February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats to all the BFPs. I wih you all H&H 9 months :)

Just an update that i miscarried at 5 weeks last week, confirmed with a BFN using a hpt today.

I expect my cycle to be a bit all over the place this next cycle, so i don't think i will be joining you all over in the March thread ... Maybe, hopefully, April thread :)

Goodluck to all and i will check-in in a little bit.

I'm out, see you in March. Congrats on those who got their BFP :)

can i please be added for the 28th?

i've been a lil out of the loop due to my 2 year old having seizures, but congrats to all of the BFP's and good luck and baby dust to everyone still TTC :)

Congrats to all the BFPs. I wih you all H&H 9 months :)

Just an update that i miscarried at 5 weeks last week, confirmed with a BFN using a hpt today.

I expect my cycle to be a bit all over the place this next cycle, so i don't think i will be joining you all over in the March thread ... Maybe, hopefully, April thread :)

Goodluck to all and i will check-in in a little bit.

:hugs:
I'm really sorry Bay. I'm going through the same so if you want to talk.....
Remember - fertility is high just after a MC so keep BDing regularly even if you are not sure where you are in your cycle. A friend of mine was PG before her first period came after a MC.
:hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone, congrats to all the bfp and fx for next month to the girls af got to!

I have been temping so I know I have just had my first 28 day cycle since my mc. I just tested before bed with a 15miu ic and think I may have a very faint bfp but I'm not getting my hopes up yet because it could be a smudge or something. Anyway I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I honestly dont care whether it's a bfp or not at the moment, I just found out my beautiful, strong amazing mother has breast cancer. I can't believe it I feel so sick at the thought of my mum going through what she has to face in the next 6 months :( :( Anyway I shouldn't be writing depressing stories here, sorry!
Goodluck girls, I will update in the morning with my new test.

Congrats Immy11 hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I know exactly how you feel about your mum as My mum was diagnoised with breast cancer 18 years ago, she is very much alive today, living life to the fullest minus 1 breast, but still with us xxx The treatment did know her around a bit, she got through it and says it has made her a stronger person for it xxxx she has had a few minor issues along the way but hey she still here and that all that matters, and 3 years ago my OH's mother was also diagnoised with breast cancer she is also still with us and has been given the all clear, just goes to show how treatment has developed over the years and that the percentage of women getting through it nowadays is huge xx you need to be strong for her and the little one starting out inside you xxx your + hpt has come at a wonderful time as it will help you and your mum think ahead and focus on something else, wishing you all the best xx If you wanna chat at anytime you are more than welcome to pm me xxx

Thank you mrsMM xx

Congrats on the new :bfp:'s wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xx

:dust: to those still to test
:hugs: to those who :witch: has made her visit gl and Fxed for your next cycle

Ohhhh Bay I'm ss to hear of your loss :hugs: to you hun

AFM: cd18 and well I'm not sure if I missed my surge as opk yesterday was alot lighter than the day before which wasnt that far off being + or if I am going to have another anovultory cycle, I wasnt able to test with opk yesterday morning as i had run out and needed to buy some more so it was a full 24hrs between testing arghhhhhhh

Temp did drop this morning so hoping i just missed it OH DTD last night just incase ohhhh well will test opk agin as soon as i need to pee if it - then will just have to wait to see if temps go up in the morning xxx

Thanks everyone :)

So sorry bay :hugs:

Sorry to everyone who is out this month FX for your BFP's next month :dust:

Ladies what are your opinions on blue dye tests? I know most do not rate them but is all I have in at the moment. they were supplied by the trial. took one last night and got a faint + this morning again. this mornings is slightly off centre though. think I may go and buy a superdrug one.uj

I don't rate them really. I had an evap on one of those before xmas and got all excited only to take a frer and it be stark white -ve. Good luck with the superdrug test :flower:

Well I think I'm out. Fertility Friend said I went triphasic bit I've had a fairly big temp drop this morning, so just waiting on :witch: arriving now.
Good luck & :dust: to everyone still waiting to test.

im due tomorrow, did another poas, negative.. ffs!!!!!!!!! i know im out why do i keep testing!!!!! :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->