February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi ladies, just thought I'd stop by to let you know I just tested an 9dpo and it's a BFP! I'm in disbelief ESP given it's so early. Feeling very cautious and pretty scared about the possibility of a chemical.

I hope everyone else is doing well. TLC so sorry to hear of your loss, I can imagine how you must be feeling, it's my biggest fear.

Good luck to everyone else testing today xxx

Congratulations LilyLee!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Im so excited for you. Wish you a H&H 9 months.
Dont worry about anything yet. Bask in the glory of your:bfp:

Hi everyone! :wave: Hope you were all spoiled rotten yesterday! :flower:

girlinyork & Emmyjean - Sorry AF got you too. I hope March will be our month :flower:

NT123 - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! How did the appointment go? And what a great birthday present! :baby:

SJDsMommy - So exciting!! Try to post pictures when you have your ultrasound if you can :thumbup: And I'd say your families were thrilled!!

LalaR - I am so sorry hun :hugs: PM me any time you need to talk xx

butterworth - Any update? Is there any chance at all that it could be IB & not AF?

scoobydrlp - I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: How did the test go?

Sunnii - Your symptoms sound so good! I've heard the UTIs can be a symptom but I'm glad to hear that you've got it under control now :thumbup: And I had no idea Manchester still had so much snow! It's so pretty! I don't know how we missed it this time.

trying_baby - I hate the feeling after a BFN or AF arriving. You are definitely still early so hopefully you'll still get your BFP this cycle but I just wanted to send you: :hugs:

TLC - God, that is so awful! I'm so sorry chick. My DH is afraid of that happening too & you've definitely encouraged me to wait in future. :hugs:

honeycheeks - Your chart looks amazing! When are you testing?

hercfreak - Good luck with the appointment. At least you don't have long to wait - I still have over a year! I hope neither of us have to wait for them & get our BFPs first.

MrsMM24 - I am super sorry you didn't get your BFP on the date you wanted. I know how much you wanted it. :hugs:

AFM - CD11 today & 26 days left until testing. I should be ov next week but we've been :sex: every second day just in case! Feeling positive & relaxed - just hope it stays that way!

My chart is indeed beautiful.Today morning FF says possibly triphasic on 7dpo.But I have no symptoms absolutely. Dont feel anything at all. So I wont be testing until a couple of days.

Hi everyone! :wave: Hope you were all spoiled rotten yesterday! :flower:

girlinyork & Emmyjean - Sorry AF got you too. I hope March will be our month :flower:

NT123 - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! How did the appointment go? And what a great birthday present! :baby:

SJDsMommy - So exciting!! Try to post pictures when you have your ultrasound if you can :thumbup: And I'd say your families were thrilled!!

LalaR - I am so sorry hun :hugs: PM me any time you need to talk xx

butterworth - Any update? Is there any chance at all that it could be IB & not AF?

scoobydrlp - I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: How did the test go?

Sunnii - Your symptoms sound so good! I've heard the UTIs can be a symptom but I'm glad to hear that you've got it under control now :thumbup: And I had no idea Manchester still had so much snow! It's so pretty! I don't know how we missed it this time.

trying_baby - I hate the feeling after a BFN or AF arriving. You are definitely still early so hopefully you'll still get your BFP this cycle but I just wanted to send you: :hugs:

TLC - God, that is so awful! I'm so sorry chick. My DH is afraid of that happening too & you've definitely encouraged me to wait in future. :hugs:

honeycheeks - Your chart looks amazing! When are you testing?

hercfreak - Good luck with the appointment. At least you don't have long to wait - I still have over a year! I hope neither of us have to wait for them & get our BFPs first.

MrsMM24 - I am super sorry you didn't get your BFP on the date you wanted. I know how much you wanted it. :hugs:

AFM - CD11 today & 26 days left until testing. I should be ov next week but we've been :sex: every second day just in case! Feeling positive & relaxed - just hope it stays that way!

My chart is indeed beautiful.Today morning FF says possibly triphasic on 7dpo.But I have no symptoms absolutely. Dont feel anything at all. So I wont be testing until a couple of days.

That does look beautiful!!! Hope it stays up :)

Another BFN for me. Definitely going to stop testing for a while now and just wait for AF.

Mine started before I even knew I was pg! 4/5 weeks I guess

Af still not arrived for me (was due yesterday), tested yesterday and bfn. Waiting for the :witch: and wishing she would hurry up now so I can get over to the march testing thread!!

sorry just a quick question...how soon can you start feeling nausea? xx

I had it with my last pregnancy most of 2ww and
up to 7 weeks preg but i had a mc unfortunately ..
but its not uncommon to have it very early! and
can last a good few months into pregnancy

FX'ed its a sign for you :hugs:

I was the same. I had nausea early on and ended up mc'ing too. But it can start early!

Another BFN 14dpo. Argh. AF due today, but no sign of her. None of my usual pre-AF symptoms. Hoping maybe my body is just slow at making lots of hcg!
If I'm NOT, I wish AF would just come and get this cycle over with.

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!
Goodluck girls, I will update in the morning with my new test.

Another BFN 14dpo. Argh. AF due today, but no sign of her. None of my usual pre-AF symptoms. Hoping maybe my body is just slow at making lots of hcg!
If I'm NOT, I wish AF would just come and get this cycle over with.

Exactly the same for me, no af (due yesterday) bfn's monday and yesterday. Lots of cramping and sore bbs like af should be arriving and yet, no sign of her!! I hope we both get bfp's or af soon xxx

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well :wave:

NT123 - That's great news!! You must be so excited! :happydance: And thanks :hugs:

missbabes - I have but I didn't want to say because I didn't want to dishearten you. I had pains around my right hip from ov last cycle but it didn't lead to anything. I really hope it does for you though.

Sholi - I used to get infected hair follicles so I feel your pain. Hope it all eases for you soon :flower:

LilyLee - Wow! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

honeycheeks - I can't wait to hear how you get on!! Good luck!

ickle pand - Sorry hun. I hope AF stays away though & your BFP shows up.

AFM - CD12 & 25 days left to testing. Ov should be next week. I'm still feeling very positive. The weekend after ov I'm going down the country for a few days with DH. His parents & their foster kids are coming too as it's for a family party (& then me & DH are continuing on somewhere else). Just last night I found out that my MIL wants us to head down early to use the leisure facilities!! So I've to be in a swim suit in a couple of weeks! EEK! Time to focus on my diet again & I got back to Zumba last night & even broke my 5km record this morning! Normally I'm like a zombie doing my 5km on Thursday after Zumba so I was thrilled! :happydance: Off now to walk the doggy too. Hopefully all this exercise & a healthy diet combined with relaxing while away on my travels will help a little bean stick :flower:

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!

Oh my God! I'm am so sorry to hear that!! And you can write whatever you want on here - we're all here for you. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to xx

missbabes - I have but I didn't want to say because I didn't want to dishearten you. I had pains around my right hip from ov last cycle but it didn't lead to anything. I really hope it does for you though.

No worries, I prefer to hear from both sides, makes it a little more realistic that it could be anything rather than pointing at one thing only. Course there's always that hope that it is, even if I'm trying my best to think otherwise :haha:

Oh my God! I'm am so sorry to hear that!! And you can write whatever you want on here - we're all here for you. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to xx

Thanks Karry x

No worries, I prefer to hear from both sides, makes it a little more realistic that it could be anything rather than pointing at one thing only. Course there's always that hope that it is, even if I'm trying my best to think otherwise :haha:

Actually, I'm on both sides...I had pain around my hips the cycle I m/c'd but I also had it other cycles when I wasn't pg. So now I just ignore it and chalk it up to getting older. ;) lol.

But I've heard it from other ladies who have been pg as well, so I'm hoping that because it's a new symptom for you, that you get your BFP soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->