February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I think I'm out - I've tested twice in the last week and BFN. I'm on CD 34 and AF hasn't shown up yet, which is really annoying...when I know it didn't happen for me, I just really want her to show up so that I can move on to the next cycle, ya know? Sigh...

Know how you feel emmy :hugs:

Well it's a bfn for me so my body must just be going a bit weird after my holiday this month. Not even sure I've o'd.
I've bought preseed and hoping to get a cbfm off eBay too. Next month I'm organised!
:dust:

Wow! Haven't been on here for a couple of days so this may take a while! :haha:

froliky2011, Ran, newlywedlife, TLC & darrelsmommy - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

PepsiChic, AltaMom, RAFwife, Annie77, Catlover28, faithbabies, lovelylisa84, Alie & manny82 - Sorry to hear AF got you all. Hopefully March will be our month! :flower:

NT123 - Have you retested yet? I've heard of people getting their BFPs two weeks after AF was due so you never know! Your symptoms sound good!

ashknowsbest - I hope you get your BFP this month but if not at least you'll be getting the help you need - it's progress!

fiona23 - That sounds so exciting!!! :happydance:

LalaR - Hope everything will be ok hun. Be sure to let us know, right? :hugs:

Bay - Have you been to the doc?? Hope everything is ok :hugs:

SJDsMommy - I'd be so excited too! I'd be buying everything in sight!! And that sounds like a good deal for the bag :thumbup: And you may be showing alright - a friend of mine is only a fortnight ahead of you & she sent me a picture of her cute little bump this morning! How did the doctors go?

ginny83 - Well done with the OPK! And thanks for reminding me to start mine again :thumbup:

Sunnii - Welcome to TTC! Hope you have some beginners luck! :wave:

butterworth - Any update? Hope this is it for you!!

BabyHopes - Welcome to the forum! :wave: The TWW is tough alright - at least at 11dpo you're nearly there. Don't worry about the BFN - there's plenty of time for that to change. How long have you been trying for?

tonkatruck - I have slightly longer cycles too. Not at long as you but I also have a three week wait. Sucks, doesn't it? It'll all be worth it though :thumbup: And I'm sure MrsMM will have the April thread up in no time.

girlinyork - That sounds very confusing! Maybe it was a dodgy test? Have you retested yet?

Stephers35 - Congrats on the OPK! And good work on the timing! :thumbup:

AFM - CD9 now & about a week to wait for ov. Looking forward to being back in the TWW! :happydance:

i remembered that in the past 6 months or so of using B&B as my support network thru the trials and tribulations a lot of ladies who have beenlucky enough to get their BFP's have given a list of their symptoms for other's info. I was lucky enough to get my bfp and thought i should do the same:

We were using pregnacare conception vitamins and cb opk's. I really did rely on the stats that there are singificant results of using these vitamins and conception within 3 months and I dont know if they did it for us but i would recommend them. We were trying for over 6 months and i didnt get a single bfp before and was starting to query if i could concieve after coming off cerazette BC.

In the lead up I really noticed very little other than a sharp stabbing pain on one side ( ovary area) about 7/8dpo, then started getting sore boobs ( but this is usual AF symptom for me. I did also notice a complete lack of any CM which is contrary to what ive read for a lot of ladies. The most obvious thing for me was an absolutely ravenous appetite starting about a week before AF was due. I tested at 11dpo and got BFN. That day I did however have a couple of spells of dizziness and nausea which has kicked into full force since. I didnt get my BFP until 3 days late and tested again with a frer this morning just to double check! Now the boobs feel like bowling balls, i fancy and then go off foods in a split-second and im still getting cramping but apparently that is quite normal. Have first gp appt tomorrow to get it all confirmed!

To all the ladies that are trying and feeling like you are failing dont give up. I dont know what worked for us other than taking our vitamins, and i got taken away for a weekend for my 30th birthday which is when we must have conceived! I know its easier said than done but it was only when i gave up worrying that it happened. Fingers crossed my little bubba hangs on in there as he or she is very much wanted and ive never seen my husband happier. xx take care x

So my boobs have stopped chucking milk out as readily but they're still 'buzzing' and feeling weird... did a test and still :bfn: so probably having a rubbish hormone time again!

Eek! I'm officially due af tomorrow (32 day cycle when I'm not being rubbish) so who knows.

MASSIVE congratulations to all of the new :bfp:s how exciting xxxx

Drs went good had an unexpected pap (figured that would be the next visit) but thats ok, atleast its done and over with. They want me back for an ultrasound in a couple weeks :)

tested today bfn so now just waiting for af to arrive moving on to march thread
congrats again to all the ladies that got a bfp this month
and sorry for all the ladies that got af I feel your pain

Angel confirmed today. Hcg down to 31. Feel surprisingly ok about it and looking forward to a new cycle to start trying again. Preseed seems to work and I have started B6 this time.
I hope all the ladies still to test have lots and lots of luck.

Well today I've started getting pains under my right arm pit going towards my boob and my boobs have been having shooting pains now and then. Does this sound like things are going the right way? Roll on this time next week so I can test! If this cycle works out baby'll be due the same month as our second wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!
Good signs!! I started getting the pain near armpits after my bfp yesterday, but no sore bbs before that :)
many congrats newlywedlife Happy & healthy :cloud9:
i have the same pain like hercfreak and i think i am officially late but i don't like to test yet.
fingers crossed for :bfp:

Congrats newlywedwife
Hasti how late do you think you are? I ended up being 10 days late last cycle with :bfn:'s when the :witch: decided to arrive. Hope this isn't the case for you.
Here's to hoping for our :bfp:'s

I think I'm out - I've tested twice in the last week and BFN. I'm on CD 34 and AF hasn't shown up yet, which is really annoying...when I know it didn't happen for me, I just really want her to show up so that I can move on to the next cycle, ya know? Sigh...

I know what you mean I had this last cycle. 10 days late when the :witch: decided to turn up. DH was getting really frustrated to as we just wanted to move on.

Angel confirmed today. Hcg down to 31. Feel surprisingly ok about it and looking forward to a new cycle to start trying again. Preseed seems to work and I have started B6 this time.
I hope all the ladies still to test have lots and lots of luck.

I am so sorry LalaR! After my experience in November, this is now my biggest worry about getting pregnant. Best of luck next cycle and hopefully the vitamins, etc. will make a difference for you! I'll be watching to find out!

So I learned my cervix is tilted back a bit. Which apparently isnt bad but I didnt know that

Well today I've started getting pains under my right arm pit going towards my boob and my boobs have been having shooting pains now and then. Does this sound like things are going the right way? Roll on this time next week so I can test! If this cycle works out baby'll be due the same month as our second wedding anniversary and DH's birthday!
Good signs!! I started getting the pain near armpits after my bfp yesterday, but no sore bbs before that :)
many congrats newlywedlife Happy & healthy :cloud9:
i have the same pain like hercfreak and i think i am officially late but i don't like to test yet.
fingers crossed for :bfp:

Congrats newlywedwife
Hasti how late do you think you are? I ended up being 10 days late last cycle with :bfn:'s when the :witch: decided to arrive. Hope this isn't the case for you.
Here's to hoping for our :bfp:'s
well no BFP and start brown spotting as usually but not af yet. i was late just for a few days.
i hope hercfreak you get BFP this cycle.

SJD'sMommy - I have a retroverted uterus too! Instead of going all the way back, mine sticks straight up though. It's nothing to worry about :)

Idk if mine was that way before my son or if it went that way after I had him lol not really concerned the dr didnt seem concerned either :)

In other news, we're telling my parents tomorrow! Taking them to olive garden lol my mom assumed its for valentines day. What a lovely present to them, another grandchild. Hehehe they don't suspect a thing ;)

My cervix is tilted too!! The dr also told me it was nothing to worry about!! What a nice Vday present for your parents!!

So I already ordered the carseat + diaper bag combo that I was going to get. The carseat is a convertable one so probably wont be using that till the baby is about 6 months or so, thats when we switched my son. I'm looking into infant carseats and the one I really want if the baby is a girl seems to only come in a travel system..we dont need another stroller though. the one I currently have is really ugly (got it as a hand me down though so cant really complain) so I may take that into kid to kid and sell it or something and maybe get this new travel system.

still no period 2 days late .......BFN this AM soo im guessing not pregnant just yet another irregular cycle . BD'd sooooo much this cycle grr this is getting old...WARNING RANT AHEAD: I dont get it I am healthy nonsmoker non drinker no drug user , excercise daily, eat super healthy, take prenatals in my twenties (well 29) never had any abnormal gyn exams ALL same goes for DH (well execpt gyn exams lol)......WTF started ttc in april getting burnt out.....I really just want this to happen naturally without all the planning and temping and checking CM and OPKs I don't think I can do all that :cry:

AHHH well thanks for listening:flower:

The witch showed up on the 9th :cry: I have been away since then!!

Its on to plan b for me, a hystrescopy booked for the 23rd of Feb and then to commence IUI with injectables.

:dust::dust::dust: to those how are still TTC and congrats to those with their :bfp:..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->