February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

well i tested yesterday and it was bfn so I probably won't test until the weekend now.

Well I'm now 9 DPO and I feel like crap really! My boobs are killing. they're normally uncomfortable in PH but this TWW they're hurting. I did have a sligth temp dip this morning but my bedroom seemed to be warmer this morning too so don't know if that had anything to do with the slight dip. I've started feeling a bit nausous when I'm hungry and my back is still aching.

When I went home at lunch time I had a letter from my hospital with my first obgyn appointment. Only have to wait until 24th Apr!! Hopefully we'll have been able to conceive without any help by then! Think I might start going mad waiting for this appointment and wishing the time away!

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Thanks for the reminder mrsmm!! If I get my ic in today I will probably test again if no af!! I'm now 3 days late approx 15 dpo

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! HAPPYBEANY and SCOOBYDRLP

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DARRELSMOMMY, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, MRSMM24, TGO, BABY_MAYBE, CAZ & BOB, CHARLIEKAY, HASTI2011, ICKLE PAND, JEN_MOM24, MAZZY, and SKEET9924:paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners SCOOBYDRLP hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

MRSCASABLANCA hope you retested, as taking apart a digi isn't very helpful.... GL :dust:

ICKLE Definitely will benefited from temping and CBFM, that's what I did this cycle. I think it is time for you to retest Hun!:dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST Triphastic may mean a BFP this time unlike the last time, FXD!:dust:

HERCFREAK FF will indicate in your details that you have a possible triphastic chart, there is a white circle during your LP that may cause the chart to take longer to identify:dust:

SUNNII GL in 5 days!!! I agree with ICKLE as well, that sounds alot like a UTI.... FXD!:dust:

EMMYJEAN YAY or starting OPKs and Preseed, it will defintiely be helpful... GL :dust:

SCOOBYDRLP nice to see you again Hun, so sorry for your loss!:hugs: These SS sounds REALLY promising! FXD! :dust:

TRYING_BABY hope that diagram I posted this morning helps to lift your hopes about a BFN at 11DPO, it really is early.... :dust:

TLC :hugs:that's precisely why I started to wait and even played a part in starting these testing threads. That saddness in knowing and knowing what could have been that early. Hang in there Hun, hoping your next BFP is a dark pink super sticky BFP! :dust:

MISSBABES FXD for the testing! :dust:

HONEYCHEEKS it is possible that it can go triphastic from there, you will have to wait a couple more temps out.... GL FXD!:dust:

SKEET9924 no problem, I was right on time with that diagram. I hope you get the ICs today!!! :dust::dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… GIRLINYORK, BUTTERWORTH, EMMYJEAN, and TLC!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track sysmptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

It was after all the sulphites. I cleaned my bladder throughly with water and it's gone. Last 3 pees didn't burn! :yipee: Also, I went out today to take my mind off TWW :D

Thank you :D I still have pains in the left ovary but not as intense, ANYWAY, to take my mind of TWW and trying to test at 4DPO :haha: I went out today! ;)

https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7678/img1990pe.jpg[/URL]
https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/811/img1904v.jpg[/URL]

Well I tested again this morning and it was a BFN so I decided that I'm out and I'm just going to wait until AF shows and then go from there. I always have cycles every now and then that are longer than normal so now just waiting for AF.

So excited now that everyone knows..well almost everyone. I had planned on telling my parents first but ended up being out and about all day. So I stopped by my grandparents house and told them, grabbed hubby from college and stopped by his parents place, then went out to dinner with my parents to give them the news..and everyone else found out by word of mouth or facebook lol

Good Morning Ladies,

I went for my follicle check last night and had a total of 6!!! One of them were too small though so I have 5 good ones. I got my trigger shot last night and my doctor suggested we do a double IUI so I have my first IUI tonight and my second tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

Hi everyone! :wave: Hope you were all spoiled rotten yesterday! :flower:

girlinyork & Emmyjean - Sorry AF got you too. I hope March will be our month :flower:

NT123 - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! How did the appointment go? And what a great birthday present! :baby:

SJDsMommy - So exciting!! Try to post pictures when you have your ultrasound if you can :thumbup: And I'd say your families were thrilled!!

LalaR - I am so sorry hun :hugs: PM me any time you need to talk xx

butterworth - Any update? Is there any chance at all that it could be IB & not AF?

scoobydrlp - I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: How did the test go?

Sunnii - Your symptoms sound so good! I've heard the UTIs can be a symptom but I'm glad to hear that you've got it under control now :thumbup: And I had no idea Manchester still had so much snow! It's so pretty! I don't know how we missed it this time.

trying_baby - I hate the feeling after a BFN or AF arriving. You are definitely still early so hopefully you'll still get your BFP this cycle but I just wanted to send you: :hugs:

TLC - God, that is so awful! I'm so sorry chick. My DH is afraid of that happening too & you've definitely encouraged me to wait in future. :hugs:

honeycheeks - Your chart looks amazing! When are you testing?

hercfreak - Good luck with the appointment. At least you don't have long to wait - I still have over a year! I hope neither of us have to wait for them & get our BFPs first.

MrsMM24 - I am super sorry you didn't get your BFP on the date you wanted. I know how much you wanted it. :hugs:

AFM - CD11 today & 26 days left until testing. I should be ov next week but we've been :sex: every second day just in case! Feeling positive & relaxed - just hope it stays that way!

charliekay - What awful timing! Sorry hun.

haj624 - Good luck!! :flower:

TLC Tracy I'm so sorry about your chemical. I was so excited for you. Next cycle love. Your doctor is so right though at least you know everything is working. Its going to happen for you, I just know it. Huge hugs x

Hi Ladies! I am 2DPO right now and AF is due on Feb 23/24 so if she doesn't show I will be testing Feb 23! Eeeek...cycle 2, I hope this is the lucky one!

:dust::dust::dust:

mrsMM- so sorry you didn't get your BFP by the date you wanted :hugs: I hope it is still a possibility this cycle. If not I am sure its just around the corner!

Good Morning Ladies,

I went for my follicle check last night and had a total of 6!!! One of them were too small though so I have 5 good ones. I got my trigger shot last night and my doctor suggested we do a double IUI so I have my first IUI tonight and my second tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

Lots of luck!! :dust:

Good Morning Ladies,

Lots of luck!! :dust:

Thanks hun! And a HUGE congratulations to you!:baby::baby::baby: h&h 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->