February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I wasnt planning on telling everyone so soon. But some people have picked up on little things i said or done. This weekend we go to waterpark with inlaws....no hiding this baby news in swimsuit. I look 3minths prego already!!! Not sure how....lost weight...eating healthy and small portions and exercising.....people joke i am having multiples. So anyways...i guess i will be telling the majority of family this weekend.

4 DPO - I just woke up at 5am with cramps - but not even cramps - just strong pressure pain in my abdomen! It made my cry, literally cry. It was that strong! I'm in so much pain right now, I'm writing this on my laptop walking around the house as I can't even sit down as it gets too strong. This is such a pain but makes me more certain that something IS happening down there, seriously. I've never EVER had this before, EVER! so unless it's a new post ovulation thing for me or something, something's happening! It also burned a HELL lot when I went to pee and burned for like 7 minutes after the pee - I thought this was incoming cystisis but it's different, a lot different to what I'd normally get!

Sunnii that sounds like a urine infection if it's burning when you pee. Get yourself to the docs for anti-biotics but make sure you tell them that you could be pregnant so they give you ones that are safe to take. Oh and if you're probe to getting thrush after antibiotics, my GP told me to use the pessary or cream, not the oral pill as its not safe in early pregnancy.

Another BFN for me. Think I'll stop testing until the weekend now.

I tested today, I'm 11 dpo and BFN :( I know it's still early, but I feel out... I've had no symptoms, other than a tiny bit of cramping yesterday. I seem to be just wishing the days away so I can test. This is always the worst part of the month for me.

Sorry I am feeling sorry for myself today - I really wante to give DH a late valentines gift.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ok my BFN turned into an evap that gave me a heart attack 20 mins later but once the test dried the line was gone. I might retest tomorrow just incase.

4 DPO - I just woke up at 5am with cramps - but not even cramps - just strong pressure pain in my abdomen! It made my cry, literally cry. It was that strong! I'm in so much pain right now, I'm writing this on my laptop walking around the house as I can't even sit down as it gets too strong. This is such a pain but makes me more certain that something IS happening down there, seriously. I've never EVER had this before, EVER! so unless it's a new post ovulation thing for me or something, something's happening! It also burned a HELL lot when I went to pee and burned for like 7 minutes after the pee - I thought this was incoming cystisis but it's different, a lot different to what I'd normally get!

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with ickle. That sounds like an infection, especially at such an early DPO. It's not supposed to hurt like that, even if a bean was implanting. What you describe kind of reminds me of what I was feeling when I had a bladder infection a while back. I would definitely get to the doctors and get some baby-safe antibiotics. The longer you leave it, the worse it could get and that would be bad for any potential beany.

But I hope that this is your month and this is just your body making things right for your bean... :)

I also have to agree with ickle, it does sound like an infection. Get some baby safe antib's, it'll do you no good in the long run if you leave it.

God this is hard :cry:

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

:hugs: So sorry Tracy. I know how much it hurts to lose a much loved and dreamed about bean

Congratulations to all the BFP's :flower:.

Big :hugs: for those that caught the witch.

Even bigger :hugs::hugs: for the angels.

:dust: for everyone that is waiting.

AFM: Caught some virus at the beginning of the week, so I haven't been symptom spotting all that much since a lot of the illness mimicked symptoms, like nausea, aches, dizziness, etc.

However there is one symptom that is new for me, which started back at 4dpo before I was ill and is still continuing now, and that's an intermittent sharp but not all that painful stabbing sensation that starts at my right hip and gradually makes its way to my left throughout the day.

Has anyone else had anything like this before?

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

:hugs: I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Tracy. I know what you're going through and it sucks and it's hard right now, but it will get better. I hope this next cycle is the one for you.

I agree about waiting to test though. I wait until I'm late for just that reason. I just want you to know that I admire your strength. Keep your head up and know that we're here for you. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your chemical Tracy. I know how it feels I've had 2. Struggling this cycle not to test early as I can't go through it again. Doesn't help with my symptoms being really strong either!

Aww I'm so sorry tlc :hugs: I know how gut wrenching it is ... Sending lots of love!!!

Well temps still high, 12 DPO but I'm have as long as a 15 day LP so ... I tested last night bfn!

Tracy
x

Really sorry to hear about the chemical :hugs:

yeah it's triphasic but I had this last month too which results in a bfn! So i'm not getting my hopes up. I did test yesterday and it was BFN so ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->