February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Karry1412 - I feel guilty about spending the money on laser treatment but I think I'm going to have to do it. Dermatologist helps a lot by injecting the scars with cortisone but it doesn't prevent. I'll go for it after we get the bathroom done in march.

hey girls, hi MrsMM! well we started cycle # 7!
thanks MrsMM for this nice Thread hope you get your BFP soon.
see you on March hopefully! waiting to see more BFP.
:dust:

Well ladies unfortunetly my oh informed me when I got home today that he thinks I should go back on bc for a bit.. He feels that we have too much stress on our plate already and with all the issues I've been having with ttc he doesn't think we need that extra stress :cry: I can't believe he said this leading up to the 1 year mark of my loss ..

Well ladies unfortunetly my oh informed me when I got home today that he thinks I should go back on bc for a bit.. He feels that we have too much stress on our plate already and with all the issues I've been having with ttc he doesn't think we need that extra stress :cry: I can't believe he said this leading up to the 1 year mark of my loss ..

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sholi- I just realized we were married the same month and have both been ttc since sept!!

I think because of my holiday, my cycle is all out of whack. I got ewcm today and something faint on an opk. Makes me think I'm due to ovulate - just a week late. Will know in the next couple of days. If this is the case not testing til 29th. Man this stuff can be annoying!

Hi girls!
Just to say congrats to all the BFPs!!
Good luck for march to all that missed this month :)
AFM I have still not had af!!
Think she will visit in the morning tho, ive had strong cramps throughout the day, although usually they dont start until the bleed. A bit different this month but guessing im out.
If she doesnt show tomorrow ill test again, would u recommend using fmu or smu???

Does anyone else have a craving for watermelon? Or arbys..or papa johns.. ;)

Im so sorry! I can sort of relate though..my husband informed me that he wants a vasectomy. He said if the baby is a girl hes going to do it, if its another boy he'll think about one more.. I did tell him that I'd probably be fine with just one of each but at the same time I don't think its sonething he should just rush into, we may both want another one day, we're still young. All he said is its reversable. But I know he wouldnt reverse it. All I can say is, he better not, or ill be one ticked wife.

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!
Goodluck girls, I will update in the morning with my new test.

My mother got secondary breast cancer two years ago. She finally got the all clear last year. It's heart wrenching but it's not the end of the world. It's amazing what doctors can do these days and I have every faith your mum will be ok. Cancer doesn't mean death. Though I won't lie, the whole process knocked my mum for 6. She's back to normal now and raising money for cancer charities. I'm super proud.
Good luck in your baby journey. If you are pg it might be a nice distraction for your mum :)
:dust:

I'm so happy to here your mum is doing so well, she sounds amazing. We have a hard time ahead but your right, it's not the end if the world.
Thanks so much x x

Mrsmm... I got a faint line on a frer this morning (after I pulled it apart and it dried lol) but I have pink lines on my ic's as well so I lines a line I guess! This year is going to be rough but also so exciting. This will really give myself and my family reassurance that life isn't all bad while we get through this though time together.
Now I just have to test every morning and make sure those lines get darker! :)

Good luck to everyone due to test! :dust:

I have had a couple of faint BFP's yesterday and today, going to wait until I've done a FRER tomorrow before I get too excited but I'm fairly sure this is it! My OH said he won't believe it until he gets confirmation from a doctor he don't believe the HPT's even though he can see the pink lines lol! Fingers crossed it's a bit stronger tomorrow!!

Congratulations!

Mrsmm... I got a faint line on a frer this morning (after I pulled it apart and it dried lol) but I have pink lines on my ic's as well so I lines a line I guess! This year is going to be rough but also so exciting. This will really give myself and my family reassurance that life isn't all bad while we get through this though time together.
Now I just have to test every morning and make sure those lines get darker! :)

Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->