February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

still no period 2 days late .......BFN this AM soo im guessing not pregnant just yet another irregular cycle . BD'd sooooo much this cycle grr this is getting old...WARNING RANT AHEAD: I dont get it I am healthy nonsmoker non drinker no drug user , excercise daily, eat super healthy, take prenatals in my twenties (well 29) never had any abnormal gyn exams ALL same goes for DH (well execpt gyn exams lol)......WTF started ttc in april getting burnt out.....I really just want this to happen naturally without all the planning and temping and checking CM and OPKs I don't think I can do all that :cry:

AHHH well thanks for listening:flower:

Moose-I've only been trying since October, but I feel your patience leaving you. It is definately a test of will. I did get pregnant in October, but it was lost at just over 5 weeks. I don't do charting or temping or any of that; I would forget and be hosed for the month. I do use the clear blue easy digital OPK. It's worked to tell me the day of ovulation each time. It worked once, so I am sticking with it. I did find out that I O near day 17-18, which is at least 4 days past what I thought. I also like seeing a positive on a test; makes me feel like we are moving along!

still no period 2 days late .......BFN this AM soo im guessing not pregnant just yet another irregular cycle . BD'd sooooo much this cycle grr this is getting old...WARNING RANT AHEAD: I dont get it I am healthy nonsmoker non drinker no drug user , excercise daily, eat super healthy, take prenatals in my twenties (well 29) never had any abnormal gyn exams ALL same goes for DH (well execpt gyn exams lol)......WTF started ttc in april getting burnt out.....I really just want this to happen naturally without all the planning and temping and checking CM and OPKs I don't think I can do all that :cry:

Have you done temps for any cycles - might help you find out exactly when you're O - could be later/earlier than you think? Or maybe you should see you're doctor if you're having lots of irregular cycles?

I know how long u have been trying but I turned 30 in January and after 6 months have just conceived. I didn't temp as I couldn't get a regular sleep time or check cm really or cp but I did use pregnacare conception his and hers vitamins and we did use the cb opk. We bd'd the few days before I opk pos expected and for a few days after and it worked for us. I actually found that the opk's told me different to any ewcm that others seem to rely on so the months I was not using opk's I may have thinking I was o'ing when actually I wasn't, so maybe they might be worth a try for a couple of months?

Good luck to all the valentines day testers tomorrow !!!

No Valentines BFP for me. No sign of AF either. Just want this cycle to be over now :(

BFN for me. Small temp drop. This AF is coming. See you all in March x

Hey moose, don't let this TTC get you down. I know it's hard, and you've been at it longer than I have, but don't give up. I know exactly how you feel, but I think all the stress that we go through now will make getting pg (and having a wonderful little one) all the sweeter when it happens. And we'll appreciate it more. :)

You know, why don't you try it. This next cycle, don't temp or OPK or check CM...just BD when the urge hits and when it feels right for you. Do it naturally, without all the stress of TTCing and see what happens. Maybe letting go of all the stressors is exactly what you need to relax and get your BFP...

No bfp for me either.. Af is 2 days late now.. Maybe my spotting was af :shrug:

No kidding ... So many of us late with bfn and a bunch of us with spotting

:shrug: who knows whats going on, i'm still waiting for af, not officially due till tomorrow but i had all the signs she was on her way yesterdy! Hurry up :witch: i wanna get :sex: again sometime soon :rofl:

Just tested with a digital and said 'not pregnant' but the thing 'that you pee on' i though i seen a faint blue line? what do you think!! x

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Just tested with a digital and said 'not pregnant' but the thing 'that you pee on' i though i seen a faint blue line? what do you think!! x

It does look like there's a faint line. Maybe because it's not a dark line it's not strong enough for the digi to say pregnant. I've never taken a digi apart so wouldn't know really.

I'm having another strange day. Woke up with my boobs killing me and started getting some cramps whilst I was in the shower. Sinc I've been in work my boobs haven't stopped hurting and I'm gettin back ache whilst sitting at my desk. Also my temp went up a fair bit this morning (my chart is in my sig). :witch: not due until Monday but if my temps stay up this high for the rest of the week then I might test on Friday morning. DH's been away all week and I haven't got hima valentine's pressie yet so it'll be a great one if it comes back with a :bfp:

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday NUMBER2IN2012!:cake:

:test: TODAY!! BABY_MAYBE, CAZ & BOB, CHARLIEKAY, EMMYJEAN, GIRLINYORK, HASTI2011, ICKLE PAND, JEN_MOM24, MAZZY, and SKEET9924

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DARRELSMOMMY, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, BUTTERWORTH, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, MRSMM24 and TGO:paper::test:

BABY_MAYBE I am not sure if you were with most of us in January, but there were quite a few strange cycles then too, including my own, hang in there!:dust:

KARRY1412 I hope that your OV wait isn't as painful and that OV is near!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY YAY for the upcoming U/S and telling your parents over a lovely dinner. I too have a tilt to my cervix, and it wasn't like that until after I had DD:flower:

STEPHERS35 YAY for that +OPK!! I hope you have been getting in a lot of BD!!:dust:

LALAR :hugs: Hi hun, I am sooo very sorry to hear this news, I have been there before, and in fact, tomorrow would have been our Angel's due date. I know that it will happen again, for you! Hang in there! That B6 will be very helpful in implanting as it will give you a longer LP, I can't wait to hear you shout that BFP with a sticky little bean soon!:dust:

REBECCALO, HASTI2011, and BUTTERWORTH no :af: is a great sign, hang in there, your wait to a BFP is not over yet!:dust::dust:

MRSCASABLANCA you can definitely see another blue line. As mentioned, the digis are not as sensitive so there may not be enough horomone to detect there. I also recommend the pink dye tests, time to run and get another and test now! GL :dust:

HAPPYBEANY I am happy to hear that the leaking has stopped. Did you contact the doc in reference to the leaking yet?:dust:

MOOSE31 Rant away Hun, I think we all have done so at some point, and we all understand. All you said is me too, except I'm in my 30's and I have gotten a BFP twice. Sometimes stress is alot on the body. Also trying something new is often helpful, maybe you would benefit from trying OPKs and monitors, because you will be able to pinpoint OV much better. I am not sure how long you have been trying, we have been at this for well over 2 years, and in April, will be three. It always seems so easy when we look around us, but in fact TTC is harder than not.... Head up Hun, your BFP is coming, I just know it! GL :dust:

DANNI2KIDS I hope the doc next week goes well Hun, I will see you in March!:dust:

ICKLE PAND Did you OV this month? It looks like it may not have been evident by your chart. I had a cycle just likeyou last month if you remember. This month, I did the CBFM and will continue until I get my BFP! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… MANNY82 and DANNI2KIDS!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Your not supposed to take apart digi .. Apparently there is always 2 lines on them.. Sorry .. I really do hope it turns into a bfp

I've no idea if I ov'd or not MrsMM. I'm just playing the waiting game and hoping that if AF's going to show that she does it sooner rather than later so I can move on to next cycle. I'm temping again this cycle because that's 2 months I've not have a peak so I can't rely on the CBFM on it's own.

Your not supposed to take apart digi .. Apparently there is always 2 lines on them.. Sorry .. I really do hope it turns into a bfp

Thats right..
your not ment to take them apart they always have
2 lines weather pregnant or not .. so you cannot tell that
way
sorry to say hope you get your :bfp: though!

MrsMM - i didn't see the jan thread so missed the strange cycles then. Hang on in there a bfn doesn't mean you're out just yet, af might not arrive on sat ;)

arrhh ttw is long! lol sorry for all the bfns :dust: for you. congrats those with bfps! h & h 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->