February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

still no period 2 days late .......BFN this AM soo im guessing not pregnant just yet another irregular cycle . BD'd sooooo much this cycle grr this is getting old...WARNING RANT AHEAD: I dont get it I am healthy nonsmoker non drinker no drug user , excercise daily, eat super healthy, take prenatals in my twenties (well 29) never had any abnormal gyn exams ALL same goes for DH (well execpt gyn exams lol)......WTF started ttc in april getting burnt out.....I really just want this to happen naturally without all the planning and temping and checking CM and OPKs I don't think I can do all that :cry:

AHHH well thanks for listening:flower:

Oh...wait. You're saying you're doing it naturally now and don't want to start using all that stuff? Ahh...I thought you were saying that you do all of that and now you wanted a break from all that stuff...

If you do decide to go with starting something, I would pick one thing and stick with it for a while before adding more TTC aides. And once you've got it down, you can pick the next think up. That way there's less stress going on.

I'm throwing out a vote for temping. It's quick and easy and then you'll have a better idea of when you ovulate (because it confirms ovulation). And after a couple of months, when you figure out when it normally happens, you can stop temping and just BD around the time you usually ovulate. But hopefully, you'd get a BFP before then. :)

But, I'm with everyone else. It's hard to know exactly when you actually ovulate. Ovulating on CD14 is not as common as you would think, so knowing when your body usually ov's is a good way to help you get your BFP. :)

Ooo exciting Ashknowsbest! You should re-do the chart overlay on your FF homepage and pin them all at ovulation so we can compare them to past charts :)

Can any of you tell me if I'm getting a triphasic chart? Don't remember getting one with my first pregnancy in August.
My chart is in my sig

Can any of you tell me if I'm getting a triphasic chart? Don't remember getting one with my first pregnancy in August.
My chart is in my sig

It could be. The rise is very promising. :) But you'll have to wait a couple more days to find out if it actually is triphasic. And FF will tell you when it goes triphasic...

ickle pand - I have to upgrade my account to VIP because the time ran out to do that but as soon as I go downstairs to get my debit card I will do it! Lol! I looked at my other charts though and on 11 DPO the temp always dipped so I guess only time will tell!

6 days until I can test! Hopefully I can wait and not test and see whether AF arrives or not and only test if I'm late, though, I'm pretty sure I'll end up testing early :haha:

Just tested with a digital and said 'not pregnant' but the thing 'that you pee on' i though i seen a faint blue line? what do you think!! x

you shouldn't take digis apart. I guess digis test for LH and HCG so there is almost always two lines. I do hope its a start of a bfp. maybe try a first response. first response is much more sensitive than the digi GL!!! I did get a negative on a digi then a positive the next day when af was due with FMU

ickle pand - I have to upgrade my account to VIP because the time ran out to do that but as soon as I go downstairs to get my debit card I will do it! Lol! I looked at my other charts though and on 11 DPO the temp always dipped so I guess only time will tell!

Ah ok. I always forget I've got the VIP membership. Don't do it just on my account lol! I hope those temps stay high for you :)

I hope they do too! I normally get sore boobs throughout the luteal phase but this month I don't have that and I'm also having cramps and a backache right now, which could be AF but it could be that I'm pregnant too. I mean I hate relying on my chart because I've had what looked to be an implantation dip before and then it didn't end in a bfp, so I just have to wait .. hmmmmmmm....

Well I'm definitely out. AF hit me today.

And so, I've been through the whole 'see what happens' thing and now am getting impatient (already). Might be preseed and OV sticks for me this cycle. ;)

Well I'm definitely out. AF hit me today.

And so, I've been through the whole 'see what happens' thing and now am getting impatient (already). Might be preseed and OV sticks for me this cycle. ;)

IM with you!! gl in march ...

Hey guys, I'm back after WTT for a few months after m/c. I'm 9dpo today and trying sooooooo hard not to test! I'm going to test tomorrow for sure though. Symptoms: dizziness/lightheadedness starting day 7 through today, slight cramping, occassional nausea, and creamy cm. FX!!

Sorry to hear about af ladies :hugs:

Good luck to all of tomorrow testers!!

Afm: still in limbo :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2