February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Right well I've preggo tested myself to death and still no AF and :bfn:'s on my tests... think my hormones are all over the place as I seem ot be having ultra long cycle again.

I'm going to take a break from TTC and lose some weight on prescription diet (lipotrim) as I've got a hell of a lot to lose...then when I get down to my goal weight I will TTC again :) xxx good luck everyone, it's been a great journey with you all xxx

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!
Goodluck girls, I will update in the morning with my new test.

:hugs: I am sorry to hear that you're going through this. Feel free to talk about it whenever you need to. We're here for you! :hugs:

Good luck with your testing. I hope you get a BFP that brings a bit of joy in this rough time.

missbabes - I have but I didn't want to say because I didn't want to dishearten you. I had pains around my right hip from ov last cycle but it didn't lead to anything. I really hope it does for you though.

No worries, I prefer to hear from both sides, makes it a little more realistic that it could be anything rather than pointing at one thing only. Course there's always that hope that it is, even if I'm trying my best to think otherwise :haha:

Actually, I'm on both sides...I had pain around my hips the cycle I m/c'd but I also had it other cycles when I wasn't pg. So now I just ignore it and chalk it up to getting older. ;) lol.

But I've heard it from other ladies who have been pg as well, so I'm hoping that because it's a new symptom for you, that you get your BFP soon! :)

There's been a few times since TTC that I've had symptoms I've never had before. Haven't had them since either, it's like my body likes to play games with me. But I'll find out one way or another.

Just another five days to go. Well I say just, still seems like a lifetime away :haha:

The TWW is absolute torture! Does anybody else say that they will wait until the day af is supposed to arrive and then test...and do you say that will not obsess about symptoms and how many days dpo, etc. etc. I did. So, what am I doing? Counting the days and thinking about when I can actually test and at 4-5 dpo, symptom spotting at it's finest, even though I know that I don't have any yet.

I remember trying to prevent pregnancy all through my twenties and it never felt like this. I suppose it's partly the biological clock ticking, the idea of cutesy wutesy little babies, finally being truly in love with someone, or being just plain crazy. I'm going with a percentage of each. Lord help me over the next 10 days and possibly months to come!

Glad I can feed my obsession on bnb; probably saves me hundreds of $$'s on tests!

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!
Goodluck girls, I will update in the morning with my new test.

My mother got secondary breast cancer two years ago. She finally got the all clear last year. It's heart wrenching but it's not the end of the world. It's amazing what doctors can do these days and I have every faith your mum will be ok. Cancer doesn't mean death. Though I won't lie, the whole process knocked my mum for 6. She's back to normal now and raising money for cancer charities. I'm super proud.
Good luck in your baby journey. If you are pg it might be a nice distraction for your mum :)
:dust:

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! BABYHOPES. and POMERANIAN

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, TTCFOR1stTIME, DARRELSMOMMY, DOODAH, KEEDA, SWEETMERE, ES89, SHAMER87, NORAHBATTIE, SHELSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, MOMMY2BE7772, MRSMM24, TGO, BABY_MAYBE, CAZ & BOB, HASTI2011, ICKLE PAND, JEN_MOM24, MAZZY, SKEET9924, HAPPYBEANY and SCOOBYDRLP :paper::test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners GAIAGIRL, ARNZ09, SILVER_PENNY, and GINNY83 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos LILYLEE:happydance::bfp:

SUNNII those are some beautiful winter pics!:dust:

ICKLE I'm waiting too, AF is due on Saturday... Hope there is a chance that I can get a late BFP or something, but I have been having AF cramping symptoms:dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST You're not out yet Hun, that's not AF and your chart is still looking good:dust:

HAJ624 hope IUI goes well today!:dust:

KARRY1412 Thanks soooo much for your words, it means alot, I needed it too, to help me in my quest to re-focus! I'm looking at TTC with new eyes. Our Angel's date has passed, so now we will try for a BFP by that conception date, May! Can't wait till you are chasing that eggy with BDg schedule next week!:dust:

LILLICHLOE Thank you so much for your concern and caring words to me, as I mentioned to KARRY, I needed it to re-focus. I could still be in this however I am having AF type cramps so, Sat is the date. Thanks so much:flower:

TIGERLILLIE I hope that OV is near, it's time to get to eggy chasing! Thanks for your kind words!:dust:

SHOLI I hope you are feeling better today:dust:

SAILORSGIRL I hope this is a tell-tale symptom for you.... typically it cold be any time, but majority is at 3-4 weeks and beyond... GL FXD!! :dust:

BABY_MAYBE and BABYHOPES. FXD for a late BFP for the both of you! It is still pretty early! FXD for the testing! :dust:

IMMY11 I am so sorry to hear of the news about your mom, I hope that you will be getting a bit of good news that will help you and your mom during this rough time, to gather strength and will. Come on BFP!:dust:

HAPPYBEANY GL with the weight loss plan, it is during times when TTC isn't the focus, that that BFP shines the brightest! However, you are still in this race... :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… CHARLIEKAY!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 163 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD29/14DPO: After a very hard and difficult day, I am back with a new goal. Our Angel's date has now passed, we conceived in May, so we are hoping now to have a dark pink sticky BFP by May! I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs but more cramping, AF is due in 2 days, there is still a chance for a late BFP, however, I am doubtful of that today. Just hoping not to have a cycle like the last which was well over 40 days. I am still a little sad, but my dedication is holding me higher than I was yesterday. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Thank you ladies that said a prayer, had me in your thoughts, and left me kind words:flower::dust:

*First Page Updated*

Talked to my ob office.. They are sending me for a blood test.. They are pretty concerned that last week I was bleeding after sex.. She said it sounds like pregnancy , but if not they are going to have me come in and check things out

MrsMM I really hope you get your BFP this month. I just want AF to start now but no signs of it so far.

ashknowsbest - Any chance it could be IB? :hugs:

Stephers35 - Totally!! Every month I say I won't test until AF is due/late & I try not to SS but every month goes exactly the same way. I'm lucky if I get to 10DPO without losing my marbles!! :haha:

MrsMM24 - It sucks that you didn't get the news you wanted on the date you wanted but at least you have another goal you can work towards. I have faith you'll get there by May! :thumbup:

skeet9924 - When are you going for your blood test?

I'm getting impatient! I still have 2 and a half weeks until my ultrasound..I just want to make sure everything is ok so far. This is like the 2 week wait all over again!

ashknowsbest - Any chance it could be IB? :hugs:

Stephers35 - Totally!! Every month I say I won't test until AF is due/late & I try not to SS but every month goes exactly the same way. I'm lucky if I get to 10DPO without losing my marbles!! :haha:

MrsMM24 - It sucks that you didn't get the news you wanted on the date you wanted but at least you have another goal you can work towards. I have faith you'll get there by May! :thumbup:

skeet9924 - When are you going for your blood test?

I was going to go in tomorrow morning but work is actually let me leave early today so I can get it done :). I should have results tomorrow

MrsMM, I am so glad that you are feeling more positive again. It is difficult to think about what we have lost but it has definitely helped you be the most amazing empathetic and compassionate person I know on here. There is a sticky BFP waiting for you - I just know it and I hope that I am able to celebrate it with you. My first angel's due date would have been around the 9th may so I hope to have my sticky BFP by then too.

karry - I guess it COULD be but I just don't feel like it is because I've been getting BFN's like crazy! And if i implanted on 7 DPO would I really just be bleeding now?

Karry1412 - i've been getting them for years and the worse thing is that they scar really badly as I tend to get keloid scarring.

MrsMM I stayed home today, couldn't bear the thought of sitting on a chair at work, with all that soreness and pain. I've been pantie less since last night and I still don't feel better. Just sent Dh to get some canesten, even though the lab results are not ready yet. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today :cry:

On another note, I hope the :witch: stays away and you got your :bfp:, you really deserve it for taking care of all of us.

skeet9924 - That's great that you're getting them done so quickly. Be sure to let us know how the results go, won't you?

ashknowsbest - How many DPO are you now? And what makes you think you implanted on 7DPO? You never know... I have everything crossed for you!

Sholi - They're awful, aren't they?? Some of mine have scarred too. They look awful before they clear up completely. I found that laser hair removal has helped a lot. That way I'm not shaving (which REALLY irritated mine), lasts longer & if I do get them now they're not nearly as sore & are few & far between :thumbup: Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Well I had an MAYBE implantation dip I think on 8 DPO not 7. And right now I'm 13 DPO and I don't think I would have had implantation bleeding so late. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Lol. It's okay though!

Well I had an MAYBE implantation dip I think on 8 DPO not 7. And right now I'm 13 DPO and I don't think I would have had implantation bleeding so late. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Lol. It's okay though!

I think you could dont rule it out

Good luck to everyone due to test! :dust:

I have had a couple of faint BFP's yesterday and today, going to wait until I've done a FRER tomorrow before I get too excited but I'm fairly sure this is it! My OH said he won't believe it until he gets confirmation from a doctor he don't believe the HPT's even though he can see the pink lines lol! Fingers crossed it's a bit stronger tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->