February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi everyone! :wave: Hope you were all spoiled rotten yesterday! :

NT123 - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! How did the appointment go? And what a great birthday present! :baby:

AFM - CD11 today & 26 days left until testing. I should be ov next week but we've been :sex: every second day just in case! Feeling positive & relaxed - just hope it stays that way!

thanks karry, appt went well, doctor was great, said usually can't feel anything at 5 weeks but he could definitely feel the ridge of the uterus so definitely growing, midwife will contact me shortly to book in 8 week check and the hopefully I can get my scan done before I jet off to NYC at end of march! As for u good luck, just don't exhaust yourselves and burn out too quick :)!

Congratulations to all the BFP's :flower:.

Big :hugs: for those that caught the witch.

Even bigger :hugs::hugs: for the angels.

:dust: for everyone that is waiting.

AFM: Caught some virus at the beginning of the week, so I haven't been symptom spotting all that much since a lot of the illness mimicked symptoms, like nausea, aches, dizziness, etc.

However there is one symptom that is new for me, which started back at 4dpo before I was ill and is still continuing now, and that's an intermittent sharp but not all that painful stabbing sensation that starts at my right hip and gradually makes its way to my left throughout the day.

Has anyone else had anything like this before?

Anyone at all? :shrug:

Congratulations to all the BFP's :flower:.

Big :hugs: for those that caught the witch.

Even bigger :hugs::hugs: for the angels.

:dust: for everyone that is waiting.

AFM: Caught some virus at the beginning of the week, so I haven't been symptom spotting all that much since a lot of the illness mimicked symptoms, like nausea, aches, dizziness, etc.

However there is one symptom that is new for me, which started back at 4dpo before I was ill and is still continuing now, and that's an intermittent sharp but not all that painful stabbing sensation that starts at my right hip and gradually makes its way to my left throughout the day.

I had stabby like cramps for several weeks with my first pregnancy and having them with this one still. pretty mild though not painful

God this is hard :cry:

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
So sorry Tracy. I hate the term chemical pregnancy. I had my second this month too. At least you have had the bleed so can start a new cycle. I'm still waiting......

Can you please add me to testing Fri 24th (starting then anyway!) :flower:

SS you didn't get your BFP this morning MrsMM but its not over till the :witch: arrives FXed for you xx

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months

:hugs: to laraR & Tlc ss to hear of your losses xxxxx

To all the ladies still to test :dust: and lots of it

And to the ladies the ugly :witch: has made her visit wishing you all the best for your next cycle :dust: to you all.

AFM: well cd16 and getting ready to 'O' opks are alot darker today but not quite + yet so will either be tomorrow or Friday, planning on a quiet night in with oh tomorrow but he's working Friday so DTD will be out of the question then arrgghhhhhh

Can I be added to the list? I am hoping to wait it out until leap day, but will more than likely start testing before then!

I had stabby like cramps for several weeks with my first pregnancy and having them with this one still. pretty mild though not painful

It's pretty mild for me too, so with any luck it's a good sign. Still readying myself for disappointment though.

3dpo today and had to pop in to the gynae at work. I'm thinking uti, thrush or cystitis. I also have a little spot on the labia and a blocked hair follicle down there too. I'm so miserable :cry:

I wonder if maybe I ovulated slightly later than I had thought.. I just got the results of my blood test and my hcg level was 1489, by my estimates I would have been 5 weeks and 1 day when I did the blood test but according to this chart I'm looking at, if that were the case I should have had anywhere from 3,400-8,450. I know it van vary from woman to woman though but I fall in a normal category for 4 weeks and 4 or 5 days. Guess I'll have to wait till my ultrasound on the 5th for an accurate due date but unless the ultrasound says we are off by more than 4 days, for my purposes and telling the family when I'm due I'll still use my estimation of October 14th (dr gave me the same for now based off my last period).

She said everything looked normal though so thats good. Didnt really go into detail but I'm sure my dr will next time I see her.

Hi ladies, just thought I'd stop by to let you know I just tested an 9dpo and it's a BFP! I'm in disbelief ESP given it's so early. Feeling very cautious and pretty scared about the possibility of a chemical.

I hope everyone else is doing well. TLC so sorry to hear of your loss, I can imagine how you must be feeling, it's my biggest fear.

Good luck to everyone else testing today xxx

Congrats Lilylee!! How long were you trying for?

Had my implant taken out at the end of December, however havent had AF at all since then and used opks to know when I ovulated, which was 6 weeks after removal, so essentially it's our first cycle trying!

Lilylee - Congrats on getting a BFP in your first cycle! I'm hoping for the same :)

TLC - sorry to hear about your loss :(

AFM - I think I am 2 DPO. I haven't got cross hairs or a temp spike yet - only a slow rise happening. But another charting website I'm testing out has my O day at CD13, which sounds right to me :)

That means I'm now due for AF on 28th Feb, so could I please be put down for that :) Although I'd love to get a leap day BFP!

Congrats lilylee, that's great! I can understand being scared so early on, but it's still great news - here's hoping everything goes perfectly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->