

Glad spotting has gone for you!! :D
hope AF stays away for you and you get your :bfp:
keep us updated!

And FX'ed Mrsmm!! :dust:

Thanks!! I'll keep you ladies posted for sure!! You've a be so supportive during my relaxed turned not so relaxed cycle :haha:

Finally got the +OPK on Saturday morning! It was a day later than I thought it would be, but who knows. Started Bd'ing the day before just in case! Excited to start the 2WW, but not feeling as hopeful as back in October. Not feeling negative so much as I want to be realistic and keep my patience in check. Not easy!

Congrats on the new BFP's over the weekend! So excited for all of you!

Oh, and I got my period a full 9 days late - that was the most frustrating thing EVER. That limbo. For over a week! Argh!

Anyone else feel my pain?

i can feel ur pain..my periods are 9 days late...i hope march is our month....

so I m off to March.. got my period this morning 9 days late...

Congrats to All BFP's..........

Good signs!! I started getting the pain near armpits after my bfp yesterday, but no sore bbs before that :)
many congrats newlywedlife Happy & healthy :cloud9:
i have the same pain like hercfreak and i think i am officially late but i don't like to test yet.
fingers crossed for :bfp:

Thanks for the support ladies :) I think i'll try testing again on weds if af stays away. I know what you mean about the bfn thing mrsMM, i almost didn't poas today for that very reason. However, the voices were just too strong today lol **test test test** :rofl:

I think I'm out - I've tested twice in the last week and BFN. I'm on CD 34 and AF hasn't shown up yet, which is really annoying...when I know it didn't happen for me, I just really want her to show up so that I can move on to the next cycle, ya know? Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->